TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

What kind of shape are you in?

Hey, good to hear it Slobby, I know you said at WDI you were trying to lose. So congrats and keep it up. :)

I'm 6'3" and about 225 in your terms. I went to the gym regularly for about three years, but I've dropped off and lost a bit of muscle. I'll start going back soon. I've never had endurance, but I've always been stronger than just about anyone in my class.

Just above 6'3", with my weight hovering around 170 or so. I'm currently at 7 percent body fat, but that's not saying much because I'm still pretty thin.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

6'3" 20x lbs. The x changes, as I can't seem to crack into the 100-range. I don't have much in the way of wind, but I'm not fat, and I've got one punch KO power. You've seen my pictures, I'm in better shape than your average chain smoker, as I actually exercise.

6'2" ~166 lbs.

Working on getting stronger.

But, I know when I started posting here I was ~200 lbs. So thats a bit of an improvement ;)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Damn, stringbean! Get off your bike and get under some weights.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

6'1 230ish, Muscle Mass helps prevent me from looking "fat", but I could handle going back to my 1000 sit ups a week routine from last summer.

I was 204 last year on July 4th, school and general laziness lead to my belly increasing.

Guest suplexmasta

6'1, 3 bills.

But, I come from a long line of football linemen and farmhands who are just naturally big. I have a big belly, but that's pretty much the only area that has a lot of excess jell-o.

6'3" maybe 230 or so. I'll do shit like pour sugar in a tub of butter and eat it, but I also exercise by getting in fights (or "rumbles") so it works out.

That has to be the oddest...'snack' I've ever heard of. :huh:

And I'm around 5'10 And I wrestled 152, but could never make weight so that kind of explains that. Around 140 or so..but I'm probaly up to around 145 or so since summer started. But wrestling has made me look nothing but muscular so even though I'm not the biggest person in the world it makes me look like I am one. :)

Coming in at 5'7'' and 145 lbs last time I got on the scale. I jog 4 miles, 4 times a week and on Fridays I get a good cardio workout dancing for about 5 hours straight.

Guest 5.0Fanatic

6'3 175lbs. I'm in the best shape of my life right now, over the past year the amount I can lift has doubled so I'm happy

6"2, 215lbs. My only real grievance is the sit-down gut that seems to be a common complaint here, but since I quit drinking about 2 months ago, it's shifting away.

Damn, reading this thread is starting to make me feel kinda bad about my size. It almost tempted to get in the gym and put on some more muscle...but that would require actual work...and I'm way too lazy for work.

Ah well.

Interesting...right now I'm reading this thread with two posters with "Canadian" in their name, but spelled differently.

:ph34r:

...Sorry to go off-topic...just thought that was neat.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

5'10

145 - 150 lbs

I got the whole Iggy Pop skinny wrists and body going on. I had a bit of a beer gut going on but its gone now. I can eat and drink anything without gaining weight, really. Since I'm working and doing somewhat physical work (stocking bananas and cantaloupes can get taxing) I'll have the definition of a recovering heroin abusing rock star.

Guest Fook

5'11, 175 lbs

I used to be in shape, but university caused me to put on the Freshman 15 and develop that sit-down gut that seems to be all the rage these days.

I'm thinking of switching from beer to liquor to lose it.

Guest netslob
5' 6", about 260lbs.  which is down from my peak at 320lbs.

Exponential improvement. Keep up the good work. What's your trick?

no trick really. i just eat less, and lift weights. nothing much. and this is over a period of a year and a half. still got a long way to go, tho.

Hey, good to hear it Slobby, I know you said at WDI you were trying to lose. So congrats and keep it up. 

thanks, Hoff.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I should lay off the beer, I guess, but it tastes too damn good. I just bought six pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, of which I will be partaking this evening.

Beer is more dependable than any friend I know. it never lets me down.