TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

That ending really makes me question who the "he" Kate is referring to at the end of season three is. Do the Oceanic Six work for Ben/Dharma?

BTW, because I'm stupid and looked accidentally at the spoilers for this elsewhere.

The other two of the Oceanic Six (apparently)

Sun and Jin

I think Ben is blackmailing Sayid to take out the Dharma people for Ben and that Ben is threating to spill everything if Dharma grabs him, while the rest of the 6 don't know what's going on. It seems what's ever left of Dhrma is going after the 6 to find out if thy're are any more on the island.

Muchhhh better episode this week. And even though they didn't say it out loud, Kate is definitely apart of the "6.

I thought that was already known from last year's season finale.

WHAT DID THE NUMBERS SIGNIFY ?

help ?

please?

Wow. This is just so amazing right now. Sayid as a hit man was awesome in and of itself (murder on the golf course!) but the fact that he works for Ben to "protect his friends" is so mind-blowing.

I'm so glad we're going to end up with nearly a full season.

Yeah, there's some definite space-time shit going on. I've been thinking that for a while now, and that rocket thing that they just shot just confirms it.

Or it confirms that the islands magnetic properties threw it off course before it finally found it's target. I thought that the writers already debunked any space-time-whatever stuff going on a long time ago.

Also - Ben as Sayid's employer? The thing that irks me most about that is that it just seems like yet another "OMG LOOKIT WHAT WE DID!! SHOCKER!!" thing from the writers.

Or it confirms that the islands magnetic properties threw it off course before it finally found it's target.

But that wouldn't explain the differences in the times on the 2 clocks (Daniel's and the 1 in the "rocket").

I think Ben, or someone else related to the island, is also Elsa's employer. We don't know if Ben can speak German, but since he has all those passports he just might be able to speak a good many languages. It would be odd if he ended up working for both sides in the end.

The reason I say that it's probably someone involved in the island is that the pager went off 30 (or 31) minutes late, and if the person had been on the island and knew about the difference they might have set their watch to "island time" and forgot to set it back once they reached Germany (or they were calling from the island itself on some sort of sat. phone and forgot about the difference). So 9:30 to them is 10 to Elsa.

I think Ben, or someone else related to the island, is also Elsa's employer. We don't know if Ben can speak German, but since he has all those passports he just might be able to speak a good many languages. It would be odd if he ended up working for both sides in the end.

The reason I say that it's probably someone involved in the island is that the pager went off 30 (or 31) minutes late, and if the person had been on the island and knew about the difference they might have set their watch to "island time" and forgot to set it back once they reached Germany (or they were calling from the island itself on some sort of sat. phone and forgot about the difference). So 9:30 to them is 10 to Elsa.

She had the same bracelet as Naomi, so she probably works for the same people.

As for the space-time thing, there was what they showed last night, plus the fact that Locke mentioned that the Walt he saw was taller (I take that to mean he's supposed to be older). Also, during the re-cap/preview show before the season premiere, they made a point of showing the scene where Hurley and Sayid are trying to pick up a signal on the radio and find that music, where Hurley says it could be coming 'from anytime'.

Where can I find a preview for next week? My recording cut short so I didn't see very much of it. My sister is telling me that she saw Claire in tons of makeup.

Trailer:

Looks like Kate to me - not Claire.

Sneak Peek:

Ben is quickly becoming my favorite character. Michael Emerson's amazing acting has a lot to do with it.

First off, to clarify a little further, the numbers are the core values of an equation that predicts that humanity will destroy itself, in time. In order to prevent this destruction, DHARMA set up a bunch of tests and experiments, in an attempt to change one of the core values, thus altering the equation and allowing humanity to survive.

Also, it occurred to me that Claire almost has to be one of the 6. Remember, the reason Charlie allowed himself to die was that Desmond told him Claire would be getting into a helicopter if he did. I dunno if they'd count Aaron as 6 (since he is just a baby, the media might kinda mesh them into one, you know?), but still, seems like she has to be one of them.

First off, to clarify a little further, the numbers are the core values of an equation that predicts that humanity will destroy itself, in time. In order to prevent this destruction, DHARMA set up a bunch of tests and experiments, in an attempt to change one of the core values, thus altering the equation and allowing humanity to survive.

Where on earth did that information come from?

The LOST webgame, or whatever it was called?

I never actually followed through on the thing, I just waited until the info was already discovered by someone else. I could be wrong there, but that's what I recall reading.

Yeah, I know, fucking stupid that it wasn't on the show.

I did consider that, but that preview makes it seem a little more likely (to me, anyway) that she is one.

Plus, Desmond's visions have proven wrong if something changes, and I suppose they could easily say something did; maybe Charlie wasn't supposed to know it wasn't Penny's boat?

I was intrigued at how they shot the scene when Sawyer comes into the room in Ben's house. We see his feet from the point of view of Kate, from under the bed. Kind of a similar image of young Sawyer's point of view when his father killed himself. I have no idea if this means anything at all, but it struck me as odd, because we've been seeing a lot of "mirror" images this season, continuing with the "Trough the Looking Glass" theme.

You know who we haven't seen in quite some time, I forgot his name but the Russian guy who killed Charlie. Where the hell has he been in all of this?

You know who we haven't seen in quite some time, I forgot his name but the Russian guy who killed Charlie. Where the hell has he been in all of this?

Considering he pulled the pin on a grenade and it blew up, dead. Unless he really is unkillable, then he'd be at the temple with the remaining Others.

On the island, is anyone really ever dead? The show(well from the webisodes) started with a dead guy talking to a dog. Eyepatch man showing up again wouldn't exactly be too far fetched.

On the island, is anyone really ever dead? The show(well from the webisodes) started with a dead guy talking to a dog. Eyepatch man showing up again wouldn't exactly be too far fetched.

Yes, but Christian's body wasn't in chunks floating in the ocean. I have yet to see a dead body make any kind of reappearance where the body was not intact at death. Honestly that's a big reason why I think Naomi is still around, outside of maybe them not having a chance to bury her before the help arrived and then them wanting to take her back.

That, for me is the one thing that could really hurt this show. Jack's father died in the real world and if they go in the "Jacob can raise the dead" direction I doubt I'll like it and I doubt it even more that they can make it work plausibly.

At least with Mikhail it is plausible that the sonic pulse or what-have-you wasn't a lethal amount and then he was just being sarcastic when he was talking about how he was dead a few hours ago.

I'm just going to ignore the Missing Pieces webisode w/ Christian, for now, because 90% of the people who watch Lost will never see that and I hope it was just some thing to get the fanboys going nuts. I agree with Curry - I hope they don't go that route.

Sign in to follow this