TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

TITANS~!!

Guest Salacious Crumb

Nope.

After getting shut down by the Colts, who aren't a defensive team and looked terrible against the Browns on offense, it's safe to say they're looking at no better than 10-6 with hopes of a wildcard spot.

Guest El Satanico

They have the same chance now that they had before the season started. It's too early to tell anything about this season.

Colts have an underrated defense. They were in the top ten last season.

Them and Tampa seemed to be the popular pick for the SB around here before yesterday. The Colts creamed them yesterday, but keep in mind they lost SEVEN players during the game(6 in the first half)with only two coming back. They could still get there, but they have to stay healthy, there defense has to play to its potential, and McNair has to regain last year's MVP form.

Guest El Satanico

i didn't know Titans had 6 guys injured yesterday. Are any of them major injuries that will cause them to miss games?

Tampa should still be one of the favorites. One sloppy game by Tampa and Carolina in week two, shouldn't be enough to make people jump off that bandwagon.

I've noticed that people are being quick to jump on and off bandwagons this year. I've never noticed it being as bad as this year and we're just two weeks in.

I like Seattle, but anyone saying Super Bowl now is being a tad premature. They killed the Cards, but it's the freakin Cards. Means nothing. They schooled the Saints, but the Saints aren't exactly the class of the league here. If they can convincingly beat a team like Tampa/Buffalo/New England/KC, then sure, start thinking about a playoff run. But until that happens, Seattle is nothing special.

Denver also hasn't faced a quality D, so I wouldn't put them up near the top of the AFC.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

the Titans still have a real chance, even though the Colts whupped the piss out of them. I think they will still win their division at least.

As for those injuries someone asked about: McNair and Kearse were hurt but did return. They had lots of linemen injured: Benji Olsen and Albert Haynesworth could be out for the season. Carlos Hall and Brad Hopkins were injured but they should play next week.

We might find out how much of a contender the Titans really are when they play the Saints next week. I still say they win the division. The Colts are to soft. Right now the Bills and Chiefs are my favorites, but the Titans are still up there.

no, but Seattle looks like they will be there. :-D

Stop saying shit like that. I can see Seattle as a Wildcard or possibly NFC West Champions but Super Bowl is way...way away.

It's weird how Dr.Z predicted the Bills and Chiefs to have breakout seasons, and when the two teams meet in the middle of the season that the winner will proabably be representing the AFC in the Super Bowl. He believes it's the Chiefs.

*Wearing Drew Bledsoe jersey, and Bills boxers right now* For some reason, I feel the need to disagree.

no, but Seattle looks like they will be there. :-D

Stop saying shit like that. I can see Seattle as a Wildcard or possibly NFC West Champions but Super Bowl is way...way away.

I'm an optimist, and believe they will make it to the Super Bowl.

I believe that it is the Seahawks year, most improved, and also the league is such a parody, almost anyone can win (except the Bengals and Lions)

oh, of course. I'm sure everyone here was picking the colts in the division last year when the Titans were 1-4. I'm not saying they'll win 12 out of 13 again, but they'll rebound. Just you watch.