TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrestlingbs

One S.L.O.P.P.Y. Lita

Guest wrestlingbs

Lita has been in the WWE for what, 5 years? And in the beginning she was not only a good wrestler, but attractive too! Now she seems to be channeling the wimpy soul of Jeff Hardy. Her "trashy" look has gone way too far, and her in ring skills have plummeted.

Look at tonight's Raw. Now to be fair Victoria did her share of mistakes, but Lita blew every spot she had. Either she has the same "problems" that afffected Jeff, or she has some serious injury issues. Either way, a good WM match for her seems less likely now.

I'm sorry, but she was a good wrestler before? I wasn't aware of that. Maybe she looked good compared the the T&A wrestlers, but she was never a good wrestler. Her flaws are just very, VERY apparent now because of all the work Fit had done with the ladies during her injury. They've all passed her in their ring-work; time for Lita to up her game. And if she can't, as I said in the Raw thread, she should just be the manager who interferes with her two moves, like she was with the Hardys.

And I would comment on the attractive part of your post, but can I really without sounding like a petty bitch?

Guest wrestlingbs

I think Lita did have some pretty good matches, like with Ivory in 2000. However I think a lack of motivation with a long injury status has erased that.

Lita has never been worth a shit in the ring. She's never looked like she knew what she was doing, she has always moved around in the most gawky way possible, and she always seems to put whoever she is in there at risk.

I don't see a single positive thing about her when she's in the ring, I hate it now and I've always hated it. Tonight was just that much more worse than I've ever seen.

She was never good. But when she came in, she simply had to do very little, thus little chance of her fucking up. A hurricanrana there, a moonsault there, and that was it. But once she started becoming more of an active wrestler, is when the flaws became apparent and she started botching everything in the book. This especially became true when Trish surpassed her, and Molly, Jazz & Victoria came in.

Let it be said, I never liked her at all. Not in the ring. Not in the looks department. She has no idea how to work a match, no idea how to pace herself, and she never looks like she has a natural 'it' in there. Everytime I see her in the ring, she's either too rigid, or too loose. Just gawky looking, as DH said. For being in the women's division, to look like the worse out of all of them, that's saying something. She's Torrie with the benefit of more training.

Guest Brian

I think the reason everyone sees her as a good wrestler at one point is because they used tol imit what she did and didn't let her get any match time. Given actual match time, and not just hit a quick spot, she's always proven to be utterly horrible. She's totally stuck on getting those pops; and management must be stuck on it too because despite her reoccuring problems, which are a major liability and threat in the ring, they've refused to give her any kind of real training.

I've never liked Lita. She's always been sloppy as hell and she's too slow to be wrestling the high flying style she tries to wrestle.

I never thought she was terrible in the looks department though.

She started out as just a spot machine, and that was fine when she could just interfere and use her moves against men. However, those types of moves need to mainly be done by and done against very well-trained wrestlers, or they'll be botched or look extremely sloppy.

To boot, Fit's trained most of the girls in a more grounded style.

Take a look at what happened when Gail came in. No, she wasn't any good, but her complete clash with the rest of the division made her even more of a disaster.

Lita's been transitioned to a more grounded style, but she's still gonna botch moves. She isn't a very good wrestler, and most of her opponents aren't so great in the ring either.

So, womens' matches in WWE end up as sloppy, slow, contrived bouts most of the time. Get used to it.

Maybe she isn't terrible looking, but she's not the beauty queen she's made out to be by some people. Nice body, at the very least, but her face... The only time she ever looks good is with the layers and layers of makeup, and even with it, there are times more often than not when she looks harsh.

Maybe she isn't terrible looking, but she's not the beauty queen she's made out to be by some people.

I never thought she looked all that hot. I was wondering what the hell Lawler was creaming himself over.

Also, I assume they'll be going with a Vicky/Molly rematch, because Lita and Vicky just did not click well at all tonight. Maybe it is just that Molly is more experienced and actually has worked with Lita a lot more, but they seemed lost in there.

I liked how she looked with Essia Rios, with the really nice tan. Now, she looks disgusting to me. Perhaps it is because I find punk rock skater girls disgusting, or perhaps it is because she lost the nice tan and now looks like someone who has been deprived of sun. Perhaps the hard life on the road has taken a toll of her, or perhaps she just does not give a fuck anymore. One more thing, the obsession with dogs also kills her sex appeal, imagine what her house smells like. Perhaps I used perhaps too much in this post.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I feel sorry for Matt.

Some wrasslers really like muscular and/or ugly women. Maybe he's been feeling really lucky.

Guest Brian
I feel sorry for Matt.

