TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

What kind of shape are you in?

Right now I'm 5'5'', and a little over 200lbs. Probably about 210. That's actually pretty good compared to what I was but I still can't get dates.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Aw, poor Agnes. I'll leave the usual jokes unsaid this time.

Better than I was three weeks ago, that's for sure. But still not conventionally "good." 6'5, and...somewhere in the 3-bill range, I'll leave it there.

Any big Rikishi dancing fatties (like myself) would do well to try:

img_1_13.jpg

It's not as ghey as it looks...well, maybe it is.

Oh I'm about 6'4" and 250 pounds. Course I want to weight about 220.

I've got a gut on me but that's it. Look at any other part of my body and you can't tell I'm fat. It just looks like I've put back way to much beer. And I know I'm in better athletic shape than my skinny friends and I can outlast them endurance wise on the basketball court. Course I guess when all you do is sit around and play video games and drink pop, even if you are skinny you won't be in good shape. And it'll catch up to them one day.

Guest Vitamin X

Wow you guys are some big fucks.

Anyways, I'm about 5'7"-ish, 175 lbs. or so. I was in pretty bad shape after overcoming drug addictions and all that shit (my weight had varied between 210 and 145 over the past 2 years because of I guess no teating and then binging), but I started going to the gym a couple weeks ago and I'm alright now, I can run a couple miles in 15 minutes, but I mostly just do weight lifting/anaerobic exercise. I want to play basketball but they're only so much you can do just shooting the ball and not playing anyone.

Anyways, nothing compared to when I was younger (I was shorter then too) and playing football.. I ran a 4.56 40 then, broke the school record for squats (575 lbs.) and had a pretty good bench as well (255 lbs.) and ran 5k's competitively all the time. All I'm doing now is just trying to get back to that level and maybe top it a little, I just don't see the point in bulking up and getting in amazing athletic shape anymore. As long as I look good and I'm healthy I could care less.

I am a little over 6 feet tall and weight about 192. I work out on average 2-3 hours a day, I am trying to get more muscle on as I want to be a wrestler when I get out of college. Right now I am around HBK size, which I realize is not good enough to make it in the big time, but I cannot seem to get any bigger. After college I am considering steriods, I cannot right now as I play on the baseball team, I am not sure where to get them from though.

5' 7" and about 120lbs. There are bones that stick out where they shouldn't so I think it's fair to say I'm possibly a teeny bit underweight.

I currently weigh at 173 lbs. and I'm 5'9, though I've gained a small gut and I'm not very muscular (although I'm not planning to become muscular, either).

I've been swimming in my in-ground pool outside of my house whenever the weather isn't rough, I've been eating apple slices lately, and I walk in my house for 20 minutes, so I hope to get rid of the gut before the end of July.

5'11" 175lbs.

I have the sit down gut. Standing up I look fine, sitting down you see my little beer gut.

Guest FrigidSoul
Right now I'm 5'5'', and a little over 200lbs. Probably about 210. That's actually pretty good compared to what I was but I still can't get dates.

popicksfiance.jpg

Guest Hero to all Children

6'1" ~160 lbs. Gym and everything, trying to put on another ten pounds of extra muscle for the AF.

6'3" maybe 230 or so. I'll do shit like pour sugar in a tub of butter and eat it, but I also exercise by getting in fights (or "rumbles") so it works out.

5"11 and 207 lbs.

I am trying to get back down to 185, and I lost 6 pounds of "fat guy sweat" this past week, now I really have to work hard. Even at 207 I don't look bad, just need to harden the man boobs, and lose the love handles.

Guest KJ Brackish

I'm 5' 7" and I once hit the 200 mark (is my suicide mark), but I was able to take some fat blasters and starve myself to a low 180-ish.

KJ

About 5'10 or 5'11 and 195 lbs give or take a few. I'd like to drop another 15-20 pounds (I was at about 235 to start the year). I've got a gut left that I want to get rid of although nowhere near as bad as before. My legs are pretty big and thick but also muscular due to doing a lot of cycling and cardio workouts. I've started lifting weights to add some muscle tone to my arms and also some weight exchange.

Guest wildpegasus

Pretty good shape. I love exercise. 6 "1" 188 with currently a 30 inch waist.