TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

The finals months of the year are upon us

Aside from the obvious (Return of the King), here's what I'm looking forward to in these finals months of the year...........

The Passion: I am very very interested to see this movie. While not being a particularly faithful Christian the story of Jesus has always interested me a lot. If it's true that the film is done without any subtitles (the whole movie is in Arabic) then this will be a serious expirience.

Last In Translation: I can't remember being so excited about seing one performance then Billy Murray in this movie.

Lord Of the Rings and that is about it from what I've seen. Rundown is worth maybe a rent or PPV buy since a movie is on PPV about a month after home video releases.

Now the Freddy vs. Jason has been released (which is definitely in my top 3 movie going experiences of all time), Return of the King and Matrix Revolutions are the two I'm looking forward to the most.

Dames

Guest Smark-Raving Mad

I think Intolerable Cruelty, Mystic River, Master and Commander and the Alamo look promising.

Now the Freddy vs. Jason has been released (which is definitely in my top 3 movie going experiences of all time), Return of the King and Matrix Revolutions are the two I'm looking forward to the most.

Dames

exactly what he said, except i'm not looking forward to LOTR.

I'm looking forward to Kill Bill, Matrix Revolutions, The Rundown, Last Samurai, Lost in Translation, School of Rock, Shaolin Soccer.

.... And LOTR.....

I guess.

:ph34r:

You GUESS?

Oh, you're done for now Rudo..........

I think Intolerable Cruelty, Mystic River, Master and Commander and the Alamo look promising.

The promo for Master and Commander looked great, but I'm still not all that jazzed about it. I guess that there's some intangible factor that makes me go, "no, I'm not gonna watch it".

The Alamo looks to be interesting though, but that might be because I went there this summer. I'm gonna have to read up on the history, though.

LotR: The Return of the King is tops on my list, and Matrix Revolutions is next. Everything else I'll play by ear.

When is Troy supposed to come out '04 or '05?

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Kill Bill Vol.1 (I'm truly FUCKING HYPED for it)

The Matrix: Revolutions

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Seriously, the Trailer and it's music scared the shit out of me)

Damn, I'm such a Pussy... :ph34r: