TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

Johnny Depp Dislikes U.S.

That was a bit naughty Mr Mod, why do you always come across like such a smug and sad twat.

If his IP had resolved to anywhere not in the US, I would have left it well enough alone. But the irony of an apparent American bashing his home country while trying to act like an International Man of Mystery was too good to pass up.

Guest SideFXs

Depp once said when his kids get older and they want to smoke pot, he will go out and get it for them. Not trusting that dealers may sell bad stuff to his kids. Such concern.

As for the German article. Well, it came out of Berlin. We know where they stand on current events. Don't think they haven't forgotten how things ended in WWII.

I say, lets fold up all our tents and come home. Protect our boarders. Develop a good missile defense system and let Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, India, Pakistan and the Far East self-destruct. Hell, China is doing that, waiting for the dust to settle.

Fuck 'em all.

America as a country is far, far older than any nation in Europe,

Most people consider America to have been 'born' (no revisionist history please!) after that mass genocide thing.

Depp once said when his kids get older and they want to smoke pot, he will go out and get it for them. Not trusting that dealers may sell bad stuff to his kids. Such concern.

As for the German article. Well, it came out of Berlin. We know where they stand on current events. Don't think they haven't forgotten how things ended in WWII.

I say, lets fold up all our tents and come home. Protect our boarders. Develop a good missile defense system and let Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, India, Pakistan and the Far East self-destruct. Hell, China is doing that, waiting for the dust to settle.

Fuck 'em all.

^I can't tell these kind of posters apart any more.

Depp sounds like a foward thinking modern parent to me.

Depp once said when his kids get older and they want to smoke pot, he will go out and get it for them.  Not trusting that dealers may sell bad stuff to his kids.  Such concern. 

As for the German article.  Well, it came out of Berlin. We know where they stand on current events.  Don't think they haven't forgotten how things ended in WWII. 

I say, lets fold up all our tents and come home.  Protect our boarders. Develop a good missile defense system and let Europe, the Middle East,  Africa, Russia, India, Pakistan and the Far East self-destruct.  Hell, China is doing that, waiting for the dust to settle.

Fuck 'em all.

And Depp actually said that if his kids were going to do drugs, he would rather them do it around him and let him know about it instead of them just going out and doing something stupid.

I see it as the same way as I would rather give my child condoms than sit there and say "Well, you're not having sex and that's that.."

I assume you're talking about the Red Indians. And how many republics have the French gone through since then?

Shit, I wasn't expecting that comeback! Actually, it wasn't really a 'proper' comeback was it? Thanks for that.

BTW my point wasn't to really have a dig, when you think about it its all just as much about survival of the fittest with us bumbling human beings as with any other creature on this crazy little planet. American Foreign Policy, the odd hiccup aside, has been a runaway success since 1945 and made you undisputed heavyweight champ of the world & that's great but you've never convinced anybody living in the real world that you're crusading saints either and that was what I was trying to get at.

Depp once said when his kids get older and they want to smoke pot, he will go out and get it for them.  Not trusting that dealers may sell bad stuff to his kids.  Such concern. 

As for the German article.  Well, it came out of Berlin. We know where they stand on current events.  Don't think they haven't forgotten how things ended in WWII. 

I say, lets fold up all our tents and come home.  Protect our boarders. Develop a good missile defense system and let Europe, the Middle East,  Africa, Russia, India, Pakistan and the Far East self-destruct.  Hell, China is doing that, waiting for the dust to settle.

Fuck 'em all.

And Depp actually said that if his kids were going to do drugs, he would rather them do it around him and let him know about it instead of them just going out and doing something stupid.

I see it as the same way as I would rather give my child condoms than sit there and say "Well, you're not having sex and that's that.."

Bah. I think he's just hoping he'll get a celebrity discount from the dealer;).

And my uncle did the same thing with cigarettes for his kid. He knew that he'd get them from a kid who would obviously start peddling worse stuff onto him, so my uncle decided that at least with him getting the cigarettes it won't get any worse than that. I might not agree with him getting pot for his kids persay, but I agree with the logic he's using.

I think this countries going to hell in a handbasket. that being said, I still love my country, I just hate the present government.

I completely disagree with you in every possible way. The Gore/Clinton defense and foreign affairs policies, if intact today, would have guaranteed at least two more 9/11's by now. Bush was and is the right man for the job.

The Gore/Clinton defense and foreign affairs policies, if intact today, would have guaranteed at least two more 9/11's by now.

I have to disagree there. I have zero love for Al Gore, but had he won the election, I have no doubt that he would have handled the events of September 11th in a similar fashion. Gore was never the typical peacenik Democrat, and actually had a voting history that was decidedly pro-military.

I agree with Tom regarding Gore and 9/11, but I'm not too sure about the people he would have had around him. We probably would still be trying to figure out what we, as a country, did to make these bad flight students crash into the Twin Towers...

Guest JMA
You mean where the Indians had the home-field advantage and blew it?...

