TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Guest Fishyswa

Difference in symbols though, the one on the wall has some kind of serpent on it, and whatever the name is it ends in ma.

Guest Vitamin X

Maybe it's just me noticing stupid things, but, as I made tribute to in my avatar, what is it with the LOST writers and scripting Kate to say ".. what?!" so many times?

Seems like everytime someone has to say that line, it's always her, and she always says it this exact, same, one way. Kind of an odd observation, but I found it rather amusing. Maybe could be used in a LOST drinking game or something.

Maybe it's just me noticing stupid things, but, as I made tribute to in my avatar, what is it with the LOST writers and scripting Kate to say ".. what?!" so many times?

Seems like everytime someone has to say that line, it's always her, and she always says it this exact, same, one way. Kind of an odd observation, but I found it rather amusing. Maybe could be used in a LOST drinking game or something.

LOL...its so annoying at times.

"Adrift"

With the abduction of Walt fresh on their minds and their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives and discover a new predator in the roiling ocean. Meanwhile on land, Locke must descend into the hatch when one castaway goes missing inside.

credit: ABC.com

Me and Rudo are @ the Interpol show tonight so you'll have to do without us.

I think Michael bites the bullet tonight.

DISCUSS~!

So, if Locke has to go back down into the hatch, I'm assuming that first they will have to get out of the situation with Desmond.

Or will it somehow be skipped past only to be returned to later? I sure hope not.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but I don't think I would enjoy it near as much if I investigated every little piece of info as much as everyone here seems to.

I enjoy finding new stuff out and pondering the numbers and whatnot...but I wouldn't have as much fun with LOST if I thought it through that much.

Guest Fishyswa

^I don't know how people can do that. It's like being given peices to a puzzle peice by peice, even after 5 peices you can't help but try to figure out what it's gonna be.

Some of the stuff I think they put out there just to throw people off the scent so to speak. It's so jam-packed with circumstance and coincidences that can be connected to a certain point, you have to think a lot of it is just worthless info in regards to the main story.

So, if Locke has to go back down into the hatch, I'm assuming that first they will have to get out of the situation with Desmond.

Or will it somehow be skipped past only to be returned to later? I sure hope not.

Maybe Desmond talking to Locke is from when Locke first entered the Hatch to rescue Kate? As in, maybe the episode will begin with a flashback to Locke entering the hatch, seeing as how we never saw that last week.

Wow.

So, I'm watching Season 1 like you guys recommended, and holy shit this show is awesome. Not sure how I managed to miss it until last week.

Just finished episode 10... y'know, Ethan Rom. \m/ \m/

Anywho, the description for tonight's episode confused me at first, but I think Tommytomlin's got the right idea - what we'll be seeing of Locke and the hatch is a flashback to when he first entered to go after Kate.

I don't watch Lost, but it's playing in the background. And if I hear "Make Your Own Kind of Music" again, I will fucking shit.

The thing that most interested me is Michelle Rodriguez (Don't remember her character's name) but I do remember that she said she was on the back of the plane...

Well, that was almost certainly the least interesting episode of Lost ever. Next week's preview was better than all of this one. Nothing new or interesting or really even exciting character-wise (since we all already knew that it was hard for Michael to give up Walt, but that he's devoted, etc.) except a role for the numbers, which admittedly is interesting.

Guest Vitamin X

OMG TIME TO OVERANALYZE EVERY LITTLE THING THAT HAPPENED IN THE LOST THREAD AT TSM!!

But seriously, this was kind of a waste of an episode. Not much of note seemed to happen here, or nothing we didn't already know, it just kind of fills in the little holes left by the first episode, but still not answering any real questions. Next week is going to be awesome though, with the appearance of THE OTHERS~ and all.

All I saw tonight was that tremendous cleavage shot from the girl walking through the tunnel or whatever and that was good enough for me.

Well, I did like how they showed what happened down there with Locke and Desmond (they were Locke's shoes...HA). I also hate that it ended at the same time point as it did last week.

I agree, nothing terribly exciting, but I was entertained throughout.

And treble is definitely right...the shark very clearly had Desmond's symbol.

The thing is, you didn't even have to pause it. It was obviously and clearly visible in real time. Either it was one of the most obvious things yet, or we're all just getting better at looking for them.

"It's the virgin mary. You don't want to drop her, she's, you know...holy."

Sign in to follow this