TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw IS Diva SearcHHH thread

Wow Shelton is coming back. I don't care, but you guys get to see good matches and his "facial expressions" so I guess you are excited.

That's Mr. Benjamin to you

Orton wasn't over enough (face heat) when he was in Evolution for it to work for him by being a face. Wow Shelton is coming back. I don't care, but you guys get to see good matches and his "facial expressions" so I guess you are excited.

So tell me...who exactly in the WWE do you like. I mean, it seems you don't like good matches..you don't like gimmicks/characters..so are you just the regular WWE hater that likes to complain or something?

This is just.....God, I shudder to think how any writer can think this is a good bit to do and still be able to look at themselves in the mirror.

Molly, Ms. No Sell, why should we care about her character when she no sells Raw constantly (kayfabe reason)?

YES COMMODORES!!!

Granted Stacy is in no way a "Brickhouse"

Guest fanofcoils
So how is Orton having Subpar matches (in your view) yet getting better reactions then them? And you can't use the whole..he's being pushed down our throats..because if that's the case people would hate him, and in fact boo teh shit out of him.

I never said Orton is having subpar matches. I said he is having good matches, getting good reactions in them however getting NO reaction when he comes out (like many other wrestlers), and this shows how popular you really are. I think Orton's matches during the hot parts get the same reaction as Kidman/London's matches did during the hot parts.