TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The OAO Smart Marks Draft Discussion Thread

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Posting skills? On a message board? Fuck that shit; totally overrated. Now, where's my crowbar?

That was what I replied to. It also explains -iB- stomach cramps.

I think that's what iB wanted to help him with his stomach cramps. He got frustrated after trying to puncture himself in the abdomen to jar his shitjam, and thought it would more effective to use the crowbar inside of him instead after all that tarn'darn'frustration.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Why don't you use the quote button, dumbass?

Because IDRM pointed out I don't need to quote the post right above me. In this case, someone else replied at the same time...dumbass.

Because IDRM pointed out I don't need to quote the post right above me. In this case, someone else replied at the same time...dumbass.

Fuck you.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm only on the team for shits and giggles. The team is filled with plenty of shits but not enough giggles.

Fuck you.

Please use these special polystyrene bats to playfully hit each other with.

bamboo08.jpg

Wait, where did the polystyrene go?

Inserted up -iB-'s ass.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

WTF. Is everything inserted up -iB-'s ass nowadays? I know he has a really wide gaping asshole and all... fuck, there's got to be some surgery tools unrecoverably stuck in that stinky abyss.

Guest FrigidSoul

If nothing else, -iB- makes a good affordable means of storage space

Guest Quik
I am an island. Fuck all of you.  :ph34r:

You and your little cliques. I need noone, I am a lone wolf. Thus, I  challenge any of you... to whatever it is you do. I'll take all you bitches on. It don't matter. All I need is a set of jumper cables, a crowbar, and a bikechain.

If you're upset no one drafted you, take a long look at your sig.

I don't need a team. Again, as I said before: I am an island.

And what the hell's wrong with my sig? Those bitches are hot.

Now, somebody get me my fucking crowbar so I can start crackin' skulls.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

You know where to find one....(offers you a ticket to Australia)

What the FUCK? I lose internet access for a short time and now I find that I'm on Team Post Whore!?! Why was I put on a team with a Bankees fan, the world record holder for post whoring and the Mighty Morphing Fagtime Rangers? Maybe it's because I don't have an AWESOME reputation or gimmick like some others here. I know! I'll stick a leaky glowstick up my ass, toss on a ladykillin' fedora, read the latest Teen Beat magazine, watch The OC and masturbate to pictures of Derek Jeter and Kurt Angle! That'll make me kewl 4 SURE! B-)

Or maybe it's because I'm not as well-known as others. Either way, fuck this. I resign from my "team" and declare myself a freelance poster. If I'm not allowed to resign, then I'll be a Benedict Arnold and post against my own team.

So I'm not allowed to quit? FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

YOU put me on that shithole of a team, didn't you Kotz? Shame on you for doing that to a fellow Carolinian! SHAME~!!!

I didn't know you were a fellow Carolinian, and you ended up on Anglesault's team because no one drafted you. That's just how it is. I'd take you on my team, but of all the teams, I'd say ChokenSault needs someone the most.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Jesus. HD has been this active only a handful of times before.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'd be willing to take on Meatwad if he brought back the Quizno Hampster avatar. Otherwise he needs to go to Team Malibu