The Europeans had far better technology and diseases. But the natives did give them a helluva a lot of STDs. :lol: Anyway, my father's grandmother was full Cherokee, so I understand well how immoral it was to wipe out all those tribes. But we can't really change it. Besides, lots of the descendants of the Europeans have at least some blood from the indenginous natives.

You mean where the Indians had the home-field advantage and blew it?...

The Europeans had far better technology and diseases. But the natives did give them a helluva a lot of STDs. :lol: Anyway, my father's grandmother was full Cherokee, so I understand well how immoral it was to wipe out all those tribes. But we can't really change it. Besides, lots of the descendants of the Europeans have at least some blood from the indenginous natives.

Wait...isn't that the other way around. THe Europeans were layin the syphilis down...so I thought.

I am part Seminole and even I have to agree with this statement made by one of the great thinkers of our time:

"You won. All right? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. It's what Caesar did, and he's not going around saying, 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it.' The history of the world isn't people making friends. You had better weapons, and you massacred them. End of story."

Guest JMA
Speaking of STD's, JMA, do me a favor and don't ever respond to anything I post -- I like being JMA-free while at TSM...

Sorry. No deal. :)

Guest JMA
Wait...isn't that the other way around. THe Europeans were layin the syphilis down...so I thought.

I am part Seminole and even I have to agree with this statement made by one of the great thinkers of our time:

"You won. All right? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. It's what Caesar did, and he's not going around saying, 'I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it.' The history of the world isn't people making friends. You had better weapons, and you massacred them. End of story."

Yes. The European diseases were fucking horrible. But they also got a load of STDs from rape and such. It isn't really comparable with what the Europeans brought, though. And yes, I agree, Spike is a great thinker of our time.

Speaking of STD's, JMA, do me a favor and don't ever respond to anything I post -- I like being JMA-free while at TSM...

Sorry. No deal. :)

Well then don't go whining like a little bitch to a mod if I say something that hurts your feelings...

Guest JMA
Well then don't go whining like a little bitch to a mod if I say something that hurts your feelings...

I never "whined" the first time. Get over it, hardyz1 is gone. And I could fucking care less. Anyone who ignores a mod's warning is a stupid motherfucker.

Hey, hey hey....calm it down fellas...

*turns on "Can You Feel the love Tonight"*

Its all about "fuck Johnny Depp" in here.

Guest JMA
Hey, hey hey....calm it down fellas...

*turns on "Can You Feel the love Tonight"*

Its all about "fuck Johnny Depp" in here.

He was the one who brought it up. I simply responded. It's not my problem hardyz1 is forever a "Guest" on this forum.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Thomas Jefferson enrolled at William and Mary when he was 16 and studied law for five years after he graduated (which took him 2 years). He was fluent in Latin and Greek. James Madison graduated from Princeton (then the College of New Jersey) when he was 20. George Washington's brilliance in mathematics was such that he became a professional field surveyor at 15. At 17 he was commissioned as the surveyor of Culpeper county.

Johnny Depp is a high school dropout, arrested at least three times for violent crimes.

What was your point again?

It was a general statement.

Ripper, there's stuff I want to say to JMA, but I know the moment I do I'll get banned, so the only recourse I have is to call this twat a little whining bitch.

Now put that in your PM and send it to a mod.

Oh, and for any mod that reads this, I am simply responding to a person I have no respect for...

Guest Anglesault
Thomas Jefferson enrolled at William and Mary when he was 16 and studied law for five years after he graduated (which took him 2 years). He was fluent in Latin and Greek. James Madison graduated from Princeton (then the College of New Jersey) when he was 20. George Washington's brilliance in mathematics was such that he became a professional field surveyor at 15. At 17 he was commissioned as the surveyor of Culpeper county.

Johnny Depp is a high school dropout, arrested at least three times for violent crimes.

What was your point again?

It was a general statement.

That was tying to say what, exactly?

You're all making a big deal out of nothing. You got that? NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Wow, so the guy has some political views that differ from a good portion of you. OH NO~! HE MUST BE SHOT~!

Shut the fuck up. He's a good actor that is in quite a few good movies. His political views should not have an effect on your enjoyment (or lack thereof, should it be the case) of his films. Now shut up and buy another ticket to Pirates Of The Carribean, because you know you loved it too.

Guest JMA
Ripper, there's stuff I want to say to JMA, but I know the moment I do I'll get banned, so the only recourse I have is to call this twat a little whining bitch.

Now put that in your PM and send it to a mod.

Oh, and for any mod that reads this, I am simply responding to a person I have no respect for...

I could have already reported you for obvious flame-baiting. Yet I know that will just make you some pathetic martyr and will make me look like the bad-guy. If you have no respect for me and want to attempt your feeble insults you should take it to the NHB folder. You brought this up. You aren't responding to anything. You just want to start shit. End of story.

For what it's worth, I actually find JMA to be perhaps the least annoying individual here, i.e. of those who follow his particular political ideology.

(Sorry if that's something of a backhanded compliment, J, I mean you no disrespect.)