TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
5_moves_of_doom

SMARKDOWN CARD!!!

The Smartmarks wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST, LIVE FROM AN UNDISCLOSED ARENA IN ONE OF THE MORE HEAVILY WOODED AREAS OF WASHINGTON!!!

(5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to realitycheck

NOTE: All wrestlers are assumed to be recovering from hangovers after last night’s activities, so there are very few matches booked here. Everyone look at this as a chance to promo away… because, well, hey, just write. If you don’t promo, don’t expect yourself to get booked in a very good match come Ashes 2 Ashes. The PPV is the next show and so here is where everything needs to fall into place so that we can have some pretty good matches prepared for it.

Opening Promo: Up for grabs, as usual.

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Toxxic and Sean Davis vs Annie Eclectic and Todd Cortez

If you read promos, or maybe even matches, you should be able to gather why this match is happening. At any rate, a heat is boiling here and this is the final ingredient before it blows at Ashes 2 Ashes. Should be good.

Rules: Standard tag rules. Duh.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

HARDCORE NON-TITLE MATCH

Andrea Montgomery vs Carnage

Before Carnage cashes in on his World Title show presumably right after the PPV, he’s got to defend his HCG Championship against *someone*. By the time this match happens, we’ll already have a #1 Contender from the match before this to face the C-Man at A2A, but this isn’t just typical warm-up. If Carnage wins here, then it’ll be him vs. ? at the PPV, but if Andrea wins, it will be Carnage vs. Andrea vs. ? for the HCG Title. So, it’s up to Carnage here… come Ashes 2 Ashes… will he be defending his belt against one, or two?

Rules: Rules suck.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

HARDCORE-GAMERS TITLE SHOT FREE-FOR-ALL!!!

Austin Sly vs. Christian Fury vs. Manson vs. Mike Hall vs. Danny Dagda vs. Evan Wolfe

Well someone has to face Carnage at the PPV, eh? Yes, this is just filler, but whoever wins here will actually have a match set for the PPV. You can’t say that for everyone, eh?

Rules: No rules. The first man to get a pin or submission on another man is the winner. Good for him. Please someone. Show.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Suicide King

HARDCORE-GAMERS TITLE SHOT FREE-FOR-ALL!!!

Austin Sly vs. Christian Fury vs. Manson vs. Mike Hall vs. Danny Dagda vs. Evan Wolfe

6 people...

(Can already see about 2k devoted to intros...)

Well... It's an interesting card to say the least, I suppose.

I guess.

Hmm.

Well, whatever. (Shrug)

Well... Hall better get his stuff up, or his entrance will be...

Less than flattering...

n00b. Do they really seem that strange these days?

-Z

They do when there aren't any stats up for 'em. At least, no new ones. Is someone making a comeback? (goes to check)

I'll have a promo of somesort for the show for sure, probably won't be anything important but considering i've probably promoed less in nearly three years here than most rookies do in their first month or two doing anything at all will be a relative success.

If Wildchild doesn't return soon I'm going to start jobbing him to Jet in dark matches.

You have to write to peddle? Crap...

*Stops peddling.*

In all seriousness... um... I'm not showing for the match tonight (big surprise?), but I will be available for booking at A2A and on. Gotta get back into the whole swing of things.

Guest Suicide King

All I can say 1/2 hour before the show is that SOMEONE in the six man had better freaking write.

Guest Suicide King

If anyone in the six man wants to turn anything in, send it to Z. The one haiku I have received has been forwarded to him.

(Decides not to reply the way he was originally wanting to...)

I've been down with a stomach virus this weekend... Plus the fact that, well, shit with my work tends to crop up unexpected like, sick or not...

(Shrug)

Hope the haiku's good.