TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

Mixed alcoholic drink

Guest HBK16

When it comes to alcohol, I have a lot of fun making drinks. Im a Vodka man. Vodka, Tequila, and 40s is all I have. Are there any drinks that you made up or just your favorite ones you have at the bar. For me...

Flaming Asshole-

1/3oz Blackberry Brany

1/3oz Bacardi 151 Poorf Rum

1/3oz Tequila

Its a shot of course. This one I had on a cruise once. Had about 3 and was pretty well off.

Mind Eraser-

1 1/2oz Kahlua

1 1/2oz Vodka

Soda Water

Pour it over ice. Fill the rest up with the sada water. In an 8 or 10 oz glass. Get several straws and shoot through it. There are diferent variations of the drink but thats the one I do. Had it when I was a real light drinker. I think I had 2 and I was pretty much gone.

My own drink

1/2oz Bacardi 151 proof Rum

1/2oz Tequila

1/2oz Malibu Rum

1oz Pinaple juice

My friend who isnt such a heavy drinker will top off with the Pinaple juice. Dont know if I have the measurement right but I always seem to put a little bit of everything but always end up putting a little more Tequila in it. It hits me pretty hard. But thats what happens when I mix Tequila and Bacardi.

Guest El Satanico

Jack & Coke

Jack Daniels(2 or 3 shots)

Coke(fill to inch or so below top of the glass)

A splash of water

Ice

Jim Jones Kool Aide

Vodka(2 or 3 shots)

Cherry Kool-Aide(fill rest of the cup)

Ice

Potatonade

Vodka(two or three shots)

Lemonade(powdered Country Time is best and fill the rest of the cup)

Ice

I've also known crazy fuckers who mixed the powdered lemonade with vodka instead of water.

Jack and Cokes are always a good one.

I like Long Island Iced Teas though. I remember when I was on a tour of Europe, several people in the group went to a club outside of Venice, and they made some KILLER Long Islands. The key, though, was getting a girl to order it for you, since they made the female's drinks VERY potent (we're talking a splash of Coke in a 12oz glass here), and the guy's drinks were about normal strength.

And since I'm in Texas, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention margaritas. Not the most manly drink, but some places make them pretty potent...

Jack and Cokes are always a good one.

I like Long Island Iced Teas though. I remember when I was on a tour of Europe, several people in the group went to a club outside of Venice, and they made some KILLER Long Islands. The key, though, was getting a girl to order it for you, since they made the female's drinks VERY potent (we're talking a splash of Coke in a 12oz glass here), and the guy's drinks were about normal strength.

And since I'm in Texas, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention margaritas. Not the most manly drink, but some places make them pretty potent...

Throw some Chambourd (or Razzmatazz if you're boycotting the French) and you have yourself a Grateful Dead.

Guest Ten Ton Lid

Never got around to naming it, but an ounce each of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and Southern Comfort in one of those wide-bottomed two ounce shot glasses (or a votive holder - they're the exact same thing, just in different locations in the dollar store) is an effective, if cloyingly sweet, shooter.

Other than that, I find that by spending a couple of bucks more for decent liquor, there's no need for mix in the first place. I enjoy the occasional gin martini or garnish-less Manhattan, though.

Guest HBK16

Jack and Coke is ok. Im not a big fan of Jack Daniels. Long Island Ice Teas are good too. Forgot to mention that one. On the cruise I had a few of those. Made me night far better than what it would have been if I had been sober.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Fuck:

3/4 of a random small container full of everclear.

top it off with Tabasco.

Fuck.

Prairie Fire:

Same concept, only with Tequila.

State Street Champagne

Lots of E & J Brandy and enough Sprite to make it slightly fizz..

Scooby Snack. I think it contains Midori, Rum, Pineapple juice, half and half, and something else. They are dangerous cause you taste nothing but fruit juices. A foo foo drink, but a tasty one.

Guest drdrainoscott

Jagger Bomb is great

1/2 Jaggermeister

1/2 Red Bull

Vodka with a mix of Cranberry and Grape juice is also very good.

Personally, though, I just stick with the Rum and Cokes.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm sure I've mentioned Jagerschlagers here before..

Shot of Jag, shot of Goldschlager.

Northeast indiana drinkin'. No fuckin' around.

Try this one out:

Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's, Wild Turkey, Bacardi 151, Southern Comfort, and Jagermeister

6 parts equal liquors, no mixers, no chasers.........

We call it the Navy Seal

2 of them usually do you pretty good

My favorite drink with liquor is Crown and Coke, though.

As far as mixers go, it depends where I am. Vodka and Red Bull is great. I also like the occasional Mandarin and Tonic for a change of pace, although I hate that they put a cherry in it. If I'm at a place that's not a hole in the wall, though, I'll drink martinis all night long.

Jack Daniel's Sour - Basically just Jack & sour mix over ice. Good stuff. I'm also a big fan of Malibu rum mixed with Pineapple juice.

As far as straight liquor, I like Jack, Cuervo and Goldschlager.

Guest stardust
I enjoy White Russians personally.

Me too.

Although there's this place called Ninfa's back home that makes the best frozen margaritas ever.

I also like frozen B-52s. Yes, it's a chick drink, but one of those and I am VERY good to go. For those who don't know what it is: Grand Marnier, Bailey's, Kahlua and I think vodka--it's been a long time since I last had one.

And if I'm not feeling like drinking a girly drink, I've also been known to drink Jack and Coke.

Guest HungryJack

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Jack and Coke.

Trying mixing a mickey of Jack with a Litre of coke and drinking it out of a pitcher. THAT, my friends, will fuck you up.

Kaluha & Vodka mixed together makes a great combo. (Black russian) Plus for the lighter drinkers, there is many thing to delute it down to make it more enjoyable such as milk/cream for a white russian or club soda for a Mind Eraser.

I will usually drink beer until I get buzzed, and then if I am in the mood, have a mind eraser. After that I am usually feeling so good that I can just go straight to black russians the rest of the way. I bought some Bacardi 151 last weekend, damn that stuff is lethal. I mixed it in a bunch of soda and could still taste the bacardi like a muthafucka before I even took a sip.....I will use that shit sparingly....

I avoid doing shots like the plague though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

One Shot, One Kill:

Half a shot of Tequila meets half a shot of some kind of citrusy vodka.

Guest stardust
Kaluha & Vodka mixed together makes a great combo. (Black russian) Plus for the lighter drinkers, there is many thing to delute it down to make it more enjoyable such as milk/cream for a white russian or club soda for a Mind Eraser.

I forgot to mention Colorado Bulldogs--White Russian with a little bit of Dr. Pepper added to it. Now those are awesome.

Made a rather odd drink recently with a load of stuff that was lying around.

About 2 shots of Baileys and 2 shots of Chocolate Liquor (those may not have been the exact measures, equal parts should be about right), add in a couple of teaspoons of coco powder. Take a Penguin Bar (its a chocolate biscuit with chocolate cream basically) and put it with everything else in a blender. Top up with milk.

Tasted as if you were drinking milk chocolate

Guest stardust
You're insinuating that Kahlua, Vodka, Milk, and Dr. Pepper is good?

I was skeptical, but a bartender I know kept telling me how good they were, and it wasn't like I was paying for it, so I decided to try it. And you don't put a lot of Dr. Pepper in there. It's hard to explain just what it tastes like...probably closer to a milk shake than anything else, oddly enough. Then again, who would've ever thought that Kahlua, Bailey's, Jager and Goldschlagger (yes, I know I just misspelled that horribly) would taste like an oatmeal cookie?