TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

10 Worst Cartoon Character's of all

Guest Boo_Bradley

10 Worst Cartoon Characters of all Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tweety Bird

You know there's a problem when every single kid roots for the "hero" to be devoured in each episode. No sense of humor. No personality. Annoying voice. Plus he was always tattling. I knew kids like this growing up. Most of them ate paste, sat in the front of the bus, and got me in trouble.

Grape Ape

A real moron. All he knows how to say is his name. And he does so non-stop for a half an hour. I'd rather watch "Davey and Goliath covet their neighbors model airplane."

Olive Oyl

Am I the only one out there who thought this was one lady NOT worth fighting over? And that's what they did every episode! She talks like Edith Bunker and looks like a pipe cleaner with a cheap hat. Hey, Popeye, you're a sailor... you can do better! Plus Olive can never decide if she wants to date that jerk Bluto or not. The girl is just bad news.

Petunia Pig

Remember her? Porky's girlfriend? She was a real zero. What was the point of her anyway? To make Porky look good? Come on, who did they think they're fooling. We all know Porky is gay.

Pebbles & Bam-Bam, as teenagers

What were they thinking? Were they trying to cash in on the "Joanie loves Chachi" thing? And how come every cartoon teenager plays in crumby rock band? An awful, and thankfully shortlived, idea.

Pepe LePew

Hello, Warner Brothers, ever heard of sexual harassment? Let's take a good look at this character; a horny, rapist skunk who's attracted to other species! NOT good for the kids. Plus, worse still, he's French.

Alan, from Josie and the Pussy Cats

How weak was this "Fred" clone? They even gave him an ascot, for crying out loud. Well, I knew Fred. I grew up with Fred. Fred was like a friend of mine. Let me tell you something...you're no Fred.

Zan and Zana, the Wondertwins

How many times do we have to say it? Leave the crimefighting to the professionals! "Form of... an idiot!" They should have been voted out of the Hall of Justice a long time ago. There's no room for dead weight in this game.

Kazoo, from the Flintstones

It's like "Hmmm, a miniature, green spaceman who appears only to Fred Flintstone isn't enough of a stretch. I know! Let's give him a snotty London accent!" Um, could I get a drug test from Hanna Barbara, please?

Scrappy Doo

And, really, who else COULD it be? This guy ruined Scooby Doo! Just came in and ruined it! Scrappy is the Yoko Ono of Saturday morning cartoons. I can't even talk about it anymore. It's too upsetting.

http://webpages.marshall.edu/~hartwel1/hum...racters_10.html

I'd throw Road Runner in there somehow. I mean, the coyote was way smarter and spent so much money. Plus, all he's trying to is get dinner - something every carnivore tries to do. But somehow physical and natural laws get bent for Road Runner, and it always pissed me off (even as a little kid).

Jason

Everything and anything from Super Powers/Superfriends should be on that list.

Though I'm surprised that the Original Space Ghost/Birdman is not on the list (our Adult Swim Darlings are fine with me).

Well, I dunno if I'd put the Roadrunner on there, but he does share some Tweety tendencies. Frankly I think they outta do a final blow off for each character: One where Sylvester eats Tweety and another where the Coyote finally eats the Roadrunner.

Incidentally where are those two annoying gophers that are in a few Bugs Bunny cartoons? They were like the only ones who EVER got anything over on Bugs, and they were sooooo not worthy of it. Elmer, Sam, Daffy...all icons of animation. None got any heat on Bugs. Two fucking gophers did though.

Outside of Pepe being French. He was pretty funny. And besides... the though of cartoon Pepe raping a cat is pretty funny yet a sad thing since they are looking back at a 40 YEAR OLD CARTOON WHERE PEOPLE DIDN'T READ INTO EVERY GODDAMN THING.

I'm not a cartoon guy, but Olive Oyl must have given some great head for two guys to be fighting over her like that.

Pebbles & Bam-Bam as teenagers is another good choice.

And Tweety > Road Runner (The cartoon, not Internet Service, although I'm sure Mr. Company Man Rant would disagree)...

Aww...how can they hate Scrappy?! He was one of my favorites when I was little.

"LEMME AT EM! LEMME AT EM!"

GOLD~!

Also, I must show some love for Tweety. I had an old girlfriend that was a big Tweety fan, and I've had a soft spot for the character ever since I met her.

I'm not a cartoon guy, but Olive Oyl must have given some great head for two guys to be fighting over her like that.

And Tweety > Road Runner (The cartoon, not Internet Service, although I'm sure Mr. Company Man Rant would disagree)...

I work for Comcast you dolt. :P

And Scrappy is a bitch... but not as much as that one Indian kid from the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo.

I REALLY hate him.

Wheelie... nah.... You meant to say Daniel in Season 3 or Spike in Seasons 1 + 2 right? :)

Daniel is another annoying snot. Spike may have at least gotten some...

I work for Comcast you dolt. :P

And Scrappy is a bitch... but not as much as that one Indian kid from the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo.

