TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Carlito Carribean Cool

Guest Anglesault
Best gimmick ever.

Give him an interview segment and have him wrestle maybe once a month. Have him be Champ and duck the challengers constantly until someone FINALLY gets him.

You just described Bradshaw.

Best gimmick ever.

Give him an interview segment and have him wrestle maybe once a month. Have him be Champ and duck the challengers constantly until someone FINALLY gets him.

Well except for that whole, "let's give him the WWE championship" part...

Guest Anglesault
Best gimmick ever.

Well, he didn't say *what* champ he should be... ;)

What the shit, that's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

"Carlito Carribean Cool" sounds like it should be the name of an alcoholic drink.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Best gimmick ever.

I mean Cruiserweight Champ.

Guest Anglesault
Best gimmick ever.

So he'd be Bradshaw Junior.

Just what the world demanded.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Best gimmick ever.

Yeah, but I'd take a funny cowardly heel Champ who would actually give a rub when he finally gets beat (like Honkey Tonk), over the Division right now. Plsu Carlito's interview segment would be GOLD.

Guest Anglesault
Best gimmick ever.

Yeah, but I'd take a funny cowardly heel Champ who would actually give a rub when he finally gets beat (like Honkey Tonk), over the Division right now. Plsu Carlito's interview segment would be GOLD.

If you think he can beat the trend (hell, even the attempt at a Christian Honky Tonk IC run was a bomb early because no one cared) of the cowardly heel champs not really working, give it ago.

I'm sorry, but that skit had me laughing out of my mind.........As a fellow Puerto Rican I gotta say he looks like a fool. Check out the way the guy walks in the beginning of the skit, can't even walk cool. I don't think they're trying to be serious with him as the guy dropped a bunch of apples and then spits in an old man's face.

Guest Nanks

Ummm, what does "Carribean" have to do with a Latino??? Who comes up with these names??

If you think he can beat the trend (hell, even the attempt at a Christian Honky Tonk IC run was a bomb early because no one cared) of the cowardly heel champs not really working, give it ago.

The Christian reign wasn't a cowardly champ run. He just bitched about being overlooked.

The Christian reign wasn't a cowardly champ run. He just bitched about being overlooked.

The "INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION HERE!!!" line is the dead giveaway, too.

They'll probably announce him as being from "the Carribean," so I guess when he goes home he sprouts gills and lives in the sea, or the islands in the Carribean are all a bunch of identical islands with no real differences among them. You can sure as hell bet they won't announce him as being from PR, since that would make him a U.S. citizen...or maybe they will use PR and ignore that. :P

"Carly Colon is not Razor 2000, he is Savio Vega 2000."

You mean LOLSAVIOVEGA2004!~

Yeah, but WWE *thinks* they're doing Razor 2004. Nobody in their right mind would want to clone Savio Vega.

Ummm, what does "Carribean" have to do with a Latino??? Who comes up with these names??

Well, there's plenty of Latino folks there. That, and those tons of black folk on Haiti/DR, and a good bit of white folks. But yeah, there's Latinos there. WWE probably thinks it's all Latino, though.

And Jamaica dodges yet another bullet.

Anyways, I'll give Carlito Cool (I refuse to call him Carlito Carribean Cool) a chance because, he has a character. Sure it's a ripoff of someone, but why not? Recycling is usually good for the environment.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

Yeah I dont see a huge problem with it.

Hopefully they push him slowly. I mean I like when they give guys characters rather than putting a guy in short tights and saying "here's Garrison Cade, or is it Mark Jindrak, or Orlando Jordan". Guys need a hook to make people notice them, otherwise they get lsot in the shuffle.

I wouldn't expect him to fued with someone like Cnea or Eddie right off the bat, because that would be suicide. He'll probably start off beating some guys like S2H Gunn/Holly and maybe Nunzio or Stamboli.

I could see RVD being his first "major" program, and they could attempt to set the record for most number of times using the word "cool" in a promo.

I could see RVD being his first "major" program, and they could attempt to set the record for most number of times using the word "cool" in a promo.

That's what RVD needs, to do the job to another untalented WWE homegrown rookie.

Guest Big Daddy V1

That's what RVD needs, to do the job to another untalented WWE homegrown rookie.

What the Kenzo stuff isn't good for him now?

As for this Carlito Cool guy, Cena or RVD will be his first opponent, but I expect Cena to squish him with a 5 knuckle shuffle and RVD to job to him.

If this guy is treated as a comedy character and wrestles 'comedically' in the ring, that would cover the fact that he's actually a mediocre wrestler.

Who knows, this might actually work and he might get over.

They'll probably announce him as being from "the Carribean," so I guess when he goes home he sprouts gills and lives in the sea,

An Aquaman gimmick, now that would be cool

Which Aquaman...DC Comics version or Mega Man 8 version?

They'll probably announce him as being from "the Carribean," so I guess when he goes home he sprouts gills and lives in the sea,

Must resist racist jokes....

Must resist racist jokes....

So would this gimmick mean that his....oh I can't