TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The One and Only WWE No Mercy 2003 Thread

Was it a "FLUKE" type win because the length seemingly was only 5 minutes...

Hardy went for a toprope back drop, Zack knocks him back, Moonsault, pin. I liked the finish cause you don't expect clean wins in wwe really.

Guest Choken One

WGTT better run in and lay APA/Bashams out and have an open invitational for ANY team and Spanky and London come out and they have a spiffy 15 minute clinic...

I'm guessing i'm the only person in here who likes the Bashams?

I'll admit, my liking of them came from watching about three weeks worth of Velocity matches over the summer cuz when I went camping Velocity was the only show I bothered to tape while I was gone.

Guest Choken One

Bashams should go over here...If Eddy and Chavo have to drop the belts...Drop them to Bashams for a change up...

WGTT shouldn't go right back to them...

Guest Askewniverse
So... Zach can't beat Shannon Moore... but he can beat Matt Hardy?

Zach also couldn't beat Vince McMahon, who is a non-wrestler. Logically speaking, if the WWE wanted to put Zach over, they should have done so at Vengeance.

WGTT better run in and lay APA/Bashams out and have an open invitational for ANY team and Spanky and London come out and they have a spiffy 15 minute clinic...

That would require a miracle. I think several people here are going to have wet dreams while dreaming about that possibility tonight.

Shane is there?

Shows how much attention I've paid to the shows lately, I thought this was a Raw/Smackdown PPV. Hell I didn't even remember the PPV was tonight until friend asked if I was ordering it.

Guest Choken One
Woot. Got a webcast.

HEY BUDDY!

Good old chum...would like kindly help a good friend out?

So... Zach can't beat Shannon Moore... but he can beat Matt Hardy?

Zach also couldn't beat Vince McMahon, who is a non-wrestler. Logically speaking, if the WWE wanted to put Zach over, they should have done so at Vengeance.

Good point, but Vince has also booked himself to appear very strong against other opponents including Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. He might be a non-wrestler but most marks view Vince as being capable in the ring. I have a feeling if they ever booked Vince vs Shannon Moore, we'd be surprised to see Moore win.

I miss when Moore FIRST came to Smackdown and was tagging with The Hurricane and getting wins over Cruiserweight champ Jamie Noble. Those were some good times.

Guest Choken One

if we're lucky Shannon brings this up and brags about it...

Matt chuckles and shrugs it off...Matt loses ANOTHER match that night to another upstart (let's say Jordan or London) and Shannon is all over it...Matt snaps and attacks Moore!

PRESTO! Face turno.

Woot. Got a webcast.

WHere?

?!?!?!?!?!?

If you share, I promise to agree with every word you say, even if you claim Steve Lombardi as the most underrated worker in the current WWE locker room!

Guest Choken One
Woot. Got a webcast.

WHere?

?!?!?!?!?!?

If you share, I promise to agree with every word you say, even if you claim Steve Lombardi as the most underrated worker in the current WWE locker room!

I'll just keep listeing to whatever good music you tell me to...

if we're lucky Shannon brings this up and brags about it...

Matt chuckles and shrugs it off...Matt loses ANOTHER match that night to another upstart (let's say Jordan or London) and Shannon is all over it...Matt snaps and attacks Moore!

PRESTO! Face turno.

For Matt? Oh, please no. I don't want to see Matt as a face.