I REALLY hate him.

Flim Flam was his name I think...

I'll give you that one, but you can't fuck with Scrappy.

Scrappy=GOLD!

I actually liked Scrappy. He seemed to be the only one with enough guts to take the monster head on and seeing the monster was always a person the episode could have been over in half the time.

I would vote for the humans in the Transformers cartoons. Sven from Voltron WORST VOICE EVER, the guy looks Chinese has a Sweedish name and sounds like shit.

Wheelie... nah.... You meant to say Daniel in Season 3 or Spike in Seasons 1 + 2 right? :)

Daniel is another annoying snot. Spike may have at least gotten some...

Spike DID get some, unless Carly was whoring around on him. :)

At least Daniel got badly injured in Rebirth and went on "disability". That scene where he gets crushed makes me giggle everytime. Now thats fan service!

I found Pepe LePew more depressing than anything else. I always felt bad when the cat would run away from him...I wished he could've got with her at least once.

Kinda like the Trix rabbit and those snotty kids in the cereal commercials. I always felt sorry for him. He should've filed a discrimination suit against kids. He'd own them in court.

Man, I fucking HATE Pepe Lepew, and it's gotta be for the silliest reason ever...

EVERY FUCKING CARTOON IS THE FUCKING SAME.

And yes, I realize that's a fucking silly thing to hate a cartoon for (especially when I love Roadrunner cartoons) but I just can't watch the fucking things. Every single time that fucking skunk shows up, I KNOW there's gonna be some fucking STUPID way for some fucking cat to get another goddamned white stripe on them...

It irritates me a bit, as you may have noticed...but I'm not really sure why I can tolerate all the other Looney Tunes, but just THAT ONE gets me for being repetitive.

Guest Smues

How was Snarf left off the list? I hated the Thunder kittens too, but Snarf takes the cake. SNARF SNARF!

Guest El Satanico

The Wonder Twins, The Great Gazoo and Scrappy Doo own you all!

By the way, It's Gazoo NOT Kazoo

Grape Ape

A real moron. All he knows how to say is his name. And he does so non-stop for a half an hour. I'd rather watch "Davey and Goliath covet their neighbors model airplane."

Blasphemer! Grape Ape owns all.

Tweety Bird

One-gimmick wonder with a "cutesy" voice. Minor offense.

Grape Ape

A real moron. All he knows how to say is his name. And he does so non-stop for a half an hour.

I thought the real gimmick here was the usual "too strong for his own good" fare. I found it entertaining though, although Beagle should've been the real star.

Olive Oyl

Am I the only one out there who thought this was one lady NOT worth fighting over? And that's what they did every episode! She talks like Edith Bunker and looks like a pipe cleaner with a cheap hat. Hey, Popeye, you're a sailor... you can do better! Plus Olive can never decide if she wants to date that jerk Bluto or not. The girl is just bad news.

You mean women didn't look like that in the 30's?

Betty Boop all the way.

Petunia Pig

Did this "chick" really exist? I mean, I have no recollection of her in any cartoon, ever.

Pebbles & Bam-Bam, as teenagers

What were they thinking? Were they trying to cash in on the "Joanie loves Chachi" thing? And how come every cartoon teenager plays in crumby rock band? An awful, and thankfully shortlived, idea.

Considering TPABBS pre-dated Happy Days by 3-4 years, I dunno if that's possible, but, yes, I remember watching this show in syndication in the mid-80's and even my 6 y/o brain determined this was a bad thing. Sally Struthers and Jay North should not be doing voiceovers.

And what did happen with BamBam's powers? Did banging Pebbles turn him into a pussy?

Pepe LePew

Hello, Warner Brothers, ever heard of sexual harassment? Let's take a good look at this character; a horny, rapist skunk who's attracted to other species! NOT good for the kids. Plus, worse still, he's French.

I didn't find the gimmick offensive, plus this is one of those that can be attributed to "different culture from a different time," but like someone said earlier, each cartoon was the same. The female cat would accidentally get a white stripe somehow, and HILARITY ensues.

Alan, from Josie and the Pussy Cats

How weak was this "Fred" clone? They even gave him an ascot, for crying out loud. Well, I knew Fred. I grew up with Fred. Fred was like a friend of mine. Let me tell you something...you're no Fred.

When I was younger I swear I thought it was Fred moonlighting as a roadie.

I have nothing to add about the last three, as everything's already been said about them (though I thought the Scooby Doo movie poked good fun at the Scrappy thing)

My personal additions:

Rodimus Prime - pisspoor replacement for Optimus

Serpentor - He had the genes of the greatest leaders on earth, but his biggest legacy was wearing a snake outfit with the mouth around his head

Gary Coleman as an angel-in-training

Hulk Hogan

I got two words for this guy...

Captain Planet.

And I'm kicking myself for forgetting that one

Hell, throw in all the "heroes" from that cartoon onto the list.

As a young kid I was actively rooting for the villains to destroy the earth.