Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. An important birthday today! Happy 28th to Slayer, here's hoping he regains his site and ability to post more in the near future.
  2. 13 Days left until what exactly, Dandy?
  3. Either way it would have been a good match based on the past track records. Not a fresh match, but a good match.
  4. We get it, you're ashamed.
  5. Ah, I see. I thought the storyline was that they were lovers, but they didn't know of their relation, and then it was going to be revealed. Guess I haven't been paying attention. This is a problem where because it was reported that's what the angle would be, some people who haven't been paying attention just assume that's what they are.
  6. Not related to this game but not enough info to get it's own thread - THQ has FINALLY announced an all legends game for next year.
  7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_soundtrack Just go by this.
  8. Happy Birthday to Alex Puma, who in 2007 tried his best to become a prominent Video Game's folder poster, extoling the virtues of garbage like the original TMNT game and such while ignoring the AVGN's reviews were supposed to be satirical, then dropped off the face of TSM. WWM and I will not forget the fun we had referring to you by a low post count instead of your name if we disagreed with your assessment on Bonk's Adventure being the greatest game ever or something similar.
  9. I don't know why but I really liked Coach in 2003/2004.
  10. I couldn't tell if he did a fake out or not with the handshakes.
  11. On that subject, AWF is back for his monthly visit of pointless comments about how ashamed he is in the WWE folder. I mean, I guess he's on topic and all but that's just one of those posters that somehow irritates me for unexplainable reasons.
  12. Wednesday 21st Im going to the Os/Yankees game with my GF and then Thursday we're going to try and cram as much sightseeing of NYC into the day as possible (I wanna see the WTC site, Coney Island (even though alas I dont think I will be able to ride the Cyclone damnit) and whatever else, although she has made one request to go to the Coyote Ugly Bar..so..yeah..theres your oppertunity. The 21st I'm only there for a half day - birthday breakfast in NYC then some birthday drinking and gambling in Atlantic City for 3 days.
  13. Booking 101 also says 2 guys don't beat 14, and HHH certainly wasn't losing. You could say "then they could just not book the match", but in theory it was a good way to get the roster some TV exposure and advertise the 100th episode. I also looked at it like Kennedy was actually beaten by Kane and Chavo just happened to do extra damage and pick up the pinfall. "The Cutler did it!" was amazing. In reference to some above banter about Katie Lea, I'm pretty sure she's been called Burchill's sister from day 1. They weren't on Raw for a few weeks, then when they came back they dropped Burchill from her name, but still call her that on commentary.
  14. Meltz said the same in Monday's update.
  15. Nah I would never really fight.
  16. Hey we're going to be in NYC at the same time. Let's get drunk and fight!
  17. This will need some updating. I liked last year's poster with Edge inserted over Undertaker, but Taker's gloved hands were still holding the WHC.
  18. Tell them to fix 24/7 if you get a job there, folks be complainin' about their service.
  19. Didn't we do the "Carlito talks to Piper about both of them doing interview shows" angle 3 years ago, albeit with the roles reversed (Carlito invading Piper's Pit)? Should be fine either way. We seemingly haven't heard a thing about Santino since the whole DUI thing went down so who knows what's going on there.
  20. The Prime Time banter is indeed quite enjoyable this week. When they were showing The Islanders attacking Tito at the Spanish broadcast position, I was really hoping the table would somehow get busted to show us the origins of that spot, but it was not to be. I look forward to more updates on the Piledriver album. I've seen it multiple times on the net, but just getting 10 seconds of the Piledriver video on TV was highly amusing.
  21. This isn't (yet) mentioned in the Raw preview, but there is a WWE.com headline indicating the show will kick off with Mr. McMahon returning to the screen to discuss Regal's antics last wek.
  22. yea the new wwe magazine has the wm dvd ad in it and it says that as well. weird, considering the show wasnt in widescreen. Every single thing they shoot now is in widescreen which can be problematic for people not watching the HD feed due to their framing. I don't own a Blu Ray player so I was hoping at the very least WWE would put out widescreen DVDs. Even if it's just for Mania, this is a step in the right direction.
  23. My digital guide says otherwise (much like it did two weeks ago when it was wrong), but I'm pretty sure this show is actually live in Canada and not on a 15 minute delay tonight due to it being from Toronto.
×
×
  • Create New...