TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Lockdown Card! For October 8!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Lockdown

October 8, 2003!

LIVE from the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, Virginia!

All matches due by 10:00 PM

Send to: Grand Slam

Bodybag Match

English Dragon v. Crow

Crow came within inches of winning the tag titles with the now-departed Dante Crane. The English Dragon was shown that Urban Decay is in fact dead courtesy of John Duran. Each of these men looks to get back to their winning ways, and to relieve some frustration besides! A good show here could help either man step above the rest for a HCG or US title shot!

Rules: No DQ, no countout. The winner is the first man to completely place his opponent in a body bag (thoughtfully provided at ringside) and zip it all the way to the top.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Suicide King

? Match

Wildchild v. ?

Ejiro apparently feels that Wildchild has just not suffered enough. He'll do his part to toughen the Bahaman up however, even if it kills him! Him being Wildchild. Who or what will the Wildchild face on Lockdown?

Rules: heck if I know. The participants do though.

Word Limit: 4500

Non-title Tag Match

The Bemani Cross Wizards (Thoth and Ced Ordonez) v. Sin-Quizition (Quiz and John Duran)

Oh goodness gracious. Someone with a sillier gimmick than Quiz Show showed up, and demanded a title match. Well, Quiz would have no part of that, but if they want a fight they've got one! Can the Wizards show that they have the stuff to upend the champs, or will they go down like so many others have to Quiz's (and John's) evil, if silly, machinations?

Rules: Standard tag match

Send to: chirs3

Singles Match

Erek Taylor v. Xstasy

Frankly, a dream match that many thought would never happen. The High-Flying Prince and the Perfect Drug tangle to see if either still has what it takes to be a force in the SWF. But will Taylor's obsession with the Boston Strangler be a problem in this match? Which former legend will rise and show that he has what it takes to supplant the current SWF pantheon?

Rules: Standard singles match

Send to: realitycheck

Hardcore Match

Bastion v. Va'aiga

A scientific match this will not be. Commissioner Stevens may have perhaps let a shade of personal feeling influence this match, as two no-selling power-punching beasts throw down in the middle of the ring, with no rules to restrain them! Bastion was willing to betray his brother for no real reason, but will that level of cruelty be enough when faced with the Maori Badass's dreaded Booyah?

Rules: hardcore rules, pinfalls and submissions only in the ring.

Word Limit: 5000

ICTV Singles Match

"The Franchise" Mak Francis v. "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

Mak gets his rematch. Right away. Stevens liked the no-nonsense technicality shown by both men at the PPV, but he didn't like the obvious mental chess going on outside of the ring. Mak has a chance to recapture his crown and silence one Sacred critic!

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: chirs3

Elimination Triple Threat for the #1 Contendership to the World Title!

Dace Night v. Michael Craven v. Nathaniel Kibagami

Nathaniel showed that he was what it takes. In fact, probably more. Dace showed that he can deliver in the big matches! And Craven showed that he is willing to do what it takes to win, and more importantly, willing to do what the other men are not. All three will face tonight, with a chance at the World Title on the line!

Rules: All men start in the ring, and may be eliminated by pinfall, submission, countout, or DQ. When a man is eliminated HE MAY STAY IN THE RING, but he is no longer capable of winning the match. This means that even if a person has lost he may decide that there is no way in hell that wrestler A is winning!

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: realitycheck

World Title Singles Match

The Boston Strangler v. "The Superior One" Tom Flesher

The Strangler gets his long-awaited rematch against the Superior One! Strangler has problems of his own with a certain returned Prince, and Flesher is still reeling from the fallout of the Magnificent Seven! Willl either man be able to look past the problems that plague them now in order to grab back the prize that both have held? And will Tom's new sense of fair play last longer than one match?

Rules: standard singles match

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Suicide King

.......sweet jeebus. *buys ticket to show*

GO CROW!

GO....UH....SILENT!

GOOOOO TAAAAAAMMMMOOOOOOOOO!!

Edit :D

(@Zed) So, y'know, I just realized something,

(@Zed) I'm marking Craven vs Dace vs Kibs.

(@Janus) ......

(@Janus) Zed, this is where you laugh maniacally.

(@Zed) I thought so.

(@Zed) Heh... heheheheh... ahahahahaha... hahaha...

(@Zed) ...

(@Zed) Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!

Edited by janusd

Va'aiga...Bastion has a new entrance theme. I will update his stats in a bit, and if not, I will update it tonight when I get back from work.

Da "sorry for the delay" H

Can I never face Strangler again after this? Four of my last five matches have involved him and he's approaching the status of Ash and Annie in my first month of competition. I know I need to get him out of the way... I just would have liked another tuneup match. heh

Should be an excellent show, though.

Guest Fire and Knives

Hell yes, #1 contender's match. I have to adjust a few things in Silent's appearance and entrance; they should be up by tomorrow afternoon at the absolute latest.

And I call opening promo.

Bitchin' card.

K.

Edited by Kibagami

Guest Suicide King

Yeah. Muzz vs. Mak will go on as planned. Please Sacred do not no-show. ;)

Mak is going on a leave of absence for scholastic reasons, so everyone please wish him well and make sure he knows that he is welcome back whenever he can return!

Guest ErekT2k3

Great card. TBS/Flesher looks good and I finally get to face one of my idols, even though I'll probably get creamed.

Guest Suicide King

Well, you didn't PM me bub. ;)

That said, people, if you need time off don't tell a mod and rely on them to get a hold of me. We have lives as well, and frequently one of us is difficult to get a hold of. If that person is messenger or messengee, you can see the problem. So again, if you need a break or a show off, PM ME. ME. I edit the personnel roster on the CC board, so I am the person you tell. Got it?

Guest Suicide King
Taking a break? You just got here!

This from the guy who has this and the next show off. ;)

*AHEM* King, Johnny Dangerous has been retired remember? ;) ;) It was on the promo Storm where he walked out of the arena, his mission complete... yet failed. Where did you get this two show deal from?