TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerDriver91

Eddie's Blade Job

Guest TigerDriver91

--Eddy Guerrero was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after Judgment Day last night after going into shock from blood loss. He won't be wrestling tonight, but the feeling is he's okay now.

www.wrestlingobserver.com

:(

Lol I dont think it was intentional, especially to the level it was. It got a Holy shit out of me though.

That was on the level of Terry Funk at Barely Legal '97 and the Mass Transit Incident

I didn't see the PPV, but I just saw a few pictures over at WWE's site, and I must say . . .

HOLY SHIT!

That's gotta be one of the best (or worst, whichever way you want to look at it) bladejobs I think I've ever seen. Guerrero was bleeding all over the place, and if you'd given him about 5 more minutes, the entire mat would've been red instead of the light blue.

I'm still glad I didn't get the PPV, but considering that deepdiscountdvd has the DVD pre-order for just over $13, I think I'll pick that one up.

Guest Dazed

The blood was literally pouring out, and whenever he stopped moving, a huge puddle formed. It was really, really hard to watch.

I never saw it, it couldnt of been worse then when Vince got busted open by Zach Gowin last year was it?

Guest Dazed

I'd need to see Vince's again, but they are at least on a par. It cannot be emphasised enough how much blood there was

Guest Anglesault
eddieblood2.jpg

eddieblood3.jpg

:(

It honestly looks like someone they pulled out of a car wreck.

Guest Dazed
It honestly looks like someone they pulled out of a car wreck.

In many ways, they did.

Guest Nanks

That's fuckin' outrageous. I don't understand how he sees well enough to be able to move around the ring and function properly with that kind of blood loss. It's just incredible. I reckon if I had half that amount of blood coming out of my face I'd come close to passing out, and I've bled plenty in ski racing accidents.

Holy sweet crap! I never saw the match nor have I heard if it was any good, but judging by those pictures Eddie & Bradshaw gave it there all to pull out a good match.

Eddie gave it his all, bumping around for Bradshaw and bleeding like nothing else. Bradshaw just did his normal stuff.

I mean I knew Eddie was going to work a miracle with Bradshaw, but I didn't have a clue he was gonna bust an Undertaker No Mercy 2002 bladejob. Like Nik said, I had trouble watching I mean I was literally shouting out "STOP THE FUCKING MATCH!" You can only go so long before you lose too much blood, you can die from that shit. I don't mind bladejobs, but when people like HHH and HBK do it all the time like they do, they should quit, your blood doesn't refill the body that fast. I'm just glad Eddie's okay.

And the sad part is With the shitty DQ finish we got, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Guerrero / Bradshaw II at The Great American Bash.

:throwup:

That was a massive chair shot to the head, and then literally, he was pouring out glasses of blood! That was the bloodiest match the WWE has had in a while. The last one I believe was when Vince got smashed in the head with a chair by Hogan...

Guest curry_man2002

Wot about vince vs undertaker survivor series 2003

vince bleeds after one punch

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I respect the hell out of him even more so for wanting to make the match something better, assuming that he didn't accidentally cut too deeply.

Shit yeah, he gigged like a motherfucker - no hospital visit for that would be a travesty.

Guest Trivia247

Reported by Justin Rowland on 05.18.2004

As reported yesterday, Eddie Guerrero was taken to the hospital after Smackdown's Judgment Day PPV on Sunday night. Originally it was thought only to have been done as a precautionary measure, but I have spoken to some people who have said there was acually more to it, and came across a few details on the situation.

Sources are reporting that Eddie actually went into shock after his match with Bradshaw on Sunday, due in part to the severe blood loss that he suffered, while also trying to overextend himself, and becoming dehydrated. It was said to have been a pretty scary situation backstage at first because not everyone knew about what was going on, but Eddie was taken to the hospital in shock, and given IV fluids as well as sixteen (16) stitches for the gash on his forehead.

The severity of Eddie's cut was not intended to be nearly as bad as it was, but this was just a case of Eddie getting caught up in the moment and blading a bit too heavily. The plan was not for Eddie to lose so much blood that he couldn't go on, and the result of that happening sent the match from being dramatic to being a little bit scary and gruesome to many backstage. The thought was that it took away from Eddie's comeback to where many people were questioning whether the match should end or if Eddie would pass out any second, rather than paying attention to Eddie's babyface in peril role in the match.

Eddie was released from the hospital late Sunday night / early Monday morning after getting the fluids and the stitches in his forehead. It is expected that he will be at tonight's Smackdown tapings.

Gee thankfully this was only the "B" show, on the "A" show Eddy might have died.

Fuck you WWE Fuck you very much

What, Eddie would have been left dead on a Raw PPV or something?

And why fuck WWE? Eddie did the blade job himself. Regardless if it was Bradshaw or Angle he was in the ring with, Eddie did the blade job himself.

Guest TigerDriver91
Reported by Justin Rowland on 05.18.2004

As reported yesterday, Eddie Guerrero was taken to the hospital after Smackdown's Judgment Day PPV on Sunday night. Originally it was thought only to have been done as a precautionary measure, but I have spoken to some people who have said there was acually more to it, and came across a few details on the situation.

Sources are reporting that Eddie actually went into shock after his match with Bradshaw on Sunday, due in part to the severe blood loss that he suffered, while also trying to overextend himself, and becoming dehydrated. It was said to have been a pretty scary situation backstage at first because not everyone knew about what was going on, but Eddie was taken to the hospital in shock, and given IV fluids as well as sixteen (16) stitches for the gash on his forehead.

The severity of Eddie's cut was not intended to be nearly as bad as it was, but this was just a case of Eddie getting caught up in the moment and blading a bit too heavily. The plan was not for Eddie to lose so much blood that he couldn't go on, and the result of that happening sent the match from being dramatic to being a little bit scary and gruesome to many backstage. The thought was that it took away from Eddie's comeback to where many people were questioning whether the match should end or if Eddie would pass out any second, rather than paying attention to Eddie's babyface in peril role in the match.

Eddie was released from the hospital late Sunday night / early Monday morning after getting the fluids and the stitches in his forehead. It is expected that he will be at tonight's Smackdown tapings.

Gee thankfully this was only the "B" show, on the "A" show Eddy might have died.

So what is the source of this news?

For what? Eddie fucking up and blading himself too deeply? Let me quote the 'article' that you posted:

The severity of Eddie's cut was not intended to be nearly as bad as it was, but this was just a case of Eddie getting caught up in the moment and blading a bit too heavily.

It doesn't sound like saying Fuck you to anyone makes much sense ... and if anyone deserves one, it's Eddie himself.