TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Who's next to win the world title

Every year I keep thinking, "This is Benoit's year. He's over, he's putting on great matches, he's talking better." But now I know that's just a pipe dream.

Who's next to win the RAW or Smackdown belt who hasn't had it yet? The way things are going I'm thinking Eddie or Cena.

I know that Cena will get his first major Word Title run in 2004, after long programs with the likes of Angle and Eddy, but I see Guerrero winning a World Title sooner for some reason, unless his push is killed by the Big Show feud.

A year from now Eddie will still be in the midcard and we'll be saying "remember last year when Eddie was so over and Vince did nothing with him?"

Eddie and Cena seem like good choices, although in a perfect world Benoit would be the guy to dethrone Lesnar at the Royal Rumble... the same night, Angle wins the Rumble, and we have our face vs. face ***** WMXX main event.

Eddie and Cena seem like good choices, although in a perfect world Benoit would be the guy to dethrone Lesnar at the Royal Rumble... the same night, Angle wins the Rumble, and we have our face vs. face ***** WMXX main event.

Yeah, I'd get a boner. But they've teased us with Benoit so much that I've given up hope on them doing the right thing.

Guest wildpegasus

Yeah, I'd get a boner. But they've teased us with Benoit so much that I've given up hope on them doing the right thing.

That's probably the sentiment of a lot of people. Whoever Benoit feuds with after A-Train will hopefully be a good indication on what they're going to do with him.

A year from now Eddie will still be in the midcard and we'll be saying "remember last year when Eddie was so over and Vince did nothing with him?"

That's what they are saying about RVD now.

The obvious choices are John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Randy Orton.

Fear not, for I see these four main eventing for a long time (except maybe Benoit, only because he had that neck surgery that Austin also had and look what happened to Austin).

Benoit and Eddy = Talented, hard working veterans who could carry the belt and have proven themselves in the ring. Oh, and they also worked for WCW.

Orton and Cena = OVW-raised WWE bred pretty boys who haven't shown us dick in the ring.

So, yeah, Cena or Orton will get the title before Benoit or Eddy.

I've determined Orton will actually win the title while HHH is away, beating Goldberg and accusing HHH of dropping the ball, setting up HHH vs Orton at Mania.

Do you actually see Goldberg laying down for Orton?

Goldberg laying down for Brock is iffy. I'm sure that Bill hasn't forgotten the "Goldberg" chants that were breaking out during the early stages of Lesnar's first title run.

I can't see Goldberg vs Austin ever happening, but if it did then Goldie would definetly be doing the j-o-b.

That's probably the sentiment of a lot of people. Whoever Benoit feuds with after A-Train will hopefully be a good indication on what they're going to do with him.

When Paul was still booking, he wanted Benoit to have a title run this year.

Guest Pigsy
Goldberg will lay down for Kane, Austin, Brock.

You can probably add Nash to that list :( .