TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

World Series 2004

That 1918 Nike commerical is awesome.

I was just thinking that.

Schilling will never have to pay for another meal or drink or ANYTHING in New England for the rest of his life.

Schilling's starts after that ankle surgery will always be remembered in Red Sox folklore, just like Senor Octobre playing "The Natural", A-Rod playing CHEAT TO WIN~!, Derek Lowe pulling good starts out of his ass and so on.

THE CURSE IS OVER! THE RED SOX FUCKING WIN IT! WHOOO!

There was no curse, you complete tool of the media.

............WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest The Shadow Behind You

RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN!

The world didn't melt, The Pigs aren't flying but by god the Motherfucking BOSTON RED SOX are the NEEEEEEWWW WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!

04 FOREVER

04 FOREVER

04 FOREVER

04 FOREVER

QUOTE (The Mighty Damaramu @ Dec 9 2003, 05:25 AM)

*wants to watch Baseball this season*

*realizes he knows jack shit about the actual rules of baseball, the players, or even when the season starts......cries* 

*realizes he knows jack shit about the actual rules of baseball, the players, or even when the season starts......cries* 

Gold.

Congratulations Red Sox fans. You guys truly deserve this

now go take your hat back you fake fan.

::Waits for Shadow to bring any posting content::

::Still waiting::

I talked to one of my friends who loves the Sox- she was crying. It must be insane in Boston right now

*realizes that he's always been a supporter of Boston even when he knew nothing about baseball. Also realized that he started watching Baseball this season and learned a whole lot about baseball from other fans this season.*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the season is 162 games long....it's not that hard to have learning time.

Owned.

*realizes that he's always been a supporter of Boston even when he knew nothing about baseball. Also realized that he started watching Baseball this season and learned a whole lot about baseball from other fans this season.*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get off the bandwagon.

Oklahoma sucks.

Get off the bandwagon.

Oklahoma sucks.

Now you've done it.

Tomorrow I'm going to wake up to 18 pages in this thread on how Oklahoma gets no respect.

Gammon gave Wakefield Mass props for his game three ACLS relief apperence

You are such a tool.

Get off the bandwagon.

Oklahoma sucks.

Now you've done it.

Tomorrow I'm going to wake up to 18 pages in this thread on how Oklahoma gets no respect.

Well, I'm wondering how he'd feel if I jumped on the bandwagon of Oklahoma, knowing what I know about football. Probably wouldn't like it.

The victory is tainted somewhat by people like Dama.

Get off the bandwagon.

Oklahoma sucks.

Yeah whatever. Like I said. I'm a fan of every team in Boston except the Patriots. I've always liked the Red Sox. I didn't start really watching baseball hardcore until this season and already liked the Sox. So............WHOOOO!

What about people like Cartman? Don't they taint the victory worse? Take the Red Sox out of the sig when they are down 3-0 and move to the Patriots and then all of a sudden get back into it.

As a fan, he should be ashamed of himself.

No bandwagon here. You can cry "YOU'RE ON THE BANDWAGON!" all you want but that doesn't make it true. So get over it and enjoy the win.

Fuck off.

Anyway, for the actual fans of the team, this is the most resounding victory I've ever experienced. My phone has been ringing off the damn hook from Red Sox and yanks fans alike. This is what it's like to be a fan of the World Champion? I like it.

Boston won every game when I didnt watch the first inning.

Insane.

I remembered that. I was watching the first inning and Damon hit that homer and I was like "Barron must be doing something else....."

No bandwagon here. You can cry "YOU'RE ON THE BANDWAGON!" all you want but that doesn't make it true. So get over it and enjoy the win.

Fuck off.

Anyway, for the actual fans of the team, this is the most resounding victory I've ever experienced. My phone has been ringing off the damn hook from Red Sox and yanks fans alike. This is what it's like to be a fan of the World Champion? I like it.

Keep crying about it. Still doesn't make it true.

I've been on the phone with all my friends tonight yelling at them b/c they said it was over. I remember after Game 4 of the ALCS I called my friend Chris and said "It's not over" and he said "Yeah it is." Game 5 I called him "It's not over" and he disagreed again. By Game 6 he was like "It's over."

My friend that's a Cards fan. I told him they'd win he said "Cards in 6." He won't even answer his phone.

This is great.

I told my friend who is a LEGIT diehard Red Sox fan (unlike me :-)):

Cherish this moment for the rest of your life- it doesn't get any better then this.

I can't believe I witnessed this. My grandparents weren't alive when Boston last won. Insane.

This is what it's like to be a fan of the World Champion? I like it.

Enjoy it; you've earned it. I've been a bit spoiled in that regard (10 championships in 17 years), but there's no feeling quite like it.