TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kirk angel

Favorite heel acts

What are everyones?

Mine is when IRS destroyed Tatanka's Indian Head dress because he said he didn't pay taxes on it. Some others that I likes are when Earthquake killed Damien, HTM's numerous guitar shots and the beating Rick Rude gave Piper on the Brother Love show

DiBiase shoving dollar bills down Jake Robert's throat.

Scott Steiner's line to DDP: "While you're on your back screaming in pain, your wife will be on hers screaming my name".

Flair taking and destroying some little kids Hurricane mask.

Piper beating up on Frankie Williams with one hand tied behind his back, Piper giving bowling balls out for Halloween, Piper breaking a coconut over Snuka's head, Piper crashing Cindy Lauper's MSG ceremony and beating up her agent/manager., basically all old school Piper.

Sting turning on Hulk Hogan

The Mountie "shocking" Bret Hart

Ric Flair attacking Roddy Piper on Superstars(on the Flair dvd)

Tugboat becoming Typhoon

The Beverley Brothers and Ric Flair injure Jim Neidhart

Big Bossman making Big Show's mother cry

Big Bossman attacking Hogan on the Brother Love show

During the last Dudley heel run...

Bubba: D-VON...

*crowd pops in anticipation*

Bubba: (whispers to D-Von) get the tables.

*crowd boos*

The nWo beatdown at Disney MGM studios, namely Rey getting tossed into the trailer and Scotty Riggs getting laid out by Hall.

Jericho breaking Chyna's hand with a hammer.

Owen talking Helen Hart into throwing in the towel on Bret.

Taker attacking Hogan in the Funeral Parlor.

Probably more...

Not the best one, but one that sticks out in my mind is Royal Rumble '02 when Y2J was mocking the People's Elbow, and was about to throw his elbow pad out in the crowd, fingered them and just tossed it down. Hilarious.

Taker attacking Hogan in the Funeral Parlor.

I forgot all about Taker locking Ultimate Warrior in the casket and him needing mouth to mouth to get revived. Also anytime Taker would beat a jobber and stuff him in a bodybag after the match and give him a beating.

Guest Ray

Eddy Guerrero getting pissed at his own partner and slapping him during his 10/9/94 junior tag league match.

Guest J0bber

I have a few:

Buh-Buh Ray Dudley powerbombing Mae Young off the Raw stage and onto the table.

Rick Martel squirting "Arrogance" into Jake Robert's eyes on the Brother Love show.

Austin assaulting JR on a Smackdown just after his heel turn at WM X-7.

The Repo Man repoing people's cars.

The New Age Outlaws throwing Cactus and Terry off the stage.

...and who can forget?

The photographer's camera exploding into Hogan's face, costing him his title and his WWF career (for nine years, at least) at King of the Ring '93.

It's not big, but I always liked Jericho's pin where puts one foot on his opponent's chest, flexes, and yells "Come on, baby!"

Did he ever get a win with that?

Anyway, favorite moment definitely was Lesnar murdering Hogan on SD. :D

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I always like it when the heel wants to take a timeout. It's pretty funny watching grown men beg. :lol:

Guest Dynamite Kido

When Flair released the pics of him and Elizabeth to prove she was his before Macho Man. Classic heel stuff right there.

Austin breaks Pillman's ankle, in what can only be described as "Pillmanizing" nowadays.

DiBiase doing the Million Dollar Dream on the outside to Jake Roberts at WM VI.

Austin yelling "yer pathetic!!" to a kneeling Jake Roberts, then slaps him across the face at KOTR 96.

The Rock giving Farooq a picture of himself (Dec 97?)

Brian Pillman filming his hotel stuff with Marlena

Ludvig Borga ending the "undefeated" streak of Tatanka

Steve Austin attacking Doink at the Slammy Awards

Bulldog and Owen beat up Austin then look shocked when they see the camera

Eddie Guerrero handing a chair to his opponent while the ref is turned, then laying down and acting like he got hit by the chair.

Eddie Guerrero ringing the bell, causing Charlie Haas to think he made Tajiri tap out, then him and Tajiri just beat the crap out of him.

