TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

War Games at Survivor Series?

From Keller on Survivor Series:

"The three Smackdown matches added to the Survivor Series line-up on last night's show were JBL vs. Booker T for the World Hvt. Title, Undertaker vs. Heidenreich, and Eddie Guerrero & Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio & Big Show vs. Kurt Angle & Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns & a partner yet to be announced. On the Raw side, they are looking at a War Games style eight-man tag match with Hunter & Batista & Flair & Edge vs. Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho & Maven & Randy Orton."

Wish they could have another face other than Maven (Benjamin?), otherwise, bring it on!

I don't like Maven as the 4th member, wouldn't mind seeing Sting come in for one night only and work war games on the face side. I would think Christian and Benjamin will be wrestling each other for the IC title at survivor series

I've been waiting forever for the WWE to have a War Games match, i wont buy the ppv but i will go see it at a theatre for $12.95.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I guess this is the Survivor Series Card

Angle-Jindrak-Reigns-CCC (my guess) (Spike wouldn't shock me)

Vs

Eddy-TBS-RVD-Mysterio

Undertaker Vs Heidenreich

War Games

HHH-Batistia-Flair-Edge

Vs

Orton-Benoit-Jericho-Maven

I.C Title Match

Christian Vs Shelton Benjamin

Woman's Title Match

Trish Vs Lita

Not sure what the other two matches will be used to flesh out the card, I'd imagine Billy Kidman Vs Chavo is possible...

Guest Coffey

I was always told that it was grammatically incorrect to keep putting "and" or "&" inbetween a listing of multiple subjects.

Isn't that what a comma is for?

Maybe I shouldn't nit-pick? Maybe I'm misinformed?

In any event, I'm actually, kind of, looking forward to Survivor Series. At least right now I am. We'll see how sour I get on the product the next couple of weeks.

Of course, I don't get Smackdown either, so it really all depends on how Raw comes off.

I was always told that it was grammatically incorrect to keep putting "and" or "&" inbetween a listing of multiple subjects.

Isn't that what a comma is for?

Yes. You're correct. Keller, or whoever typed that up, is wrong.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I knew that HBK getting injured would cause serious booking problems. Why not just slide Eugene in there?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I'd take Maven over Eugene...but there are other guys who would seemingly fit the bill better than him.

Maven should turn heel in the match if he sticks around. I just don't like the guy, he doesn't seem like a real wrestler to me.

Maybe cause he's done nothing but throw dropkicks for like three years.

I wasn't even going to give him credit for that, but yes, you're correct.

no double cage

think he just mispoke

he should have said "like an old school survivor series match"

what they could do to try and add some buys and escalate the issue though is maybe throw in the elimination chamber?

then again as big as that is might be too much with 8 guys in there when it is NOT every man for themselves..forget that thought :)

I always liked Sid. He was always good at least for a laugh. :)

Wargames? It's what they SHOULD have done at Survivor Series 2001, but I won't complain if they do it here. But I agree, they probably won't do two rings and a cage, like a REAL Wargames match.

Guest Fook

The only reason I can think of for sticking Maven in there is so he can play the Curt Hennig role by turning heel and joining Evolution mid-match.

The only reason I can think of for sticking Maven in there is so he can play the Curt Hennig role by turning heel and joining Evolution mid-match.

But Maven doesnt fit into Evolution at all...it makes absolutely no sense for him....

So itll happen.