TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Movie Characters

I'm talking literally wanted bad things to happen to, they can be villain or hero, or somewhere in between.

MY LIST:

Telly from Kids

John Connor's Stepmother in T2

Tim Robbins' character in High Fidelity

Rocky Jr. in Rocky 5

Lead character in Nightmare On Elm St. 2

(meant to post in Movies, my fault, could a mod please move it?)

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Rose's Fiance in Titanic, smug bastard (Love him as an actor in Silent Warnings and Silence of the Hams though)

The neighbors in the most recent Punisher. ESPECIALLY Rebecca Romijn.

I'll second Walter Peck in Ghostbusters. I hated Taggart in Beverly Hills Cop, up until he "turns face" and joins Foley & Rosewood in sneaking into the mansion.

Guest Fook
The cowardly bastard in Saving Private Ryan.

That translator guy? I was hoping so much he'd get blown up or something.

I second the Punisher's neighbours, especially the whiney fuck with the piercings. I was actually enjoying the scene where the bad guys were torturing him by ripping out his piercings.

The Lacuna Inc. staff in Eternal Sunshine (except Elijah Wood)

Macaulay Culkin in The Good Son

Bill Lumbergh in Office Space (too damn smug)

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

The jews in Passion.

Really though no one beats the guy in American Psycho, simply fucked up.

The 7 year old kid that played Anikin Skywalker and his imaginary friend Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars.

That's pretty much universal among Star Wars fans. 7-year old Anakin is the Wesley Crusher of the franchise. Except we only had to put up with Annie for 2 hours. And the less said about Jar Jar, the better.

Others off the top of my head:

- Cameron Diaz in "Very Bad Things"

- Vince Vaughn in "Made"

- Ed Norton in "Rounders"

- The Wicked Witch of the West in "The Wizard of Oz"

- Scar in "The Lion King"

- Guinan in "Star Trek: Generations" (Carryover from the show)

- Annette Bening in "American Beauty"

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Diego from Blow.

Linda Hamilton in T2.

huge second to Ian from High Fidelity. I hated him so much I avoided Tim Robbins movies for a little while.

I hat kindof an off/on hate with a lot of the characters from Visitor Q

The racist guy from 12 Angry Men

Scotty from The Evil Dead

Frank Nitti from The Untouchables

Guest Askewniverse

Kitty Farmer in Donnie Darko.

Mathilda's father and sister in Léon.

Don Fanucci and Hyman Roth from The Godfather Part II.

Joey (the fat kid), Ethel, and Junior in Friday the 13th Part V.

Ian from High Fidelity- for whatever reason when Rob dreams of the fight sequence I just wished it was real. So badly I wished 'til Ian just casually leaves. "Awful smells"

Scar from Lion King- Yeah, I know. But this guy was fuckin' evil! "Hey Uncle Scar, when I'm King what will that make you?" "A monkey's uncle." "You're so weird." "You have no idea."

Edward Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off- What a dick. "Oh Ed you sounded just like Dirty Harry right there." "Really?" "Hmm-mm." "Thank you Grace."

The cop from Godfather I- Felt damn good to watch his head get blown away.

Murderer in Rear Window- How can you not hate this guy? When they did the bait-and-switch of him not being a murderer I was like, "Fuck!"

All the leads in 'Human Traffic'. I spent a large portion of the film hoping that really bad things would happen to them to give the film some sort of meaning, then I realised the film would be comprised of them producing the same 'I take drugs me - isn't that great' drivel throughout.

Amy in Secret Window. The first time I watched this movie, without hearing the director's comments at all, I was actually cheering for Mort Rainey to kill her. Honestly...how the *hell* could you cheat on a guy as hot as that with a guy like 'Ted'? Ick. Definetly. Then again, I go for the reclusive-creative types.

Going along with the above... Ted. It was just funny when bad things happened to him. He was just so annoying.

Then, after listening to the commentary, ya learn that everything was from Mort's point of view [the camera went *through* the mirror during the credits, indicating that we were entering his world. So, everything going on was objective. Then, at the end, we go out of the mirror and into a sane person's pov--Amy's]. But. Ah well. I still vote for him.

Wait..do you mean as in hated the character, like the actor is doing one hell of a job.

Or you just reall HATED the character..like the way many have described the new Catwoman character?

If the first..even though it's not a movie, I have to say John Glover? (Lionel Luthor) on Smallville. Since the beginning of the show he's been one of those, I want to strangle the fuck out of him characters. And I applaud the guy cuz he does one hell of an acting job on that show.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Don Fanucci and Hyman Roth from The Godfather Part II.

Michael is by far the least likeable character in Part II. The only one close is Fredo.

Wait..do you mean as in hated the character, like the actor is doing one hell of a job.

Or you just reall HATED the character..like the way many have described the new Catwoman character?

I thought it could be either heel heat or X-Pac heat. Generally it's pretty obvious which one it is.

The cowardly bastard in Saving Private Ryan.

That translator guy? I was hoping so much he'd get blown up or something.

I second the Punisher's neighbours, especially the whiney fuck with the piercings. I was actually enjoying the scene where the bad guys were torturing him by ripping out his piercings.

Well, be happy they didn,t make the characters exactly like the comic did or else you'd have probably went on a murderous rage... ;)

"SPACKER DAVE!!!!"

The Judge from "Big Daddy" towards the end.

Those guys whipping Jesus with the spiked whips in "Passion of the Christ".

Those idiots who drove the miles up on Camron's car in "Feris Bueller's Day Off".

Joe Dirt's parents in "Joe Dirt".

John Connor in Terminator 2. That's the sole reason I think the first one is better than its sequel (note: have not seen third so don't know if his annoyingness carries over).

Newt in Aliens.

Generally I think I just hate the little kiddies in any movie. They piss me off.

Not any version in particular, but I always hate Romeo in Romeo And Juliet. Worst Shakespearian character ever.

Guest Staravenger

Every "funny" character in Friday the 13th movies, ESPECIALLY Shelly. And the retarded kid from Part V who gets axed....literally.