TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Paul Heyman Released

Eventually, I brought him a script for a SD show, booked top to bottom based on the previous weeks show. I gave it to him and he looked it over...and told me that as long as I finished college, he'd try and hook me up with an internship on the writing team, which was something I was TRYING to get!

What did he want you to major in?

KingLawler.com used to have a picture of Gerwitz holding The Kat's dog (the same one Dean Malenko ate!) back before the "Kat Kam" section of the website was removed following their split.

Gerwitz looked like a little kid in the thumbnail version of the picture.

Guest Trivia247

Since Heyman is a Commodity no matter what attitude and headstrong opinion he has, you'd think the WWE would want too shoot down any rumors of his release

Eventually, I brought him a script for a SD show, booked top to bottom based on the previous weeks show. I gave it to him and he looked it over...and told me that as long as I finished college, he'd try and hook me up with an internship on the writing team, which was something I was TRYING to get!

I'd assume some sort of communications/television/screenwriting.

I'd assume some sort of communications/television/screenwriting.

Media Studies.

Honestly it is kind of suprising Heyman lasted this long considering the way things work in the WWE hierarchy. Ironic people want to label Heyman a scumbag and what not, when you can look no further then the owner of WWE to see one of the biggest scumbags in the history of the wrestling business. Bottomline is that Heyman knows professional wrestling. He knows what will work with a respective fanbase, and most of all he knows how to utilize any wrestler to feature their strengths and hide their weaknesses. I can't blame Vince for wanting to groom Stephanie as the creative director of the entire operation, since it is most parent's dream for their children to take over the successful business, but reading these reports lately of the way Stephanie along with Triple H act totally unprofessional and like jerkoffs towards anyone with an opposing idea or decision should put some questions into Vince's head, mostly, "what is the future of this company with these fuckheads in charge" Triple H and Steph have both said in past interviews that they understood people would think there would be a conflict of interest because of their marriage, but they knew how to act professional and overcome it, and to that I laugh in their fucking disrespectful faces.

Guest LooneyTune

^--- Thats why Vince or whoever would NEVER allow a Union for his wrestlers.

Guest Trivia247

Well this is the wrestling business.... wrestling business breeds scumbags, not the wrestlers but the promoters and writers and the back stage people. But that just because of the history all the way back to wrestling was just a atttraction at circuses. Carnval huskers.

Guest netslob
Well this is the wrestling business.... wrestling business breeds scumbags, not the wrestlers but the promoters and writers and the back stage people. But that just because of the history all the way back to wrestling was just a atttraction at circuses. Carnval huskers.

now lets be fair...alot of wrestlers are scumbags, too.

Gonzo was fucking CHICKENS... I think that's desperate, or he was raised on a farm.

(Obscure Cult Movie reference ahead) At least he wasn't biting the heads off of chickens Like this guy...

lutherth.JPG

This is as off topic as it gets, but I just wanted to say that not only have I seen this movie, but I actually OWN a copy of it, and it is easily one of the worst horror films ever made, and as anyone who is a fan of the genre can attest to, that is saying something.

Although it does have one redeeming scene where you get to see Stacy Haiduk's breasts. Some of you may recall her playing Lana Lane in that classic late 80s "Superboy" TV show.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

Guest bigm350

I was just over at DVDVR and someone started a topic on what Dames wrote. Alot of those guys are poking fun at it and calling it a bluff.

I don't think Dames would make something like that up. He doesn't seem like the lying type.

I know I'd jump at a chance to do anything with the WWE or even just wrestling. I wanna train to become a wrestler after I graduate from college, but if that doesn't work out, I'd love to become part of the writing staff or a booker. Hell, I'd be happy with a mailroom spot in the WWE's corporate offices. It's sad, but I love the business despite all the stories and I would love to be a part of it.

Now to get back on topic, has this rumor been confirmed or even just addressed, by anyone?

I was just over at DVDVR and someone started a topic on what Dames wrote. Alot of those guys are poking fun at it and calling it a bluff.

Eh, I wouldn't believe it either if I wasn't actually there. That's one of the main reasons why I didn't make it a big deal back then.

