TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card - February 11th!

SWF LOCKDOWN FOR WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11th, 2004!

LIVE FROM THE SOLD OUT MELLON ARENA IN PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA!

(10:00pm EST, 7:00pm PCT, check local listings)

The Penguins suck, so the SWF rides into Pittsburgh to give everyone something to cheer about! After an eventful Storm, there are many new questions waiting to be answered. Mainly, how did the Unnamed get so powerful? With addition of Todd Royal and Landon Maddix, plus John Duran's victory over Janus for the HGC title, AND having the audacity to boot Charlie Matthews from the stable and remain strong, they cerainly have a controlling interesting over the fed. The commissioner can't be happy about that, nor the fact that Va'aiga seems to want another night off to rest up for his match against Dace... Plus, what of Aecas' being introduced into the Unholy Trinity? And how will the JLers fair in their first real SWF card? Expect the unexpected on LOCKDOWN!

Card:

MAIN EVENT...?

SINLGES MATCH, NON-TITLE (Special Ringside Enforcer: Charlie "Grappler" Matthews)

"The Notorious" John Duran© vs Dace Night

Well, whether it culminates the show or not, you can't say it isn't a big showdown! John Duran is the new HGC champion, finally winning the belt LONG after earning his shot. And right after that, he's looking right down the barrel of another Trinity member. Dace is pissed off, and he wants Va'aiga. Actually, he's GOT Va'aiga, in a match that may mutually assure their destruction to boot. But since that's next show, getting Duran in the interim is just fine. Duran, however, refused to put his newly won title belt up for grabs. And hey, the commissioner was fine with that... just as long as he got to insert Charlie Matthews as a ringisde enforcer to ensure no mischief from James Matheson or Duran himsefl.

Rules: Standard singles match. Although I get the feeling the rules may be bent a bit to accomidate the two guys at ringside. Matthews may write a match if he so chooses, but is reccomended to do it anyway. One show layoff and all that.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Suicide King

LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE, SINGLES MATCH

Wildchild© vs Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Landon laid down the challange, and hey, Wildchild was all too happy to accept. With the belt he's desired his entire career firmly entrenched in a white-knuckled grasp, it's going to take nothing less than a crowbar to pry it out of Wildchild's hands. But how about the power of Todd? Landon Maddix is a deciphle of Todd Royal, a new member into the Unnamed, and is not to be underrated--he was the last JL champion, and racked up an impressive win streak before falling to Sacred at Clusterfuck.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

HARDCORE TITLE NO.1 CONTENDERSHIP, CAGE MATCH

Manson vs Aecas vs Insane Luchadore

These three men are no strangers to each other, and no strangers to the hardcore element, either. And although that isn't truly what they'll be up to inside the chainlink and steel, it should be a good primer before one of them truly moves on to something new in the SWF. And with a ton of history and a little steel box to keep all the violence contained, this should be a fun one.

Rules: Escape rules are sux0r. Especially considering these guys. First pinfall wins. And hey, if you can find a way to get any foreign objects into the ring, then by all means...

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

"Coyote" Coy West vs Todd Royal

Coy West is a man with scruples, beliefs, and a serious reason for wrestling. Todd Royal essentially thinks the same thing, except he's the one everyone belives in. Or at least, that's what he thinks. So they're the same. Except not. Err... I'm stretching, here. They were both losers in the Clusterfuck. so they're going to face off here and try to improve their standing.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: chirs3

USJL TITLE, TRIPLE IMPACT MATCH

Sacred© vs "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

On Storm, Spike Jenkins laid down a bold challange to the HVille Thugg. Spike has an ever so slight issue with the way Thugg beat the paste out of him before the Clusterfuck. However... Thugg is, unfortunately, indisposed for this show. To make it up to Spike, GSMS offered him a shot at Sacred, who officially unified the SJL world title and the SWF United States title in a match against Landon Maddix. That seemed kind of plain, though, so he tacked on an interesting stip for a bit of spice...

Rules: Funyon is in posession of an envelope with a specific wrestling move, with the exception of a punch, kick or clothesline, written on the card inside of it. After both men are introduced, Funyon will read the move. The first man to do the specific move three times is the winner. DQs, countout, etc, do NOT apply.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

Mike Van Siclen vs Jacob Helmsely

Mike made a bold faced statement before the Clusterfuck. Mainly that he was going to win it. That didn't quite pan out, and now Mike is in with the 19 other guys who got tossed ass over teakettle out of the Clusterfuck. Here, he faces Jake Helmsely, who lost to the debuing Toxxic on Storm, as a chance to get back on track.

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH, LHW NO.1 CONTENDERSHIP

Alan Clark vs Toxxic

Alan Clark is singing the song of a new future, but Toxxic is a guy who has a chance to live a bright one. His future may very well be now, as with an impressive defeat of Jacob Helmsely in his debut, he faces Clark for the right to dance with whoever the LHW champion is on Smarkdown!

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: realitycheck

(Send all stuff to Grand Slam)

Hm. That main event looks a little suspect. I'm sure if I forgot to list a match, it'll get corrected by the opening promo. ;)

Edited by realitycheck

LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE, SINGLES MATCH

Wildchild© vs Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

:huh: I thought it was called the Cruiserweight Title now.

Same here. Well...whatever, I'm still going to have a job on to come close to winning this.

Awesome card anyway.

Guest Aecas
IL and Aecas.

I've updated my stats. There were no major changes, however, simply a lot of fixes and rewrites. Just putting the information out there for you.

Cheers mate, lets tear it up again.

Guest Goodear

Awesome cardness. Todd Royal versus Coy is perfect for me to finally get my guy over the way I wanna ... oh daddy, Todd is going to have to bring the goodness to pull this pupper out :)

Sorry Spike, I can't write for Lockdown. How about Smarkdown? I suppose that is the only "bad" thing about the random, unannounced promo thing...stuff like that happens. But don't worry...there'll be promo-age to address the situation.

Da "was challenged by Spike Jenkins...hahahahaha...prepare to die." H

Guest Goodear
Crap. Trial by fire eh? Man, I'm so gonna get my ass kicked...

Nah, I suck. Actually I might suck at writing Coy. I don't know. Personally, I'm having a balll trying to pull back the clock and get a NWA feel out of my matches but I'm still working out the kinks and such. Anyone versus me right now has a total shot.

Guest Goodear

Anyone as in "Remember Jack the Ripper that Johnny feuded with in the SJL? He could give me a run" sort of anyone.

Hey, now, Ejiroy. I was the only person to ever make Jack look like an actual threat.... even if I did have him trip over a wet floor sign to let all the heat out of the window. Ejiro = Jealous that he didn't get to make Jack look tough.

Now hopefully that excuse will be accepted by the masses, and we can all go on and enjoy our lovely day. :D

Hey, now, Ejiroy. I was the only person to ever make Jack look like an actual threat.... even if I did have him trip over a wet floor sign to let all the heat out of the window. Ejiro = Jealous that he didn't get to make Jack look tough.

Now hopefully that excuse will be accepted by the masses, and we can all go on and enjoy our lovely day. :D

Hey, I made Jack look like a Hardcore legend in the JL... as I beat him three striaght. But STILL... :D

-Annie "Dammit, I make opponents look good in defeat" E