Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. DVDs come out early in some places. Amazon actually shipped mine on Saturday but with no mail on Tuesday or Wednesday, who knows when it will arrive.
  2. Edge didn't beat Cena for the title twice. The second time, Edge won the WWE Title from Rob Van Dam in a triple threat match that involved Cena. Shame no one pointed that out earlier...
  3. As far as I could tell, I could do whatever I wanted. I gave Khali a Razor's Edge from the ring to the floor.
  4. "Happy Kwanzanakkauh everyone" - Kenny. He didn't sound very comfortable doing an out of character promo (even though he was sort of in character, doing the cocky "future hall of famer" thing). Anyway, time to settle in for some Art Donnovan colour commentary! Art: This, uh, Razor Ramon fella, he outweighs him by about 30 pounds! Savage/Monsoon: (silence, followed by reaction to Razor slapping Owen). Art: I'll tell you what... I think Razor's gonna lose. After watching the show, that other fella seems a bit too much for him! WWF Alert! Monsoon was not muted on "who will become the 1994 WWF King of the Ring"
  5. Thanks for making me look that up, EHME.
  6. It dawned on me while fighting Khali as Matt Hardy in 24/7 mode that this game got rid of the love it or hate it "small guys can't even TOUCH big guys" engine from last year. It just seems so silly that anyone can knock Khali around now.
  7. Didn't give the Total Run Control in SVR 2008 its due.
  8. I thought the 1st Raw was an extra on disc 1? Though if it is, that's a lot of content crammed onto just one DVD. Is it just clips of the show?
  9. As of this posting, has 4444 posts.
  10. I know. It's all good when it's jokes about murder and steroids, but sometimes cheech sounds too preachy about it. Maybe it's that whole "can't read tone on the internet" thing.
  11. Well I wasn't being entirely serious with the "case closed" thing Choken Two (clever name, btw).
  12. What's causing all this?
  13. Slim cases on a WWE DVD set? Classy. I guess because Raw is a TV show?
  14. I remember when broken glass and thumbtacks would mean something. I seem to hear about matches in TNA involving things like this on a bi-weekly basis.
  15. Kidman was looking pretty good as the masked man from Japan named "Zaduko" at a SmackDown taping I went to last year.
  16. The tenants in your building are very possessive.
  17. That was an absolutely awful decision on my part to make this the first 2 hour Impact I tried to watch. Damn WGA Strike. I could barely make it through and fell asleep. Meltzer's "news headline" on WO.com was pretty damned funny.
  18. Well there also hasn't been any WWE on TV in the past few days...
  19. All valid points but Edge only beat Cena for the belt once (though he did pin him to successfully defend it at SummerSlam 2006). I also think Orton officially WAS handed the title (not "almost"), then lost it in his first defense. It doesn't take away from what you were saying (and the Orton point actually helps), but internet nitpickery and all...
  20. Just read that Stewart and Colbert are coming back on the 7th. Excellent news. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071220/ap_en_tv/hollywood_labor
  21. McMahon needs to have a mental breakdown and think that he's a play by play guy again. Cole and McMahon calling SmackDown... that would be something.
  22. Least likely to play a Wii this Christmas.
  23. This made me laugh.
×
×
  • Create New...