TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The ONE and ONLY World Series Thread

Guest Choken One
Fox 19 Choken?

They were the same geniuses who cut the feed on Packers-Cardinals with 2:00 left in the game to go to an infomercial.

Yep Indeed...

and why the fuck is it called FOX 19 when it's on channel 3...

I was talking to the ump. I thought the 0-2 pitch to Bernie was a strike. I played baseball my whole life. That's what you call the ump.

Guest Choken One
I was talking to the ump. I thought the 0-2 pitch to Bernie was a strike. I played baseball my whole life. That's what you call the ump.

So did I...I always called him Cocksucking Bastard...

I struck out a lot...

Guest Choken One

quick question to Yankee fans...Who is #17? I was wondering because well...Boone was #17 for the reds and changed to #19...

Guest Choken One

Figured it was a one inning deal for Weaver...he'll go back to being worthless.

Guest Choken One

Weaver needs to get OUT of New York and back to a Small less pressure Market like Cincy or Kansas City...

Bah, figures. There's a reason Weaver never gets in there. When you give up a homer to a guy who's been on base SIX times in the entire postseason, well then you really know you suck. I still say the Yanks take this is six.

Guest Choken One
Bah, figures. There's a reason Weaver never gets in there. When you give up a homer to a guy who's been on base SIX times in the entire postseason, well then you really know you suck. I still say the Yanks take this is six.

then Wakefield must REALLY suck for giving up a Walk off to a Guy who was 2-23 in the post season.

Guest Choken One
The disgrace are two games away from winning a World Series?

That's beautiful

Disgrace?

Nah...More like an Abortion if anything...Nobody wants them.

Well because of their owner- I consider the Florida Marlins to be a disgrace to baseball.

I hope the Yankees can win two out of three so I don't have to witness that worthless fuck Loria celebrating.

Guest Choken One

Stop celebrating...You won because Jeff Weaver was pitching...that's like celebrating knocking out the retarded dwarf at your church.

Guest Choken One
Well because of their owner- I consider the Florida Marlins to be a disgrace to baseball.

I hope the Yankees can win two out of three so I don't have to witness that worthless fuck Loria celebrating.

He'll be too busy trading everyone but Looper.

Stop celebrating...You won because Jeff Weaver was pitching...that's like celebrating knocking out the retarded dwarf at your church.

That's fuckin' ridiculous. Doesn't matter who's on the mound, when you win a game in the world series (or when your team does) you celebrate it.

Then again, I'm a Red Sox fan, so I've learned nothing in my lifetime. Carry on.

Guest Choken One
Hey there has been nothing to show that he's going to do something like that. He actually added payroll.

added payroll so he could sign the players for his ONE profit making championship winning season so he could save his money by dealing them away.

C'mon, Choken, there is no evidence of that either. The Marlins are a purely farm system built team, with the exception of Pudge. Just because it happened once doesn't mean it's definitely going to happen again.