TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

10 Worst Cartoon Character's of all

Speedy Gonzalez cartoons are, hands down, the worst of the Warner Bros. canon.

*respectfully disagrees*

I loved Speedy when I was little...his crackhead friends were funny too.

And GOD I hated Captain Planet.

I can't think of too many cartoon characters I hated out of the top of my head.

Maybe Elmira (sp?) from Tiny Toons. I dunno.

I got two words for this guy...

Captain Planet.

And I'm kicking myself for forgetting that one

Hell, throw in all the "heroes" from that cartoon onto the list.

As a young kid I was actively rooting for the villains to destroy the earth.

Hell yeah. What kind of element is "HEART"?

I got two words for this guy...

Captain Planet.

And I'm kicking myself for forgetting that one

Hell, throw in all the "heroes" from that cartoon onto the list.

As a young kid I was actively rooting for the villains to destroy the earth.

Hell yeah. What kind of element is "HEART"?

Don't diss the guy with heart! He can... uh... talk to animals! Or... fight... pollution? Okay, I have no idea what the fuck his powers actually DID, but...

Don't diss the guy with heart! He can... uh... talk to animals! Or... fight... pollution? Okay, I have no idea what the fuck his powers actually DID, but...

It gave him the powers to get away with the horrible things he did to that monkey. Pray for Mojo indeed.

Guest NCJ

Pepe was funny as hell. Speedy is a classic.

My most hated characters are definately the Wonder Twins, and the boss from the Jetsons.

Tweety is just overratted.

Hmm, Odd list.. but I agree with some.

Namely Scrappy Doo, He just ruined the flow of Scooby Doo. And was annoying as hell

I hated all those Hanana Barbera wacky sidekicks like Godzooky, Tusky, the Funky Phantom, Bronto, Blip ETC.

Captin Planet - He always talked in puns. EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE WAS A PUN!!! It pissed me off.

That "Heart" kid- Just because he didn't belong and made no sense. Fire-Earth-Wind-Water.....HEART? What the mutherfucking fuck?

That fucking baby kangaroo - He was always kicking Sylvestors ass in front of his kid. What the hell was up with that?

Sylvestor's kid - little asshole kept getting his dads ass kicked by a kangaroo and putting a bag on his head. And who says father instead of dad. I hated that little fucker.

Elvira on Tiny Toons- I know what they were going for, but dammit I hated her.

The WB frog - FUCK him for not making that guy some money and only danced when he was alone. I wished that guy would have hit him with a fucking brick and FUCK him for all of those stupid commercials that I have to go through...although the "watch the frog" ones got a chuckle out of me at first.

THE dog - It goes for every single cartoon with a cat(tom, sylvestor, whoever) there is always a muclebound bulldog their to kick the cats ass...fuck that dog.

The WB frog - FUCK him for not making that guy some money and only danced when he was alone. I wished that guy would have hit him with a fucking brick and FUCK him for all of those stupid commercials that I have to go through...although the "watch the frog" ones got a chuckle out of me at first.

Yeah I remember when the WB network came on and they had the frog as the spokesman I was thinking that the guy that own him once must be REALLY pissed about the frog first not dancing for him and now the frog won't shut up. If I was him and I'd beat the crap out of the frog.

And Tweety > Road Runner (The cartoon, not Internet Service, although I'm sure Mr. Company Man Rant would disagree)...

I work for Comcast you dolt. :P

Crap! I meant to put the ">" the other way around. Damn Damn Damn!

Oh, and I despise Jerry, too. I HATED the cartoons where Tom got Jerry mad and then Jerry no-sold everything that cat did...

Four simple words: Denver the Last Dinosaur

I remember that show, I was a big dinosaur mark as a kid and that show was a huge let down

I hated that theme song too "Denver the last dinosaur, He's my friend and a whole lot more.." ugh

Another vote for Captain Planet here. Christ, the entire roster of heroes on that show sucked, hard. The five kids on their own were pretty much useless; the show had that Voltron vibe where the five mini-heroes had to combine into the one superhero if they wanted to get anything done. And of course, at least one of them gets kidnapped in every episode, like clockwork.

