TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

What is the origin of everyone's forum user name?

Okay, the title and description are a little hazy, but what are the origins of your user name? I revealed mine in an earlier thread as a play on markish names from various posters on other boards like RVD420 and Saburulz4life.

Anyone else wanna share there's?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I'll do one for each of my usernames:

Mario Logan*

Mario A. Logan*

Plush Cthulhu*

Vlad Tepes Dracul*

Cthulhu*

Sharkolgalanchequake- Combination of John Tenta's gimmicks

Red Rocker Rules- I Cant Drive...........55!

OU812- Van Halen album

The Taskmaster- I mark out for Kevin Sullivan

Elv1s- I mark ouf for The King

Right Now- Crystal Pepsi is good for you

The Call of Logan- "The Call of Cthulhu" changed

*Self-Explanatory

Zack-my nickname in real life, taken from the main character on Saved By The Bell.

Malibu-just randomly came up with it. Was looking for a catchy, preppy sounding name.

And that's how Zack Malibu came to be.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Current name - actual.

Death Angel - choice motivated by my favorite spell in Populous : The Beginning, the Angel of Death. Those blue winged dragons that bite braves, drag them into the sky, then crunch them in their jaws, and blow fire through their mangled corpses while spitting them out.

If you cheat in single-player mode, you can cast 100 of them and devour all your enemies in 3 minutes. Neat, huh?

Insane Clown Dan - um, some kids gave me a shirt that said the name and painted it themselves for my birthday in the 7th grade, 'cause at the time they were rabid ICP (poser-)fans and thought I was "crazy" (aka a typical immature 7th grader). Liked the name anyway, stuck with it. It just speaks "dime-a-dozen board jester" to you, doesn't it?

Guest SP-1

I'm a huge comics fan and a writer. Combining one of my favorite characters with one of my biggest traits gives us "Spider-Poet"

Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye - I was wicked blasted on painkillers

Thumbtack - About a week ago I finally came down and had that shit pruned off a bit.

shit you changed the name! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Red hot Thumbtack In The Eye is one of my favorite nicknames here ever!

ok mine again......

eiker = nickname i have

Iker Riera = Real Name

_ir = Initials ^

= eiker_ir, tadaa~!

Mine's a strain of marijuana ... Northern Lights 5 hybrid with Skunk 1. Just needed a combination of letters & numbers for a password once, and used this. Have used it for most screen names ever since.

But ... put me on the list of people thinking of a name change, though. I just don't know to what yet, so haven't made the change.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

I do recall explaining this before at some point. Well, a cute friend of mine used to call me "Sexy" all of the time instead of my real name. I changed it to Sweet for some Mommy forums I belong to... Plus, I have a pretty good disposition and lots of people tell me I'm a sweetie! :) And Diva... well, it is a wrestling forum. I thought it was appropriate. So there you have it, SweetNSexyDiva. I usually use SweetAngelGC as my handle online. Unfortunately, someone somehow snagged it on AIM before I did, so I had to use SexyAngelGC. Bummer.

BTVS = Buffy TVS

Dawn = I decided on this around "her" Season 5 debut(And I've always dug Michelle Trachtenburg since Harriet the Spy and Adventures of Pete & Pete). I've used this name at most boards I post at.

DH523(Haven't used here) = Initials for David Hunter and 523= B-Day

"Papacita" was supposed to be a nickname for my e-wrestler Panther. It was supposed to be a play off of Chyna (Mamacita) and a Fabolous song (Right Now and Later On). It never caught on in the feds, but I kept using it for AIM and stuff...and there you go.

Purple monkey dishwasher.

Simpsons reference. The Simpsons is getting tired though, I'm changing it... to a reference from some other tv show. Haven't decided yet.

Change it to "Whoah BUNDY~!"

Guest Choken One

It's a take off of my old nick name of Chosen One....

This was before Jarrett did his TC1 gimmick...