TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

BIG Game Tonight on MNF

Can't wait to watch it. This is the most pumped up I have been for MNF in a while. Part of me wants the Colts to win considering im a Tennessee Vol fanatic, and i have Edge and the Colts D on my fantasy team. However, I am also a Titan fan and we need the Colts to lose here for out division race. The Colts offense impressed me to no end by MAULING the Saints without Edge and the D has been solid all year. The Bucs D will be ready to play but the Colts offense has a lot of weapons. Tony Dungy is coming back to Tampa and the emotion will be off the charts. I predict a big day from Manning.

The Pick: 24-20 COLTS

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I predict Tampa pounds the crap out of them, and they are once again everyone's pick as best team and Super Bowl favorite.

and the Colts, well, they'll crush a bunch of shitty teams and lose in the playoffs.

I predict this will be lower rated than the Red Sox/A's game 5 tonight.

Pedro vs. Zito > Bucs vs. Overrated Colts

Serioulsly the Colts are going to get a taste of a REAL team tonight.

I'm going with the Bucs to win to the tune of 20-14.

I really am interested in seeing which game will do better in the ratings. I know for sure the Sox/A's game will win that battle back East. The rest of the country I'm not so sure about.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Football always crushes playoff heck World Series baseball in the ratings when they go head to head. Tonight will be no different.

I think it'll stay close during the first half and then Tampa will dominate the 2nd.

Guest Salacious Crumb

And it's not like we have the Bears or Cowboys.

We're talking about a hot Colts team going against the Champs.

Yes, but the Red Sox fandom stretches all over the country!

Ok well...if by some miracle Boston wins tonight...and they play the Yanks...game 5 of that series would be next Monday night...

How many people will watch MNF instead of Yanks/Sox?

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'll end up watching Yanks/Sox

but only b/c it's Atlanta vs. St.Louis.

17-9 Bucs with the TDs coming from Manning INTs. Peyton Manning will self destruct tonight, Warren Sapp will do Da BUTT dance, Edge will not play or have a bad game.

Well, I guess I'll bet "don't pass" and say the Colts win (bias note: I have Vanderjagt in my keeper league, but the other team is done and the game serves only to pad my score). Dungy does know the basics of the Bucs defensive scheme so he should have an edge there. Still, it'll be a close game decided by the kickers.

Colts 16-13

That's fucking bullshit.

The Colts clearly recovered that kick. Dungy is a moron for not challenging that.

The Colts have made the Bucs defense look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overated here in the 4th quarter..28 pts!

And the two penalties (the Sapp rough passer and the one that gave the Colts the 2 minute warning) are the two key plays to the Colts getting the game tied.