TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Who travels with who?

In an old efed, once a month or so I would write a "road trip" RP, which was basically myself and my tag partner driving to the next event. I thought it would be cool to bring them back, but seeing as how I'm not in a team or a stable at present moment, I really can't do that.

So I wondered...who does your wrestler travel with?

Some of these are no-brainers:

The Unnamed

The Trinity

W&D

The House of Todd

Riley & Bukkake

Coy's RV

...but what about the rest of us? And besides who, what kind of vehicle is being driven? Rental car? BUS? limosuine? do you fly? ride horses?

In closing - yes, I'm bored - but this is a fun subject.

HVT travels with King and Mark ala The Kliq. When Edwin as around, he rode along too. Before X was flaky, he did as well I guess. Now, as the most recently active member of the Kliq, Thugg rids with management (i.e. King and Mark...hahahaha!)

Da "fear my glass ceiling" H

Well...me and Todd travel by the ole' Toddmobile. Now, it is only Todd's old '72 Chevy...but, hey, it has a cool name. And some nice paintwork...Royal Blue of course. And air conditioning. No suspension, left brake light doesn't work, and you can only plays tape cassettes...but at least you don't get hot on a Summer day's drive.

:P

And Alan, everyone knows you travel on one of those rock style tour buses with only your guitar and if you're lucky a groupie or two for company.

pfft... I *wish* I got groupies...

I have Spike Jenkins tailing me constantly cause he thinks I got some weed...but he's should know I don't do that shit, and no matter how many times I tell him, he doesn't seem to understand.

...but I can work with a tour bus, I would think. I guess that means I need a driver. (thinks)

HVT travels with King and Mark ala The Kliq. When Edwin as around, he rode along too. Before X was flaky, he did as well I guess. Now, as the most recently active member of the Kliq, Thugg rids with management (i.e. King and Mark...hahahaha!)

Sadly, since Edwin is gone off and gotten himself hurt, X has flaked and King is gone... it's just you and me bro. And we drive a rental usually, at least that's what I had us in in all of my "Breaking Kayfabe" stories.

And yes, I assume that in our little fantasy world, King stepped down as the actual Commissioner of the SWF and the Board of Directors selected Alex Zenon to take his place, keeping me in my place as Director of Talent Realtions and hiring Thoth and Thugg as Chief Road Agents. The four of us, along with some writers, comprise the Booking Committee.

There will be another "Breaking Kayfabe" soon to clear all of this up...

Just remember that, between shows, there aren't really faces or heels. For goodness sake, I'm riding with King and Thugg (face, heel and tweener). That is all "Out Of Character" stuff, and I would assume we would all be pretty good friends.

yeah... but i was going for that "oh shit, a camera is RIGHT THERE...people might see this" kinda character reactions (in case I decide to do a Road Trip type promo in the next few weeks)

and I would think Thugg would be all "WRECK YO SHIT" if he got pissed off enough.

Alone.

You know, if you would just bathe once in a while...

Oh no, that's not the reason.

There's just not enough room on my forklift.

Guest ToddRoyal
Well...me and Todd travel by the ole' Toddmobile. Now, it is only Todd's old '72 Chevy...but, hey, it has a cool name. And some nice paintwork...Royal Blue of course. And air conditioning. No suspension, left brake light doesn't work, and you can only plays tape cassettes...but at least you don't get hot on a Summer day's drive.

It's the RIGHT brake light that doesn't work, and suspension is overrated. Just think of it as a Low Rider man. Plus, it could be worse. You could be riding in the trunk. Megan's getting sick of it...

The Eel drives a 1974 AMC El Matador custom that he had turned into a convertible. He's always willing to give people rides, but no one ever wants to go with him. He's like a last resort for everyone.

We had established before that Frost drove a baby blue Escalade and he traveled with TNT, occasionally with Tom and/or Danny.

(Y)(Y) @ forklifts

And believe me, Dace is right. The back of that semi is not an apartment. Not too comfortable either, I still remember my return to the fed sitting in there :P

When needed for segments Va'aiga drives the Unnamed Monster Truck (which is the Trinity one repainted - it IS his) It's jet black with steel blue trim. It does about 1.4MPG, and is a pain to get parts for.

Off screen Va'aiga just rents stuff, and car pools with Duran normally (grap shares with Matheson i presume)

And Va'aiga has to take the mask off when driving, so he's pretty damn carfeful not to jolt stuff at the moment :)

(Y)(Y) @ forklifts

And believe me, Dace is right. The back of that semi is not an apartment. Not too comfortable either, I still remember my return to the fed sitting in there :P

I've got this picture of Dace driving, hunched a few inches away from the wheel while Aecas and Janus bicker over legroom.

Tom's been traveling alone lately. He got used to riding with Mak Francis, Drew "CIA" Kelk and Justice & Rule, but with all of them out of it it's just been easier to take his own rental.

Although this Aidan Redwood kid's been sitting in the back seat learning bad habits.

I rode with Wilson most of the time. He told the worst jokes of all-time. I dunno if I could have made it through another trip with him. When he was gone, I started traveling with TNT when he was around, and stayed off by myself otherwise.

I would imagine that Ann would travel with her sister Allison most of the time, with Molly in tow back when they were dating. As Beezel, she would try and get the whole C22 group to travel together, with MVS or Johnny finding a way to weasel out of the erratic masked-person's grip. MWA HA HA HA HA.

Good ol' WC. Faithful to the end, if not scared of the constant references to god and cheese being one and the same...

-Annie

I would imagine that Ann would travel with her sister Allison most of the time, with Molly in tow back when they were dating. As Beezel, she would try and get the whole C22 group to travel together, with MVS or Johnny finding a way to weasel out of the erratic masked-person's grip. MWA HA HA HA HA.

Good ol' WC. Faithful to the end, if not scared of the constant references to god and cheese being one and the same...

-Annie

You make Linchpin cry.

-Annie

You make Linchpin cry.

We tried to travel with Linchpin, but the bastard was too damn tall for the compact car. Damn us short Japanese women...

-Annie

I've got this picture of Dace driving, hunched a few inches away from the wheel while Aecas and Janus bicker over legroom.

The front is only for Dace and his misses. Anyone else that wants a ride and load up in the back and be VERY careful not to break all the bondage gear.

The front is only for Dace and his misses. Anyone else that wants a ride and load up in the back and be VERY careful not to break all the bondage gear.

Well drive more safely next time and I won't fall over into stuff! :P ;)