TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

Why are my Kazaa DL's so slow...

When I download a video file from Kazaa v2.7, it's always either "remotely queing", "more sources", or when it does download it's at a painfully slow speed.

I have a high speed connection that downloads video files off of my Internet at like 500 kbs. So what's my problem? And is a better place for downloading videos than Kazaa?

But then we wont have the same topic pop up 3 times a month.....where is the fun in that?

This place needs a How to be a pirate thread so everybody can post links to their fav Bit Torret or where to get mp3 albums weeks in advance.

They're slow because people don't upload as fast as they download, and the people who are sharing files can't send real fast especially if they have popular stuff and get hammered.

As for making a theft thread, I try and actively discourage piracy around here with sneering remarks and a lack of help towards those who want to do it. My opinion is, if you can't figure it out how to do it yourself, you don't fucking deserve it and need to sit down and shut up. It's not exactly like it's 1994 anymore.

One more question, sometimes when I'm downloading, the dl will freeze at random points and I will have to cancel and start the process all over again. How can this be avoided and/or fixed?