TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nl5xsk1

Why do you hate ... who you hate?

The Yankees - :firing: Hate their fans, hate the owner, and don't like most of their players

That's the only team I "hate"

Broncos, Chiefs, Cubs, Nets, Astros losing doesn't bother me though

Nowadays because of their asshole coach I hate the Falcons, but I generally hate on the Yankees for taking advantage of the worst salary system in sports, but that's another argument.

I hate the Dolphins because I love the Bills, I would hate the Vikings but I love Randy Moss, and especially how all the people that think he has a problem are the ones with a problem.

The Yankees for spending 200 million dollars a year and always winning the AL East, the Raiders because that whole badass thing is so gay, and the Oklahoma Sooners solely because of our friend Damaramu.

I guess I should have done my own, rather than just posing the question to you all ...

NHL: Avalanche (because I lived there, hate their fans, and think that the Nordiques shouldn't have left), Rangers (because of their bandwagon fans), Flyers (because of Brashear, mainly, and Clarke; their beligerent fans don't help) and Devils (for the fucking trap).

NFL: Packers (because the media's need to toss Favre's salad), Broncos (again, because I lived there and was forced to watch their games each Sunday) and Cowboys (only because of Bill Parcells is coaching them ... once he leaves, I'll stop hating them again).

NBA: LA Kobe's ... I mean Lakers.

MLB: Yankees (I sound like a broken record, but I hate a lot of their fans) and Nationals (fucking-a, why did the Expos have to leave MTL?)

Baseball:

-San Francisco Barry Bonds

-Houston Astros

-New York Yankees

-St. Louis Cardinals

NFL:

-Green Bay Packers

-Philadelphia Eagles

-Minnesota Vikings

-Mike Martz

NBA:

-Los Angeles Lakers

NHL:

-Detroit Red Wings

-Nashville Predators

-Florida Panthers

-Tampa Bay Lightning

-Atlanta Thrashers

-Carolina Hurricanes

-Phoenix Coyotes

-New Jersey Devils

-Toronto Maple Leafs

-New York Rangers

The Rams just because I dated a girl who's dad loved them and when he found out I didn't care for them he was an asshole to me until I dumped her and I haven't seen him since. I wanted to go over to his house last year and imitate the Michael Strahan/Cowboy fan commercial and just yell "How about them Panthers? I said how 'bout them Panthers!?"

I don't like the Yankees for obvious reasons.

I don't like the Lakers for obvious reasons.

I'm not to fond of Duke b/c of the Dickie V bj's.

I don't like The Broncos at all and I can't explain why. I just don't.

I don't like Ohio State and I can't really explain that one either. Something about them rubs me the wrong way.

I don't like Texas A&M b/c well......I just don't like those fuckers. While I was rooting for the Big XII in the bowl games I was taking a deep seeded pleasure somewhere in my heart watching them be dismantled by Tennessee.

And well......I can't think of may teams that I just out and out hate like those.

Guest Vitamin X

Czech hates a whole lot of hockey teams, damn.

As for me..

NFL:

Minnesota Vikings

Philadelphia Eagles

NBA:

Sacramento Kings

Chicago Bulls

Guest Failed Mascot

NFL: Jets

MLB: Yankees

NBA: Nets, Lakers, and 76ers

TSM Mods: Whichever one unbanned Damaramu

-Toronto Maple Leafs

I think there's some rule where if you follow the NHL and you're Canadian you're not allowed to be indifferent about the Leafs - you must either love or hate.

Anyways... I pretty much hate any New York City team not based in New Jersey. Aside from that:

Football:

Buffalo Bills

Dallas Cowboys

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

Basketball:

LA Kobes

Charlotte Bobcats (because the name sounds like a WNBA team)

Whatever team Karl Malone is on

Houston Rockets (McGrady + Mutombo + Ewing (even though he's only an asst coach) = major hate)

Baseball:

All of 'em

Hockey:

Carolina Hurricanes

Vancouver Canucks

NFL: New York Jets(Parcells Era till present), New York Giants(Just so god damn plain)

- Jets, for the Parcells era.

NHL: Montreal Canadians

- Rivalry with Boston

NBA: New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Detroit Pistons

- Lakers & Pistons for the rivalry with Boston

MLB: New York Yankees, New York Mets

- Yankees, duh.

TSM Mods: 2nd Failed Mascot

MLB:

-Yankees - just because

-Mets - NY team, and in the Phillies division

-Braves

NHL:

-Devils - beat the Flyers too many times

-Islanders - Flyers division foe

-Rangers - Flyers division foe

-Red Wings - beat the Flyers for the Cup, and have the nerve to call themselves "Hockeytown" (you'd think Montreal would claim that)

NBA:

-Knicks - 76ers division foe

-Lakers - do I need a reason?

NFL:

-Bills - beat the Dolphins too many times

-Pats - division foe

-Jets - division foe

-49ers - cost Marino a SB ring

NCAA:

-Florida State - I'm a Miami fan

-Ohio State - "gift" National Title against Miami

MLB:

Yankees

Nationals

Blue Jays

NFL:

Rams

Raiders

Bills

Redskins(I don't know why...but I've never liked them)

NBA:

Lakers

Knicks

76ers

NHL:

Leafs

Bruins

Sabres

Rangers

Avalanche

Soccer:

Porto

Manchester United

Rangers

Arsenal

MLB - Yankees, Braves, Astros, Phillies

NHL - Islanders, Flyers, Red Wings, Devils, Gary Bettman

NFL - Giants, Patriots, Eagles

NBA - the whole fuckin' league

The Colts: I don't like teams who always have an excuse why they lost and it is never the fault of them.

I used to dislike the Yankees but not as much anymore, it just seems like it has become the cool thing to do.