Keep in mind that this was almost 5 years ago and I've got nothing to gain from it at this point.

If you believe me, great. If not, so what? My life isn't any better over it.

Dames

Guest Teckneek
Gerwitz was also the doctor who brought Mae Young's hand into the world.

Wrong! The guy who brought the Mae Young's hand into the world was Tony Blancha. He was a former head writer for Conan O'brian.

Both of you guys are wrong it was Chris Kreski who delivered Mae Young's baby.....I had a link to the story awhile back...and I will try to find it..

And a few corrections..

All the storylines through late 99 til September 2000 were scripted and booked by Chris Kreski, he was the "creative supervisor" of WWE which is now known as "creative director" , he was reported having a seven figure deal with WWE, in other words a big ass contract...

The creative team was all Hollywood team which included Tony Blancha(co wrote most of the storylines with Kreski, and also left with him)...Brian Gerwitz was added to this all Hollywood team 2 or 3 months after Kreski was there and was responsible for most of the backstage skits and his main role was writing stuff for The Rock....I forgot the other 2 Hollywood guys that were on the creative team of 2000....

Brian Gerwitz is the only writer left from that team.....and the funny thing is that the whole team left when Kreski left...besides Gerwitz...maybe a feud between Gerwitz and Kreski was developing backstage??? Because its kind funny that immediately when Kreski was gone and Steph got the job, Gerwitz was pretty much 2nd in charge..

BTW....Anyone who believes Gerwitz was responsible for the Triple H...Steph...and Kurt storyline is crazy......becuz if he was....well just look at RAW..

Just a reminder who were the NBT'S(Natural Born Thrillers)

Chuck Palumbo

Mark Jindrak

Sean O Haire

Mike Sanders

Reno

Shawn Stasiak (i think)

Yes, you are correct, the NBT were those 6. Whats happened to all of them?

Guest LooneyTune

Chuck is fired.

Jindrak is Angles lacky

O'Haire super fired.

Sanders fired from HWA or OVW a long ass time ago

Stasiak fired for being a weirdo who recorded peoples conversations.

Placebo has a 1000000x better answer than me below.

Chuck Palumbo

Mark Jindrak

Sean O Haire

Mike Sanders

Reno

Shawn Stasiak (i think)

Reno went back to being a bouncer if I remember correctly.

Stasiak is a chiropractor.

Sanders began to hate wrestling (not the sport as a whole, just the wrestling itself), and through his short WWE and TNA runs, wanted to be an announcer so strongly that both companies booted him.

Jindrak is obviously in WWE.

Palumbo and O'Haire, I can imagine, are (or will be in Palumbo's case) taking Indies and Japan bookings.

Chuck is fired.

Jindrak is Angles lacky

O'Haire super fired.

Sanders fired from HWA or OVW a long ass time ago

Stasiak fired for being a weirdo who recorded peoples conversations.

Placebo has a 1000000x better answer than me below.

LOL. I know that they have been fired :P Thanks anyways LT.

Chuck Palumbo

Mark Jindrak

Sean O Haire

Mike Sanders

Reno

Shawn Stasiak (i think)

Sanders began to hate wrestling (not the sport as a whole, just the wrestling itself), and through his short WWE and TNA runs, wanted to be an announcer so strongly that both companies booted him.

Palumbo and O'Haire, I can imagine, are (or will be in Palumbo's case) taking Indies and Japan bookings.

;) O how the mighty fall. Thanks alot PE!

Guest netslob

Chuck Palumbo

Mark Jindrak

Sean O Haire

Mike Sanders

Reno

Shawn Stasiak (i think)

Johnny Stamboli was a member, too.

heh heh..."member"...

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Stamboli never was. He looked the part but he wasn't in the group...he was with the Mamalukes (Disco and Big Vito).

O' Haire is doing MMA or Kickboxing to be exact now.

No, Johnny the Bull was a member also, but IIRC, he was the last to join and it was obviously a short-lived union. I want to say it was cut short by one of his many injuries at the time, then when he came back he was reunited with Big Vito.