TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 12-10-04!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, DECEMBER 10, 2004, LIVE FROM THE RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL IN NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK!

(5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Thoth

Move over, Rockettes! Just two shows away from SWF Slay Ride, the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation invades Radio City Music Hall for the last Storm of the year! Slay Ride should begin to take shape here, with the World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender being crowned tonight! Surely other people will want to get good matches for Slay Ride, and they'd better be setting things up tonight!

MAIN EVENT

COLD FRONT CLASSIC FINALS

2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH

#1 Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix (SWF Intercontinental-Television Champion) v. #3 Sacred

-> It's been just over a month since the Cold Front Classic began, and tonight it comes to an end! Landon Maddix has gone through Christian Fury and a ladder match with "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins to get to this point, and you know he'll be hungry for a shot at the SWF Championship that only barely eluded him last time. Sacred, meanwhile, bested Manson in the first round, and knocked off the higher-seeded Max King in a second-round cage match. Sacred has made a huge impact since his return at Ashes 2 Ashes, and a victory here would give him a chance at a second title reign -- however, that chance would come against the leader of his current faction, Toxxic!

Rules: The first person to defeat their opponent twice wins. Falls come through pins, DQs, count-outs, or making your opponent submit.

Word Limit: 10000

Marker: Chuck Woolery, Thoth and Suicide King.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Revolution Zero (Toxxic and Sean Davis, SWF Tag Team Champions) v. Hollywood Boulevard (Ghost and "Urban Legend" Todd Cortez)

-> There truly is no rest for the wicked tonight, as the SWF Tag Team Champions, four days off of their title victory, find themselves defending the belts once again. There were some shady circumstances in play on Smarkdown, and more importantly -- the winning submission was not on either member of Hollywood Boulevard! The team of Toxxic and Sean Davis is 1-0, but with nobody there to distract them from the champs, can Hollywood Boulevard pull off the huge victory?

Rules: Standard tag rules.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: Justice

HARDCORE MATCH

Danny Dagda (accompanied by the Rockettes) v. Carnage

-> Two hardcore warriors will fight to decide who moves ahead in line for a shot at Hardcore Gamers' Champion Sean Davis! Danny Dagda has a huge emotional and physical advantage, as he'll have the Radio City Rockettes in his corner! Will this be enough of an advantage to give him the victory over the combustible Carnage?

Rules: Oh my God there's no rules how can this be?

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: Dace59

HOLY HELL MATCH

"The Icon" Max King v. Manson v. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> So we've got three guys. There's three of them. They all seem to be very nice people. So naturally, they're going to be fighting in a church. Merry fucking Christmas.

Rules: Brawl in a church. If you are thrown out of the church, are pinned, or are made to submit, you lose. Last man standing wins.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: 5_moves_of_doom

Opening Promo: Kaine

Also on STORM: Kaine, fresh off a NASTY I Just Broke Your Neck courtesy of Spike Jenkins, will likely have words for the Cruiserweight Champion! Christian Fury and David Cross, not booked after losing their Tag straps, might say something about it, but it's highly unlikely! Plus: Who will be the first to say that SWF Slay Ride was the worst PPV name ever? Well guess what -- I didn't come up with it, Tom did! The joke's on you, and the STORM is on Friday!

Edited by Chuck Woolery

I would like to remind people that Tom Flesher is now living in New York City and will be in the front row. Probably with law books and laptop computer.

Oh heck.

I just booked something for Friday last night - I may still be able to mark, I'll have to check the times, but I may need to pull out of this one.

Shame, too - it looks like a doozy. :(

Call me stupid, but why does my match have three markers? Have I got to send the match to all three, as I assume...or just one, who'll send it on to the others.

We'd appreciate it if you sent it to all three, but if you're in a rush to get off the computer you can probably send it to just one of us and tellwhichever one to pass it along to our marker buddies.

Also, Tom already fielded the question, but yes -- we're trying a new format for this main event. Instead of one person's opinion deciding the match, we're going to have all three markers read both matches and then secretly vote for the winner. We're trying to cut down on margin of error in bigger matches -- if this winds up being an effective system, it'll probably be done more often.

Call me stupid, but why does my match have three markers? Have I got to send the match to all three, as I assume...or just one, who'll send it on to the others.

We'd appreciate it if you sent it to all three, but if you're in a rush to get off the computer you can probably send it to just one of us and tellwhichever one to pass it along to our marker buddies.

Also, Tom already fielded the question, but yes -- we're trying a new format for this main event. Instead of one person's opinion deciding the match, we're going to have all three markers read both matches and then secretly vote for the winner. We're trying to cut down on margin of error in bigger matches -- if this winds up being an effective system, it'll probably be done more often.

Right, thanks. Nice idea too.

Although, I'm not sure if I'll be able to put Van Siclen, King AND Raynor over in one match.

NOTE: I have a new name (w00ty). Send it to Justice, not the old one.

I've edited the card to this effect. - TMF

Edited by Ace309

Between getting a job and my pro gaming, I haven't had much time to write, so I won't be giving in anything spectacular at all.

*awaits a double no-show*

Ah well, that'll make my PPV easier.

I'd like a part in the movie as 'The Graduate'. But I'm replacing Mrs Robinson with Superstar's sister.