The Eagles: Because their fans around me have become more obnoxious than Cowboy fans ever were, even back to the "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!" yelling days.

Guest The Gecko

NHL: Colorado Avalanche, because I'm from the Detroit area, and I'm a huge Red Wings fan, so its in the cards.

NFL: Green Bay Packers, because they are division foes (Lions fan) and ESPN calls Brett Favre GOD every 3 minutes. Baltimore Ravens and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, because mainly I'm a big fan of offense and I HATE teams that are all defense and can't move the ball worth a damn, so I'm starting to warm up to the Bucs with Griese at the helm.

MLB:

Yankees (for George)

Marlins (for rat-bastard Loria)

Orioles (just because)

Tigers (for '87)

NFL:

Cowboys

Packers

Raiders

Dolphins

Mike Martz

NBA:

There's no one I can really get a good hate on for in the NBA.

NHL:

Red Wings

Canadiens

Devils

Flyers

I also have a very schizophrenic relationship with the Leafs that will likely sort itself out once they get rid of Pat Quinn.

TSM Mods: Ditto Failed Mascot

MLB-White Sox, Cubs, Cardinals, Mets, Yankees, Red Sox

NFL-Vikings, Packers, Dolphins, Giants, Cowboys, Raiders

College-Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, Miami, Texas, Notre Dame, pretty much the rest of the Big 10, Duke

MLB:

Braves- Division rival. Sell out a playoff game once in awhile.

Mets- Division rival. I don't really hate the Mets since its hilarious to listen to WFAN and hear their fanbase propose all of their shitty "trades".

NFL:

Giants- Division rival. But I probably respect them and their fans more than the next rival I'll list.

Cowboys- Hate their team(especially the convicts of the 90s), and their "fans" even more(not the ones in Texas who are the true fans, but rather the frontrunner pieces of shit in the area I live who jump on and off more bandwagons than ESPN and root for teams like the Yankees and Lakers as well.) Jerry Jones is pretty high on my hate list as well.

Packers- I hate the media obsession with Favre and their constant blowing of Lambeau Field still being this place that road teams can never win at despite the recent playoff losses there and the Eagles winning there on Monday night last year.

NHL:

Devils- Especially for beating the Flyers way too many times in the playoffs.

Rangers- Division rival, and its funny to watch them throw $70 million in their payroll and miss the playoffs each year.

Maple Leafs- Have become a good rival for the Flyers.

NBA:

Celtics & Lakers - Both rivals of the Sixers dating way back. Especially the Lakers since I despise Kobe with a passion.

How could I forget the Cowboys? I think the fact that they've sunk into medicority has caused me to not so much hate them anymore but just not care about them since they are no threat to the Eagles anymore.

And I would've said USC on this list about a month ago.....but god damn I respect that entire program now.

MLB - Yanks, mostly for their fans. Braves...I have nothing against them I guess, but I find myself rooting against them more often than not...I respect Bobby Cox and Leo Mazzone for being arguably the best coaching tandem in baseball.

NHL - Leafs, Habs, Rangers, Flyers, Stars (for the non-goal that won them the Cup against Buffalo)

NFL: I hate the cowboys because they are the 'Skins biggest rivals. Also the rest of the NFC East is pretty high on the list. I would also say I loathe the 49ers/Raiders for the fact that I live in their territory.

MLB: Yankees, for pretty much the same reason as everyone else. The Red Sox, for duping suckers into thinking they are anything more then Yankees-lite. Also I can't stand the Mariners.

NBA: Lakers, well I am a Kings fan. I also not high on the Sonics.

I used to really, really hate the Pacers and Heat, but those rivalries are pretty much under the bridge these days, completely different teams now. Only Riley is still there in Miami, but I never disliked him, just his players.

I can't say that I really passionately dislike any team like I did those two, but at the moment I respectfully dislike the Colts, Steelers, Eagles, Lakers and Red Sox. I'll also root for just about anyone against the Spurs, I'm still pissed about the 99 finals.

Guest Smues

NHL:

New Jersey Devils - Dunno why, I've just never liked them at all

NBA:

Lakers

Knicks

MLB:

Yankees

Mets

Phillies

Giants

Cubs

Dodgers

Whoever decided to make the "Today in major league baseball" video autoload on the mlb.com front page

NFL:

Cowboys

Patriots - Tuck rule fuck you

Ravens

Eagles

Green Bay

College:

USC

UCLA

Ohio St.

Oklahoma

NC, Maryland (basketball only)

Washington State - During apple cup time of year going to school was not fun.

Gonzaga - No one in town gave a crap about them until they started making the tournament, now all of a sudden everyone here is a lifelong fan. The sports segment of local news during college basketball tends to be "Gonzaga played today. Here are complete highlights and the score. The end." Mark few taking a shit in a public restroom would get more news time then game 7 of the world series.

Nebraska

NCAA:

Louisville - That's just how things are. It got even worse when Ricky P. decided to come back to the bluegrass and coach for Little Brother.

Duke - 1992.

Tennessee - I don't really hate them, I just hate fucking "Rocky Top".

Eddie Sutton's team, currently OK State - "Kentucky's Shame"

NHL:

Detroit - Rivals. It isn't so much hate as it is dislike now, but I still don't mind seeing them lose.

MLB:

New York Yankees - I hate the players, their owner and their fans.

Yankees and Red Sox.

It's tough for the O's to compete in a division with the equivalent of the US and USSR having an arms race during the Cold War...

Kurt Warner- Probably because of his wife

Mike Martz- I dont think Im alone on this one

Kobe Bryant- bitch

The Lakers- Just don't like them or their fans

Philadelphia fans- Just cause

new Redsox fans- "dude theyve always been my team"

Oklahoma- because of Damaramu