TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

HHH's bachelor party

Guest Goodear

The Smartmarks Board... reminding you exactly why the WWE shouldn't take the internet seriously for over a year...

If something happened to HHH, Steph and Vince would still ruin the shows with shitty writing and putting themselves over. If you want something to happen to anybody it should be Steph first then Vince. HHH is a minor problem, but the fed was shit while he was out with injury and him being gone again wouldn't change anything.

I would like to attend this party with a small audio tape recorder so as everyone starts drinking, I could record their TRUE THOUGHTS as they mumur under their breaths in a drunken stooper.

Seriously though, I am sure the whole roster sanz HBK/Nash is already sick to death of the TripleH/Steph/ empire running the show and now this party is kind of getting put together to throw it back in their faces. Almost like a, "guess what you get to look forward too" party. Maybe I am just taking it too seriously and Triple H just wants to have a good time with all of his wrestling buddies. Who really knows!?!

By Dave Scherer of 1wrestling.com

As we have talked about all week, the talk around WWE is that Triple H will finally drop the World Title, to Bill Goldberg at Unforgiven (with, of course, the rumor being that he will get it back at the Survivor Series).  Here is something that will throw a little more fuel on the fire.  There will be a bachelor party for HHH after the 9/16 edition of Smackdown in Raleigh, NC.  That is the last show before the Unforgiven PPV.  Raw brand stars have been "invited" to stay on the road an extra day and attend the party.  Smackdown wrestlers have been invited as well.  For those asking why H doesn't just have it after Raw, my best guess is he wants everyone to attend.  I expect anyone in the company with any common sense to attend the party because to blow it off would not be the best political move that someone could make.  About the only person with a legitimate excuse to not come will be Chris Jericho, who will be excused for family reasons.  HHH and Stephanie will get married in NY on October 25.

I'm utterly suprised that HHH is inviting the roster to his bachelor's party at all. Given everything that's happened and HHH becoming more nad more part of management, I'd have figured HHH would have just invited his friends in the Clique and perhaps Vince and Shane an his non-wrestling friends.

All and all, I can't help but think that the party will be similar to the birthday party Cartman arranged in the Damian episode of Soth Park: Everyone will be expected to do something down to the letter for the party in exchange for them being able to partake in the boozing and whoring with the strippers. And that anyone who rocks the boat and goes against what HHH has dictated must occur will be harshly punished....

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I don't see the party getting too rowdy, after all the wife works in the same company.

But you forget the First Canon of the Wrestling Fraternity: What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room...

... for thirty minutes until someone can get to a computer.

All and all, I can't help but think that the party will be similar to the birthday party Cartman arranged in the Damian episode of Soth Park: Everyone will be expected to do something down to the letter for the party in exchange for them being able to partake in the boozing and whoring with the strippers. And that anyone who rocks the boat and goes against what HHH has dictated must occur will be harshly punished....

Man, you people really need to get over these fucking delusions.

You realise anyone who doesn't get a push in the next six months will be jobbing because he didn't appear at/did something wrong at/didn't buy a big enough wedding present for this party/wedding.

For those asking why H doesn't just have it after Raw, my best guess is he wants everyone to attend.

My guess...it's his party so he can have it whenever the hell he wants. And people wonder why HHH hates the internet.

Personally a giant grim would come across my face if I heard one day that HGH was walking across the street, minding his own business, and a runaway garbage truck plowed into him. Covering the street in his blood.

Ah, your tact astounds me.

In HHH's defense, we don't know if anyone not showing up would get punished for it.

Besides, if only Cliq members and personal friends were invited, people would be calling him a snob.

You realise anyone who doesn't get a push in the next six months will be jobbing because he didn't appear at/did something wrong at/didn't buy a big enough wedding present for this party/wedding.

Ooh, I can see it now: Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade forgot to shake hands with HHH at the receiving line. Expect these unprofessional locker room troublemakers to stay Heat 4 Life as a result.

Guest DonWestMark03

HHH's bachelor party is gonna be ver interesting as well as hilarious! I wonder if they are going to recap some of it on Raw?

Ooh, I can see it now: Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade forgot to shake hands with HHH at the receiving line. Expect these unprofessional locker room troublemakers to stay Heat 4 Life as a result.

I think their lack of talent has already solidified that. ;)

With Jericho not being forced to attend the party, I'm also hoping that HHH won't force Edge to be at the party as well, given his neck injury & rehab.

With Jericho not being forced to attend the party, I'm also hoping that HHH won't force Edge to be at the party as well, given his neck injury & rehab.

Depends if Edge is able to walk around and stuff, and if he has nothing else on his plate. Jericho's not attending the party for a VERY good reason: His wife Jessica is due anytime soon for their first born. That's also why Jericho isn't booked for a match at Unforgiven.

Anyways, if Edge is able to at least walk around and mingle with the boys, I'm sure he'll be able to make it. He actually said on TSN's Off The Record (here in Canada) that he thinks the criticism towards HHH is overdone, so maybe he's a supporter of the guy.

Guest IB2BLACK

Is HHH, that big of a deal, that people are going to be taking notes, while they are at his bachelor party? Are we that desperate? Isn't there a line between being wrestler/performer on a TV show & a regular human being? Furthermore whoever the guy is that e-mails 1wrestling with details of HHH's bachelor party, is a LOSER. You should getting drunk and lap dances.

Guest wrestlingbs

Things expected to happen at HHH's bachelor party:

Vince giving contracts to at least a dozen strippers because they have "potential talent."

Xpac looking for Chyna

No TNA wrestlers showing up except Jeff Jarret, who doesn't make it past the entrance.

Rey gets carded, beats the hell out of the guy.

Kanyon getting mistaken for somebody else by Xpac

Nash tears his quad

Matt wondering why his brother Jeff didn't show up from the Raw roster

Kidman gets a show at the party and at home

Scott Hall gets married to a bottle of Jack Daniels (Sorry Scott, cheap joke)

Nathane Jones serving drinks.

The writing team feverously finishing off Unforgiven in between margaritas.

Guest Anglesault

Something about this whole situation reeks of the mob.

Associates being "strongly advised" to attend a function for the boss's (Don's) son in law, and you know only an idiot would dare skip the wedding or give the smallest gift.

Guest Choken One
Pfft, this whole party makes a mockery of the brand split.

So your saying that for the brand split to be effective they can no longer communicate with friends?

Seems harsh.

Guest Mulatto Heat

When I read that I thought it was said in jest.

And you're the one that's usually on the ball with that kind of thing! :D