TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw IS Diva SearcHHH thread

Guest fanofcoils

I wonder how much money Carmella demanded WWE give her to do that video preview of the boxing match. What a prima donna.

I would actually want to see that

Foley would run circles around JBL

Guest fanofcoils

Cena and RVD get big reactions when they come out, Orton does not. The only reason people started to like Orton was because he became a decent wrestler who could have good matches with great people also with that combined with his heel character, he became maybe a favorite of some of them.

Ah, Seattle Slugfest. That's not a boxing match.

JBL and Foley debate? What? Are ya kiddin'?

It'll boil down to this:

"We need to turn everyone against us into a parking lot!"

"I want to take this time to read a short section from my new book out soon, RIGHT HERE IN MIAMI!"

Guest fanofcoils

Orton wasn't over enough (face heat) when he was in Evolution for it to work for him by being a face. Wow Shelton is coming back. I don't care, but you guys get to see good matches and his "facial expressions" so I guess you are excited.

Tuesday Night PPV?

Tuesday Night Fights!

"Let's Gettit On!"

Cena and RVD get big reactions when they come out, Orton does not. The only reason people started to like Orton was because he became a decent wrestler who could have good matches with great people also with that combined with his heel character, he became maybe a favorite of some of them.

But I actually dont believe that. The people that cheer for him, evidently cheer for some kind of 'cool factor' or something. Paul London can have great matches with people that even aren't great, but guess what, there are still people that ask 'Who's that guy with Billy Kidman?'. And they don't exactly get teh biggest reactions...but they have great matches?

So how is Orton having Subpar matches (in your view) yet getting better reactions then them? And you can't use the whole..he's being pushed down our throats..because if that's the case people would hate him, and in fact boo teh shit out of him.

Guest fanofcoils

Molly, Ms. No Sell, why should we care about her character when she no sells Raw constantly (kayfabe reason)?