TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Franchise Rper 4 Life

Dream feud..

I don't know about any of you guys. But with Jeff Jarrett being a top star in TNA and the addition of many other great wrestlers and unknowns working for them.. I would like to see or read about a great feud that he could have with someone who I think isn't getting his due reconition in the TNA and that man is The Franchise Shane Douglas, in my opinion.

Just think about it.. Especially if it was over the NWA Title...

Guest BrokenWings

...are you pondering why I'm pondering? :hm:

Oh, and as for the discussion - Douglas/Jarrett would suck. Let Douglas stick with whatever he's doing now, which is hopefully just being the mouthpeice for someone else.

The Franchise vs. Triple H would be my dream feud. But, the only way that would happen is if HHH breaks Stephanie's heart, and Vince fires his ass.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
The Franchise vs. Triple H would be my dream feud. But, the only way that would happen is if HHH breaks Stephanie's heart, and Vince fires his ass.

Or they hire a masked man site-un-seen who ends up being Douglas.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Shane Douglas in a dream feud?

Am I at the right place here?

You traveled through a Vortex into another dimension where Shane Douglas replaces Ric Flair, HHH is Tommy Dreamer, and Zach Gowen has been World Champion for 9 years.

Definately Low Ki v Jeff Jarrett so as Low Ki can kick Jarrett's ass and take the NWA Title. Obviously it won't happen, but it would be hella fun, and would give me good matches as well.

Guest Dynamite Kido
It's a long shot, but maybe Shane will return from his recent hiatus and not look like a tub of shit.

Maybe he can get back in "pile of shit" shape.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

AJ Styles vs. RVD would be a mindblowing dream feud, for me at least. :)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Definately Low Ki v Jeff Jarrett so as Low Ki can kick Jarrett's ass and take the NWA Title. Obviously it won't happen, but it would be hella fun, and would give me good matches as well.

Jarrett/Ki happend on the first show of 2003. It was a Gauntlet and Jarrett had to fight each member of xXx one at a time.