Some wrasslers really like muscular and/or ugly women. Maybe he's been feeling really lucky.

Like HHH.

I've always hated Lita. I despised her when she'd run in during every fucking Hardy's match, and like clockwork the ref's back would be turned, she'd run in and do her little 'canrana and the marks would cheer. Argh! And yeah I realize I am being hateful in a markish sort of way, but I just don't see anything redeeming about her, and I'm one of those that defends Orton, so I must be able to see the good in *some* people. ^_^

"Lita's on the top rope....DEVASTATING moonsault to the knees"

The main problem with Lita is how damn dangerous she is in the ring. I've seen plenty of matches (SurSeries 2000 vs Ivory, for example) where her hurrancanrana just SPIKES the opponent head first into the canvas. I mock her moonsault to the knees, which always looks stupid, but it's worse when she goes the other way and knees someone in the face with her moonsault. I'm sure I remember reading that she knocked someone's tooth out once.

Undoubtedly Lita should not have been left in there for such a huge amount of time. I don't see why they couldn't have just had Molly or Jazz be in there for the following ten minutes so that the match could actually have been good? Because Victoria can be quite good, but she was lost with Lita who has just been abismal ever since her reappearance.

Whenever I think of Lita, I always remember a RAW in March 2002 right before WM18. It was The Hardy Boys vs. Billy & Chuck. Lita got on the ring apron and went to do a 'rana on Rico and completely missed. Both her legs were on Rico's shoulder and Rico just said, "Eh, fuck it," and did a pity somersault sell. :lol:

Now to be fair Victoria did her share of mistakes

I only saw one with Victoria and she rebouned well of it, by just grabbing Molly and just throwing over the top rope. I think that worked well to just get her outta the ring.

Guest hunger4unger

Lita has never been a good worker. She was over when she was with The Hardys because she pulled out one flashy move, showed off her thong and had an overall hip look. I actually think that she is shit scared of being injured again and therefore being very wary in the ring. To be fair to Lita, Victoria was the drizzling shits last night too.

I liked how she looked with Essia Rios, with the really nice tan.  Now, she looks disgusting to me.  Perhaps it is because I find punk rock skater girls disgusting, or perhaps it is because she lost the nice tan and now looks like someone who has been deprived of sun.  Perhaps the hard life on the road has taken a toll of her, or perhaps she just does not give a fuck anymore.  One more thing, the obsession with dogs also kills her sex appeal, imagine what her house smells like.  Perhaps I used perhaps too much in this post.

I think it was just she was new and something different. The baggy pants with the high thong and the tight shirt was kind of sexy and cute at first. She's old news now, she wears those little shorts that do nothing for her and she doesn't seem as tone now. And the Jeff Hardy/X-pac look on her face some nights doesn't help.

Plus, she injuried her neck. They took out 3 disc and her bra went down three sizes.

Looks wise, I preferred her in the Miss Congeniality days in ECW. But I kind of dig trashy girls, and I more than kind of dig tattoos on girls, so she had what I was looking for. As she's gotten older she's lost some of it (gained weight and changed her style) so her stock is plummeting. I still prefer her to the "Playboy blonde" look (Torrie, Trish, Sable) and to Molly.

Skills wise, she was never that good, and now she's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Getting hurt screwed her, as it gave the other women a chance to practice a certain style w/Fit, and now she's trying to play catch up while learning a new style to boot. Not a good combination.

Guest Dynamite Kido

To be fair though, they don't have ANY women who know how to work. NONE. Lita does suck, but then again so does every other women on the roster. They should kill off the whole division.

They should kill off a 1/4, maybe even 1/2, of the mens division as well since some of those women are better then the men and have better matches.

Undoubtedly Lita should not have been left in there for such a huge amount of time. I don't see why they couldn't have just had Molly or Jazz be in there for the following ten minutes so that the match could actually have been good? Because Victoria can be quite good, but she was lost with Lita who has just been abismal ever since her reappearance.

Especially Molly. She was the champ, so I don't get having her make a quick exit. She's had the belt since I-don't-know-when, so the quick exit is pretty anticlimactic. The final 2 should have been Molly & Vicky. Molly gets a cheap win, and Vicky chases the title to WMXX, where she picks up the win.

Guest Goodear

I still don't get how people can be against the women's division. It's a great source of heat for the show on virtually every occasion with now three very over faces in Lita, Trish, and Victoria that could all be pushed against heels like Molly and Jazz at any point with minimal work. It's not ever going to be the bestest wrestling you ever did see (although its been improving for a while now), but tis fine for the entertainment based federation that the WWE is.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Whether she sucks or not, the crowd still chants "Lita" all the time in her matches and that's good enough for a push.