TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card - February 11th!

Damn...

...sorry guys, I'm gonna have to no show this one because soemthing family wise has come up. Nothing serious, but soemthing that'll mean I won't be around for the deadline or anywhere for a good few hours after...and I'm only about halfway through the match.

And, while I'm here...am I ok to get the next show off. I don't want anything to happen like this next week either...however, if I have time I'll do a promo seeing as in storyline terms it'll be Landon's birthday.

Sorry again Z and WC.

Thugg, Judge found it one day and thought it was absolutely hilarious, so he PMed me the match.

And it's not a big deal, Maddix. However, my position as psychotic despot means I must torture you with razors and a branding iron. A second offense will require Annie doing her... thing... on you. Company rules, sorry.

-Z

Please realize that was only my 3rd match in ever in the JL, and Heat was a main eventer. But alas, I must accept my own suckiness...

Da "damn you Heat" H

Guest Suicide King

We've all lost to someone that we're embarassed about in retrospect. Heck, my second match ever I lost to Jay Dawg.

That said, my marked match is in so if the show is late it is not my fault. ;)

No, that will fall to me.

If I could have everyone's attention, I'd like to say that I have managed to completely fuck up my laptop's keyboard. Again. As you should all know, this put my laptop out of commission for over a month the last time it happened.

This should not delay my marking at least, since I fortunately have an incredibly shitty backup PC for events like this. However, the opening promo that set up important things was being penned by myself, and I'm not quite sure how to resolve this problem. I'm sure I will begin thinking about it once I decide to end the torrent of violent profanity streaming from my mouth right now.

Be warned that my decision may just be to shoot myself and be done with it.

-Z

Minor problems thankfully corrected.

My keyboard is still fucked, though. Sigh...

-Z

Find someone faster and reliably than the lazy bastards who fixed it last time, eh?

Parts of the show came in far too late for me to post them. I will post it as soon as I get home, so look for the show in the 4:00 - 6:00 range tonight.

And it's not a big deal, Maddix. However, my position as psychotic despot means I must torture you with razors and a branding iron. A second offense will require Annie doing her... thing... on you. Company rules, sorry.

-Z

:o

Maddix, you DO know that "my thing" is Zed's way of saying...

everybody now...

GENITAL MUTILATION~!

*grabs hammer and nails*

If you wouldn't mind resting your penis on this wooden table while I warm up the band...

-Annie

Maddix, you DO know that "my thing" is Zed's way of saying...

everybody now...

GENITAL MUTILATION~!

*grabs hammer and nails*

If you wouldn't mind resting your penis on this wooden table while I warm up the band...

-Annie

:o

Boy, am I glad you retired.

...I'll be leaving now, like a man...

...while I still can.

Guest Suicide King

Well, I think after reading the show that it is clear that I am all-powerful. Fear my precognitive wrath.

Edited by Suicide King