TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Notes from Smackdown:(*Spoilers*)

Guest Adrian 3:16
I wonder how long it will take for a lot of you to turn on him like you did with Austin...

As soon as he rides down on his scooter, drinks his milk, and hands out Angle Slams every week to the active roster.

What you just described = greater entertainment than Smackdown has offered in a long time.

Guest Mulatto Heat
What you just described = greater entertainment than Smackdown has offered in a long time.

For you maybe. I mean, Eddie and Rey had a great match just last week. It was also watched by significantly more people than the climax of Austin's quest to get his beloved ATV from Brock Lesnar the week before. :P And don't tell me what else was on TV on either night, I really don't care.

HHH back to Raw! LMAO @ SMARKS! :P

We all knew that Cripple H would never be out of the title picture, ever.

Since Eddy is expected to have a long title reign, that means Benoit is screwed.

Well, his title reign hasn't been exactly thrilling so far..

Hasn't Triple H pushed for Edge? That takes him out of the title picture right there.

Backlash could look like this...

Benoit Vs HBK ( maybe a ladder match? )

Triple H Vs Edge

Orton Vs Foley ( possible hardcore gimmick match? )

Jericho Vs Christian w/Trish

Other matches

That right there makes for a pretty good PPV.

I hope that they don't have Edge jobbing out to HHH in his first PPV back. That would really be hard to overcome if they want to give him a good solid push down the line.

I just overall don't understand the draft/trade of HHH logic. I hope that Angle at least gives some kind of reason as to why he wanted to trade him back to Raw. And, I hope they have some kind of explanation for Angle being the GM outside of him calling dibs.

You can also probably throw Flair and Batista vs. Some team for Backlash as well.

What I like about the new Smackdown... RENE DUPREE~! He's finally getting a good push, and he's getting it against the insanely popular John Cena. That should be a damn good feud and a pretty good match. No we get to see if Dupree's potential can shine through.

And Bradshaw + Wall Street = 0_o

I'm interested to see this, but I still probably won't think of him as a main eventer.

I hope that they don't have Edge jobbing out to HHH in his first PPV back. That would really be hard to overcome if they want to give him a good solid push down the line.

I just overall don't understand the draft/trade of HHH logic. I hope that Angle at least gives some kind of reason as to why he wanted to trade him back to Raw. And, I hope they have some kind of explanation for Angle being the GM outside of him calling dibs.

WWE jobbed out Benoit on his first match after he returned from his injury, but Edge is one of Vince's boys he will be ok.

New music/video hits, and it's the "new" Bradsaw, coming out in a suit and white cowboy hat. He talks about how great he is, better than the general public, great stock portfolio, resume, etc. Kind of boring, but hey, it's character development. Many expected Taker to come out and beat down Bradshaw, but he ended his speech and left alone.

Well, of course they'd expect that. Isn't that par for the course when anyone tries to generate heat?

Few thoughts...

The arena was only about 5/8 full

The dark match was one of the better if not the best match of the nite

The main event was pretty dull as was the Bradshaw promo

They played a little Taker video, but there was no Taker which dissapointed some of the marks, but pleased me. I shouted retire at the Taker video which pissed some people off, as did my French Phenom sign

This isn't worth it's own thread so since he's on SD I'm putting it here.

Undertaker turns 42 today. Old boy is getting up there.

Guest Anglesault
. Welcome to SD, there's a few things you should know... "That's Tazz, he's a thug, and Michael Cole, he's gay... keep you're wallet/watch safe, cuz Guerrero will steal them, he still owes me 50 and he's got my ID... stay out of the bathroom after Big Show or Rikishi..." Then he tears on Dupree, as the crowd gives him some heat, closes up with "suck on these nuts," tossing a bag of nuts at him.

It's really, really sad that he stops trying just as he gets huge.

And hopefully he isn't wearing the belt like a drunk man this time.

Guest Anglesault

I think it also needs to be mentioned that a Basham match was "bland."

I'm trying to recover from the shock.

. Welcome to SD, there's a few things you should know... "That's Tazz, he's a thug, and Michael Cole, he's gay... keep you're wallet/watch safe, cuz Guerrero will steal them, he still owes me 50 and he's got my ID... stay out of the bathroom after Big Show or Rikishi..." Then he tears on Dupree, as the crowd gives him some heat, closes up with "suck on these nuts," tossing a bag of nuts at him.

It's really, really sad that he stops trying just as he gets huge.

And hopefully he isn't wearing the belt like a drunk man this time.

You must remember too Angle, that WWE has put Cena on freakin' hold with his raps, since he's said a few things at some points that probably weren't reviewed or scripted over by the WWE Brassteam, so he probably has gotten flack for it.

Guest Anglesault

I would assume he can still put some effort in within those boundries.

"Suck these nuts"?

Guest Mulatto Heat

I'm surprised that AS hasn't asked why Cena constantly wants his opponents to do things to his genitalia, when at the same time he's cutting them (or Cole) down for being gay.

I say this because I wonder about that myself.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I would assume he can still put some effort in within those boundries.

"Suck these nuts"?

I'm thinking the WWF is scripting them now. The sudden lack of creativity would definately point to that.

I feel the ONLY real reason that HHH was "traded" was so that they could have a match between HHH/Eddie.

Silly rabbit.

I think we all know the real reason HHH was traded -

To show that he's considered the most important person on EITHER brand.

Well, his title reign hasn't been exactly thrilling so far..

That's not his fault.

I'm guessing HHH was so pissed about the reaction the RAW roster gave him Monday, he was like "Man, fuck you guys, I'm staying on the show now."

Yep and the Big Show when he comes back. Hopefully Angle can eventually come back too, they need some heels.

I said big show. I still can't believe freakin Rene Dupree is the number 4 heel on Smackdown. Smackdown REALLY needs some heels.

Guest Anglesault
Yep and the Big Show when he comes back. Hopefully Angle can eventually come back too, they need some heels.

I said big show. I still can't believe freakin Rene Dupree is the number 4 heel on Smackdown. Smackdown REALLY needs some heels.

Bradshaw is number one.

Bradshaw is number one.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( :(

That's scary!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Bradshaw is number one.

Well it's finally happend....Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw has finally become a Main Event heel. Where's Uncle Zeb and the branding iron?

^----Guranteed to give people sleepless nights.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

You cannot be telling me that John Leyfield has been pushed to the upper-card...

Well, without Faarooq and the air-time that he received last week, it was pretty obvious.

And I don't have a problem with Rene Dupree up there, as long as he's used wisely and his skills improve.

Guest Anglesault
You cannot be telling me that John Leyfield has been pushed to the upper-card...

Future reference: Using a wrestler's real name when not necessary doesn't make you look cool or knowledgeable.