TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Guest Brian

I would agree with Mik but there'sthat part that cuts off that leads me to believe there's something to it.

Bizzump.

"Lockdown"

When the hatch suddenly takes on a life of its own, Locke is forced to enlist the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Ana Lucia, Sayid and Charlie go off into the jungle to find out the truth about Henry.

credit: ABC.com

Great episode.

Did anyone else notice the "Oceanic" plane flying overhead while Locke was at his Dad's hotel? Interesting little thing there.

The food parachute was very interesting, hopefully they expand on that next week.

When the code wasn't punched in, I didn't get a very good look at what looked to be a map. Can anyone clarify what this was? Thanks.

Edit: According to the IMDB boards... (not to sure if this is a spoiler or not so I'll tag it anyways..)

The schematic on the wall is an octagon with the location of each of the 6 hatches in a circular pattern. The center is another circle branded by a question mark.

You can see the symbols of some of the hatches but we need a good HDTV screen shot to make out the rest. It is also covered in writing all over the plans.

"I am here"?? Desmond drew this, attempting to map the island. To bad I can't really read the writing.

Edit: Looks like all the "Dharma" logos are on the hatches on that map.

The word "Evil" is in the red box on the right hand side of the map. When I zoom in on the image, I can only make out some words, like "accident".

Edit: Just found something on the map. At the bottom of the map, I zoomed in, and it looks like it says "Possible CVII (107 in roman numerals, I think) and then it says "Inactive since accident".

Hmm.

Man, Jack just anally raped Sawyer this episode. Killed him in poker, took his "big man on island" schtick down a notch, and finished him off by saying "when I want the guns, I'll get them." Sawyer's gonna be walking funny for a week.

If not for that Jack quote, Kate would've had line of the night w/ her "do I need to get a ruler?".

Great episode.

Is it just me or when the static starts to go on at 48 minutes (which is ironically the same time everything went down with Walt with Michael typing to him on the computer), doesn't it sound like the voice says "LOCKE."

Sign in to follow this