TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ced

SWF Fantasy Football 2K5

Right now I have 8 players for my league, so unless somebody drops out, I've got a full roster. Heh, I just dropped some Madden-esque insight.

Best check with Thugg to see if he's got some open spots in his league.

On a side note, anybody want to place a bet on who wins the Ricky Williams Lottery for no-showing without a draft list?

(Looks around for the angry MFer)

(Checks the darkest alley he can find...)

Hey Thugg! Need another victim for fantasy football? :D

Damn, those wise-guys at Yahoo! already took down Ricky Williams...oh well...let's see whose team gets riddled with injuries just days after the draft.

Fury, and anyone else that wants to join...

I still have plenty of room in my league. Here's the info.

League ID#: 34440

League Name: Yet Another Year

Password: incompetence

It's a yahoo league.

Cool beans. We're up to 7 now. I'd like 12...but we'll need at least 8. So, anyone else that wants to play...just join.

Draft date is scheduled for 9/1.

Hmm, maybe I should join...if I do, I'll draft the oldest player(s) at each position. I would find that neat. Yay!

But if I don't, and I probably will not join, someone else should go through with my plan of drafting old players.

Cool beans. We're up to 7 now. I'd like 12...but we'll need at least 8. So, anyone else that wants to play...just join.

Draft date is scheduled for 9/1.

You've got your 8th. :)

(Starts setting up the draft pull for Death From Above)

I'll actually put a bet on myself forgetting to submit a draft list, because oh my god do you know how hard it is to find a list of ex-CFL players currently in the NFL? It's madness. I may end up having to draft a legitimate team.

Also, how is it an Australian absolutely slays at fantasy football? Stryke killed 'em dead in the TSM pick 'em pool over the last two seasons.

-Z

Attention anyone in my league!!

Please go check in. The draft as been set, and is now a live draft on Monday, Aug. 30th at 7pm eastern time. Now is the time to chime in if that isn't good for you, so please go over there and do so. I'm mainly looking at those people who haven't checked in for a while...

Mark Stevens

X

Ced

Fury

Stryke

etc...

My apologies for not making the draft... Called out of town for important business.

Meh....you're loss.

Just make sure you show up for the season.

Hey, I'd warned you ahead of time that if something came up with work, that I'd be unable to make it. :P

(Mutters at some broke-ass plane that dragged him down to... The LA area)

They didn't even send me anywhere exciting! One of my friends went to Spain for a week to fix a plane! I got Riverside, CA!

Talk about getting the shaft.

Anyway, yeah... I'll be here for the season.

Figures that the one draft i have to miss at the last minute i end up with the 1st overall pick. I guess i'll just have to make up for missing the draft by beating you all in the season proper.

Y'know, considering my track record in these things...

All I'm saying is it's a good thing I play for fun.

That having been said, I think I might be a dark horse in both leagues as my drafts went fairly well this year. I'm a little thin in a couple of areas as far as backups go, but with the small bench sizes (which I approve of BTW) I'll have to play a little cacth-as-catch-can on the free agent / waiver wire.

I'm screwed in both my leagues if my teams continue to perform as they did in week one.

Come on QBs, goddammit!

Guess who rules?

I do.

Uhm...

Whatever?