The show also had some of the weakest villains of all time. I mean, they never actually wanted to do anything, like get money or conquer the earth. They just had this burning desire to... pollute? For no goddamn reason? Right. Captain Planet was lucky to be going up against such pussies, because if he had to face a real villain, like Skeletor (or hell, even Hordak) he would've gotten his ass whipped. Shit, even King Hippo and the Eggplant Wizard from Captain N were scarier than the anti-environmentalists.

Speaking of Captain N and worst cartoon characters, anyone else here want to throw a vote out for the horrific travesty of justice that was the thing on that show which they claimed was Simon Belmont?

Speaking of Captain N and worst cartoon characters, anyone else here want to throw a vote out for the horrific travesty of justice that was the thing on that show which they claimed was Simon Belmont?

I know. While at the time I didn't have Castlevania I did play it a few things and when I saw how was on the cartoon I was like "This is the guy that beats up vampires?". Simon acted like a damn pretty boy and a big pussy to boot.

Guest wrestlingbs

I can't believe no one has said the worst primetime cartoon character...

Peggy Hill from King of the Hill.

God she is annoying. In the first few seasons she was strong-willed but not arrogant. Now she treats everyone like shit and thinks she's the smartest person alive. it wouldn't be so bad if the episodes that revolve around her weren't so damn unfunny. I keep waiting for Hank to leave her.

Some other primetime cartoon disasters:

Dilbert (Not funny to 90% of the audience)

The new Ren and Stimpy

God she is annoying. In the first few seasons she was strong-willed but not arrogant. Now she treats everyone like shit and thinks she's the smartest person alive. it wouldn't be so bad if the episodes that revolve around her weren't so damn unfunny. I keep waiting for Hank to leave her.

Yeah no kidding. And you notice that for the most part when she acts like such a bitch she never gets whats coming her, at least the eps that I've seen. Which is what really pisses me off the most.

I can't believe no one has said the worst primetime cartoon character...

Some other primetime cartoon disasters:

Dilbert (Not funny to 90% of the audience)

The new Ren and Stimpy

Peggy kidnaping that Mexican girl was funny...

The Wonder Twins, The Great Gazoo and Scrappy Doo own you all!

By the way, It's Gazoo NOT Kazoo

The software company I work for was named Gazoo after this character when they started up a few years back but then changed their name when the went public.

I know. While at the time I didn't have Castlevania I did play it a few things and when I saw how was on the cartoon I was like "This is the guy that beats up vampires?". Simon acted like a damn pretty boy and a big pussy to boot.

But Motherbrain 0wned your faces

Another vote for Captain Planet here. Christ, the entire roster of heroes on that show sucked, hard.

Wasn't Captain Planet just a ego-trip thing for Ted Turner?

Captain Planet was lucky to be going up against such pussies, because if he had to face a real villain, like Skeletor (or hell, even Hordak) he would've gotten his ass whipped.

You know, I completely forgot about Orko. Add another to the cartoon Hall of Lame. But then again, he did get some... um, whatever he is, so I guess he can't be bottom 10.

Others I forgot about:

- HammerMan. Gotta love those ego things.

- the Tiger Sharks. 3rd version, 3rd rate Thundercats.

- Lifeline from G.I. Joe. From what I remember he's a pacifist. In an elite military force designed to take down the world's foremost terrorist organization. Doc shoulda kicked his ass.

- Scott Tracker and his stupid robot, from M.A.S.K. When the kids are fucking annoying to the kids watching a show, then you've got a problem. Speaking of stupid robots...

- 7-Zark-7 and 1-Rover-1. The sad part is that if you cut them out Battle Of The Planets would all be 5 minute episodes.

- Newton. Stupid, stupid centaur. Stupid, stupid centaur.

The Wonder Twins, The Great Gazoo and Scrappy Doo own you all!

As I've said before, Wendy and Marvin are lamer. The Wonder Twins are like Black Vulcan compared to these two.

But Motherbrain 0wned your faces

What they did to Megaman was far far worse, for fucks sake MEGAMAN IS BLUE! Why the fuck was he green and talked like he had throat cancer?