• WWE Heavyweight Title
    • World Tag-Team Titles
    • WWE Tag-Team Titles
    • Women's World Title
    • Cruiserweight Title
    • Intercontinental Title
    • United States Title

Guest Phenom

My Opinion? Women's. It looks like they put glue on it and dragged it through a comic book.

Guest Dynamite Kido

The World Tag Titles get my vote. They look like toy replicas of real belts.

Guest curry_man2002

The world title on smackdown only because of how great it used to look (1998-2002) many peeps say they would love the old tag titles or the very old ic title to come back but i wish they would replace the smackdown world title with this one

vince_b_248_217.jpg

Guest bigm350
I love the big gold (raw title) so much that i have a replica

Which replica? The old school one without the WWE logo? Or the new one with the WWE logo that now appears on Raw?

Guest Ray

I hate the WWE Title. It looks like a squashed colorless version of the 98-02 WWE Title, which looked good.

The US title is so terrible looking, with there barely being any gold. It's a huge red, white, and blue sticker basically. So, it wins.

The women's title is also awful, though, with the red zigzags and huge writing.

Jason

The WWE Title sucks. I agree with the "squashed, colorless" theory. Actually, I don't care for any of the belts. really. The one they fucked up the most is the Raw Tag Title.

I always thought the Raw Tag Team titles looked pretty swank.

But i definatly think the ugliest one is the US title, its not a nice shape and the flag on it as well makes it look pretty rubbish.

I never understood why WWE kept the WCW Championship the same, but changed the US title design. Count me with the Anti-USA belt wagon.

I really like the US belt for some reason . . . most people absolutely hate it, but I think it's a unique design that "stands out" from the rest of the belts. The lack of gold on it doesn't really bother me, for some reason, I think it just kinda works the way it is.

The current WWE title belt is horrid. It's nowhere near as classy as the Winged Eagle from 88-98, or even the Big Eagle from 98-2002

The only belts that look anywhere near good are the tag belts, the Big Gold, and the IC(Depending on the wearer of the belt). The worst is by far the US belt, as it's gaudy. The cruiserweight belt is pretty bad, IMO

I actually kinda like the current WWE Title belt, especially since they made it bigger than the initial version that was debuted in April '02. But yeah, it's not even close to the 1998-2002 belt in my book. That ruled the school.

As for staying within the topic of the thread, the U.S. title gets the nod over the Women's title because nobody gives a shit about the Women's division anyway.

Is this limited to WWE only? [EDIT: Failed to read topic title carefully. Vote still stands anyway.]

If not, my vote goes to the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team belts. Yech.

Yep, I'm bringing back an old thread. The WCW Cruiserweight Tag Titles weren't all that ugly. They at least had a unique look. The only complaint I can give is if these titles are meant for cruiserweights, why are they so HUGE? One has to wonder whatever happened to these belts after WCW shut down. I'm assuming either WWE has them locked up somewhere, or Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman still have them in their possession.

01.jpg

Womens.

If they stick with Cenas WWE title belt I'd choose that one.

The best looking belt WWE ever had (according to me) was the WWE title belt that were around beore Cena had the title. Its a shame if they never use it again.

The world title on smackdown only because of how great it used to look (1998-2002) many peeps say they would love the old tag titles or the very old ic title to come back but i wish they would replace the smackdown world title with this one

vince_b_248_217.jpg

I agree, the WWE title is gay, not the cena version.

The best belt they had was the Winged Eagle WWF title that was used from WM 4 through WM 14. I never liked the belt that Austin was given on the Raw after WM 14. The Undisputed WWE Title is ok.

The ugliest belt is hands down the US title.

I like the Undisputed/WWE title belt (Eddie/JBL/Rock/Brock). It LOOKS like a World Title belt. The first one, the one HHH was given after WM 18 was smaller and didn't have a black outline on the plate. It looked like the WWE North American title or something.

The Attitude Era WWF World Title (98-02) is probably my favorite overall, although it always looked a little cartoony with Austin.

The Winged Eagle was cool as well, but it always seemed too small for a world title. I mean, it was the same size as the intercontinental belt, and the tag team title belt always seemed bigger.

The Big Gold World/WCW title gets an enormous amount of love around here, but I don't like it as much. It seems too plain.

The worst belt overall? The current (98--) Intercontinental belt. They took one of the best looking belts ever and made it look like some generic boxing belt. When I saw the Rock being interviewed with that thing on his shoulder the night after WM 14....ugh. No wonder HHH never wanted to hold it. I guess they wanted to make sure that the I-C belt was the MIDCARD belt, and the World title the MAIN EVENT belt, because they sure do look that way.

Guest bigm350

No doubt the best belt the WWE/F ever had was the Winged Eagle. That belt was the top title in the WWF, longer than any World title they ever had. It was also held by some of the biggest and most legendary names in the history of wrestling. Bonus points for it was it was never tarnished by being held by a 3rd rate actor, or the owner of the company.

Ugliest belt is a toss up between the US title, and Cena's spinner WWE title.