Steve Austin attacking Doink at the Slammy Awards

LOL, I remember seeing that scene on the "Cause Stone Cold Said So" video. Doink sprays that stringy shit in Austin's face, and Austin just jumps at him and kick's his ass. It's hilarious.

Eddie Guerrero ringing the bell, causing Charlie Haas to think he made Tajiri tap out, then him and Tajiri just beat the crap out of him.

Wasn't Eddie a face when he did that?

And Deon: No, Jericho never won a match with his cocky pin. Even the lowest jobbers would kick out of it.

Some more:

Edge and Christian 5-second poses (namely the "Jug Band" and "Bitch-lanta Braves")

Edge ripping Billy Gunn after he won KOTR

Austin beating JR and Mitchell Cole

Guest Super Leather

Here's some oldies but goodies that come to mind...

-The Four Horsemen driving up on Dusty Rhodes in the parking lot and beating him down with baseball bats.

-Roddy Piper hitting Jimmy Snuka with the coconut.

-Piper and "Dr. D" Dave Schultz bloodying Andre the Giant with a pair of brass knuckles in a tag match in which Andre's paired up with Snuka. Andre gets taken out of the match, Superfly gets his ass kicked by Piper and Dr. D. Andre comes in at the end with a heavily bandaged forehead and cleans house.

-King Kong Bundy avalanching Hogan on SNME with the help of Don Muraco and Bobby Heenan.

-Earthquake crushing Hogan on the Brother Love show.

-Sgt. Slaughter throwing a fireball into Hogan's face after losing the world title at Wrestlemania.

-Any time Nikolai Volkoff recited the Russian national anthem, always followed by the Iron Sheik's "IRAN NUMBAH ONE! RUSSIA NUMBAH ONE! USA HOCK PTOOEY!"

-Classy Freddie Blassie nailing people with the cane and then denying any involvement.

-Greg "the Hammer" Valentine's shin guard that always got turned around right when he was about to apply the figure four. I was actually a Valentine fan, so the thought that always ran through my mind was "That bastard! He doesn't need that thing to win!"

-A match between Snuka and Larry Zbysko ends badly when Colonel DeBeers runs in and knocks the Superfly off the top rope to the ring floor. Snuka is a BLOODY mess and DeBeers has the gall to liken the act to ethnic cleansing. "What a fucking asshole," I thought.

-After winning the AWA world title from Nick Bockwinkel, there was controversy over whether or not Curt Hennig employed the use of a foreign object to gain his victory. When asked about it in an interview, Curt looks at the camera, flashes the trademark cocky smile, and says "Yes" with all the charisma he can muster. The interviewer is understandably flustered after that answer. I started laughing my ass off and have been a fan of Hennig's ever since. Plus I hated Nick Bockwinkel.

-Jake Roberts jumping Ricky Steamboat right before a match on SNME, which I think kickstarted their WWF rivalry. Roberts nails Steamboat on the ring apron and drills him into the floor with a DDT, before dumping Damian on an unconscious Steamboat.

-The Mean Street Posse being at ringside during Test/Shane at Summerslam 99 and giving Shane a framed photo of the Posse to hit Test with.

-Chris Jericho and THIS picture of Dean Malenko 1998052m037.jpg

-3 COUNT! And every 3 Count song

A lot of things Austin did.

Sitting in Michael Cole's lap and asking if he called Vince McMahon the devil, then beating the shit out of him.

Bloodying JR in his hometown.

Running into an intimidated JR backstage, getting in his face and saying "What's the matter, ain't you glad to see STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!"

Beating Matt Hardy with a chair, Lita lays on him to protect him, so he beats on her too.

Favorite character ever.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
The photographer's camera exploding into Hogan's face, costing him his title and his WWF career (for nine years, at least) at King of the Ring '93.

Not to mention he got pinned by his own finisher.

Okay, let's see here...

- From the Masterpeice angle, Raven talking that guy into eating a sandwich he had stepped on for a hundred bucks, and then when the guy does, Raven kicking him in the head and beating the crap out of him to teach him a lesson about greed.

- Andy Kaufman. "This... is soap."

I'll do more when I get home.