TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest --

Heya guys...... I have returned

Guest --

Heya peeps.

You know me now as Triple K, but I have been known as kjbrackish and Death From Above. I just wanted to give a shoutout and say hiya to ya'll.

Heya peeps.

You know me now as Triple K, but I have been known as kjbrackish and Death From Above. I just wanted to give a shoutout and say hiya to ya'll.

rather.jpg

CBS news verifies the indentity of said poster, despite lack of credible sources.

Guest --

Tisn't a trap. I don't wish to be banned, so thus, I'm only going to post with integrity in hopes that they will let me keep this name. Anywho, I like Triple K as my name. I think it has a 'ZING' to it.

KJ....er.......

Triple K

PS: I'd like to give a shoutout to T®ITEC~! Without her.... I'd have never found TSM.

Guest --

I don't have a backup plan. I just hope that they will see my change, as they did at WDI. The KJ days are over and now Triple K is here to reign supreme. I'd just like to say RIP Big Boss Man. I don't want to post in the WWE folder to give Nikjohns another reason to ban me. So..... until later....

KJ

Triple K

Guest --

No I get your drift, but I have no reason to worry about anything.

Yes... I repeat yes, I am at my college and stuff, so don't worry. There are plenty of computers and IP addresses to go around, but I don't think I will have to go that route. I've had a long talk with certain people in 'TSM' and they (I'm not naming names) are unanimously agreeing that my change is for the better and they don't think I'm banworthy any longer.

Triple K

KJ

Guest --

Anywho..... I'm going home for the day. It's been real with all ya'll. If it get banned before tomorrow, then it was great talking to all of you, if I'm here to stay well then I look forward to opinionating with you all.

Triple K

KJ Brackish

Guest --

What do you mean?!? I'm still here.

jk

I know what you mean't. I probably won't be back as the mods don't allow banned userz back to the board, but if so.... so be it.

Triple K

KJ

That was even quicker than usual. But hey, I guess openly admitting you're a PBP in your first post isn't the best way to stick around for a while.

Oh, and Triple K? Like... KKK?

Damn, I didn't even think about that one

...besides, there's only one man at TSM worthy of the kkk moniker

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I didn't get to do it this time, but I will fucking ban you every single time you show your worthless hide.