the top ten quotes of all time

Okerlund (to Mark Madden): "...so you can blow it out your ass!"

Mike Tenay: "Yes he can."

Tony: "Yes sir."

Stevie Ray: "Yes he could, but we'd all be in trouble if he did."

---

RR '92:

::Flair low blows UT::

Heenan: Flair trying to lift Undertaker...

---

Joel Gertner: We've got pop?! Joey, that has to be the 2nd stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Joey Styles: What's the first, Joel?

Gertner: TNN's old slogan...

Styles: And what was that?

Gertner: We fuck pigs!

---

Stevie Ray: You want me, Hennig? You got me, baby. Take about, mmm, two three minutes to get on my garb, and I'm gonna get in the ring, and I'm gonna get in your BUTT. It ain't gonna take long Hennig.

Edited by DerangedHermit

Guest Besus

"I dont care who you are! I dont care who you got with you,If right now I feel like kicking your ass,I will!"

"Green Hair,Green Mask,H on your chest,Oh Wait you're the hamburgular"

"It's gona be a cold say in hell son when you knock out Stone Cold Steve Austin"

"Last night Jazz won the womens title and Changed Backlash to Blacklash"

"You dont dress like that because you're white,You dress like that because you are a dork"

"Last Night at No Way Out The Rock did Vince Mcmahon a favor and He wooped that red and Yellow candy ass"

"Dont start chanting Rocky yet.You listen to what The Rock got to say and Then you decide if you're gona chant Rocky or Not"

Guest Askewniverse

The Rock: "There is only one true superstar of the decade- the jabroni beatin', pie eatin', trail blazin', eyebrow raising, stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the biggest thing to hit Canada, cuz the Maple Leafs suck!"

Guest Besus

"We not in America, We are in Canada and This Country is filled with bitter and Jealous people"-Kurt Angle

Guest ligerbomb03

The Road Warriors...

"Power and glory, huh? Power and glory. When we're done with you, you'll be sour and gory."

Tajiri and the Sinister Minster were doing a promo with Electra. The Minister brings Electra to Tajiri.

Tajiri: "Me love her long time."

Tajiri does these pelvic thrusts and has this goofy look on his face. Electra slaps him. Tajiri walks off camera. Elecrta starts to talk again and Tajiri shows up and sprays mist in her face.

Sinister Minister: *looking at the camera* "I've heard of girls getting sprayed in the face before. But Tajiri, that's a horse of a different color."

*Minister laughs*

I loooooved the Mikey/Tajiri/Minster bits

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Tony Shivanoe: I never thought Hogan could be so yellow. He's wearing red....but he's wearing red...and yellow!

Bash at the Beach 96

I still don't understand what the heck this means.

Guest ligerbomb03

Jericho, to The Rock, Smackdown, January 2002:

"No! This is not a joke! I am not a joke! I am serious! And you will not look past me, you stupid son of a bitch!"

GOLD!

Guest BionicRedneck
"Don't you flap those big gums at me." - - Steve Austin to Too Cold Scorpio in ECW

:lol:

Can someone post that Austin quote about the watermellons and fried chicken?

Guest Askewniverse

Bret Hart: "If you were going to give the United States an enema, you'd stick the hose right here in Pittsburgh!"

Jamie Dundee (to a female fan): "I'd tell you a joke so funny that it would knock your titties off, but I see you've already heard it."

Guest Breetai
"I'm bi a lot of things, lingual isn't one of them.  ...Wait, did I just say that?"

Triple H, KOTR 98

Also when he's testing the mic after an encounter with the Rock... "Testies testies one two one two."

I believe it was: Testies testies one, two... three?."

"Jimmy crack corn...and I don't care...Jimmy crack corn...and I don't care....Jimmy crack corn...and I don't carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeee.......I have Olympic Gold. I have Olympic Gold."

"Price check on the jackass"

"As they say on the streets..."my bad""

Guest Mosaicv2

at Wrestlemania IX when Ross is talkin about the Steiners football days in Michigan state

Heenan: "who cares about high school sports?"

Ross: "COLLEGE SPORTS!"

i dont remember the rest but Heenan said some funny shit about the athletes bein ameatures & nobody gets paid :) priceless comments from the Brain!

"I'm just a big fat piece of crap" - Vader in 1998 after losing to Bradshaw was it?

Actually he said: "I'm just a fat piece of shit"

And we can't forget the best quote:

"Camera 5 you're the worst case scenario"

During quote threads, I always contribute with funny quotes. But this time, I've got a serious quote, courtesy of Chris Benoit:

"For my entire life, I've been denied - but I WILL not deny myself. I've torn ligaments, shattered bones, broken my neck, but those aren't the scars that feed my anger and fuel my rage. Keep your praise, your music videos, your cliches - they mean NOTHING. The pain, the anguish and the torture I go through was hell - and for my enemies... now it's your turn. I was born to hurt, and you will FEEL MY PAIN."

Aw, what the hell, I'll add a funny one too:

Triple H: "Great music video you had there."

Jericho: "Of course it was great, I was in it."

Monsoon (to Heenan): You're only upset because you've retired from management and now you can't manage the Bushwhackers

(before the Revolution had a "House of Pain" match on Thunder):

Saturn: House of Pain? I loved those guys. Remember them Dean, they had a bunch of great hits in the 90's. Jump around Dean, jump around

(Malenko half-heartedly bounces on the spot)

Angle: Like Abraham Lincoln, I cannot tell a lie- the Big Show is a giant waste of talent

Corino (to the Sandman's son): What you looking at you little bastard, the Sandman's not even your real dad

Guest ligerbomb03

"I'm not going anywhere, Bill Goldberg, until you come out of that dressing room, biting your fingernails and trembling with fear because you can fight me right here tonight in Toronto, Canada."

- Bret Hart