TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBostonStrangler

SWF LOCKDOWN CARD (6/2/04)!

SWF LOCKDOWN!

From the scenic Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Due: Wednesday, June 2, at 7 PM EST

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

A note: I'm off to see a movie pretty much now. I'll edit in match descriptions when I get back, or Z can do it when he shows up. Markers will be edited in at some point as well. Right now, I just wanted to get a card up for you guys. And you can thank Dace for the four-corners stip. Enjoy!

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM MATCH

Janus/Landon Maddix vs. Danny Williams/Alan Clark

Rules: Basic tag match, but because I’m different, I’ve chopped off the tag ropes. You are FREED!

Word Count: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

BEST-OF-FIVE SERIES

UWF-i POINTS SYSTEM MATCH

Dace Night (2) vs. Tom Flesher (1)

Rules: This has been announced at the fourth match in the series: Points will be awarded for various forms of take downs and throws. First to 15, or a KO/Submissions wins

Word Count: 5500

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

ENDLESS FOUR CORNERS MATCH

The Masked Man vs. Ryan Dustin vs. Tryst vs. Jimmy Liston

Rules: Elimination-style match. However, when someone is eliminated by pinfall or submission, they are not sent to the back. Instead, they stay in the match and can cause as much, or as little, havoc as possible. When they are eliminated, the rules no longer apply. When still an active participant, DQ and countout are in effect.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: Thoth

RETURN SINGLES MATCH

Munich vs. David Blazenwing

RULES: Straight singles match.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: realitycheck

TRIPLE THREAT FOR THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE ICTV TITLE

Ace Lezaire vs. Mike Van Siclen vs. Johnny Dangerous

Rules: Triangle rules. First pinfall/submission wins. DQ in effect, countout is not.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: Grand Slam

SINGLES MATCH

John Duran vs. Todd Cortez

RULES: Straight singles match.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Suicide King

HARDCORE MATCH

Toxxic vs. Insane Luchadore

RULES: Standard hardcore “rules”. Pins count anywhere, no DQ, no countout.

Word Count: 4750

Send To: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Austin Sly

Rules: Straight singles match

Word Count: 3999 (just so it’s the shortest)

Send To: chirs3

Edited by realitycheck

Clark? You better be selling the effects of the Rage Unleashed this show, boyee. ;)

*goes to bed as it's 4:45am* Maddix? Buddy? Pal? Care to start the match? :P

TWO things.

First thing: We go from Edmonton to Minnesota? I know it is a week, but yikes. That's a large jump in area. Thought we'd at least hit Calgary before heading down that way. Thought we were starting a Canadian wide tour (since we were in Vancouver before).

Second thing: I guess I'll just play cards in the back for this coming show instead of having a match, since I'm not on the card. No, don't change anything just to accomedate me, TBS. I can live without a match for one show. Maybe I'll do something constructive with the time I have. Like, write. Or something.

... oh ...

ONE MORE THING: I really like that strip for the Four Corner Match.

... oh ...

ONE MORE THING: Dangerous, don't complain and get another contendership. :) More contenderships, means sooner or later, you'll get like a ton of Gold on you.

... oh ...

ONE LAST THING: This show looks good.

A UWF-i style match in the SWF? Fucking rock the fuck on! Dace, Tom, just remember, if you help your opponent lift you up in any way, Akira Maeda will come to your house and beat the everloving shit out of you.

That is all.

We're just using the points system. I dunno if I could write a real shoot one well enough. But we'll probably be making it more real, so the moves are hard to pull off. Some how.

Oh and Maddix, if you where on about the Endless Four Corners match (I thought you where on about the points match) Yes I did steal it form Fire Pro.

Oh and Maddix, if you where on about the Endless Four Corners match (I thought you where on about the points match) Yes I did steal it form Fire Pro.

Uh, yeah, I was...so...AH HA! And stuff...

Well, while I'm here...Janus, am I cool to use you in a promo during the show?

A few things: Johnny, I don't book this fed regularly. The document I had has no contenders for any of the belts. Therefore, I booked a way to create a contender. I threw you in there since you were Cruiser champ and I had nothing else to do with you. Don't complain about getting shots, and if it's something not pertaining to this card and this card only, complain to Z, as he's the one who would handle all such matters.

Flik, you're Edward James, correct? I was told not to book you by Z. There may have been a miscommunication there, but since your life seems to be pretty hectic right now, enjoy having the card off, and maybe type up a promo if you have the time.

Also, I didn't know where the last show was. I just did what I always did back in the day and book a random arena. Minnesota is fairly close to Edmonton, though, so I guess I got fairly lucky (and it's better than where it was originally going to be: Los Angeles.

Guest Suicide King

Yeah guys. All of your complaints should be directed toward Z. Leave Strangler alone, that big lug.

Flik, you're Edward James, correct? I was told not to book you by Z. There may have been a miscommunication there, but since your life seems to be pretty hectic right now, enjoy having the card off, and maybe type up a promo if you have the time.

No, I totally understood and figured that I would be left off the show for a personal reason, so no biggy. Just making fun of the fact that maybe since I'm not actually ON the card, I might actually get something IN.

Murphy's Law seems to reek havoc in my time with SWF. Although, this being singles matches only. For some reason, this stupidity of Murphy's Law has yet to stop me in tag matches. Go figure that one out.

But yeah, I think I've got a few hours in the next week to spare on a promo. Shouldn't be a problem.

*Totally Choko's post from here. Hey~! I'm ju-! (thwappy with the HAMMY)*

Butty Kingy! Itty be no funny iffy Dory canny notty picky onny Strangy. Dory needy picky onny sommy one to feely bettery!

Edited by Lightning Flik

HARDCORE MATCH

Toxxic vs. Insane Luchadore

RULES: Standard hardcore “rules”. Pins count anywhere, no DQ, no countout.

Word Count: 4750

Strangler, you fucking ROCK. This is JUST what I needed.

Well IL, guess it's time to break out the Hardcore goodness again. See if you can get revenge for the All-Show Brawl...

Well IL, guess it's time to break out the Hardcore goodness again. See if you can get revenge for the All-Show Brawl...

...I can't- bbbuuuuttt...

*Casually slips back into Dace's locker room*

VVVRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:D

Good luck to all and nice card, I must admit.

Uh, yeah, I was...so...AH HA! And stuff...

Well, while I'm here...Janus, am I cool to use you in a promo during the show?

Feel free.

*falls asleep again*

Geh, my PM box has filled up like 9 times in the last month. I'm going to do a mega-overload emptying of it. Anyhow, it's pretty late, and I just finished schoolwork and whatnot... the show will go up soon, hopefully, but... not right away. Just give it time.

Does this mean we get more time to write Smarkdown then?

No no. The card WILL be up TONIGHT. Just not for a while. In fact, I believe I might post the show right now sans Tom/Dace (which I procrastinated in marking... I actually just forgot it was Wednesday,) finish marking Tom/Dace, edit that in, and then try to get the card up as much as possible. If it's getting to be too late, I'll post it without descriptions just to get it up and then edit descriptions in tomorrow. So long as a card gets up.