TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Hottest female wrestler

Guest wildpegasus

Keibler's too skinny. Besides, Trish is a Maple Leaf fan who has painted Maple Leafs on her face and is a dedicated workout machine. You can't top that.

Sorry, Johnny, but Banqz is just atrocious.

There's something... off-putting about Stacy's face and she is definitely overrated. Still ridiculously gorgeous by normal people standards, but not compared to other "divas".

Thank you, Jingus, for listing Daffney. I can't believe I forgot her. I love hot goth chicks, and she is from the same area I grew up in. She'd definitely make my top 3. I can't decide in what order to rank her, Christy, and Molly.

Becky Bayless also deserves some love. She's very pretty, and if you like a woman with a big BUTT, she's your girl.

Guest Sturgis

Yeah but Becky Bayless is a dirty slut. If Trent Acid, a guy who's fucked Missy Hyatt and several ring rats, won't fuck her, then she must be a DIRRTTYY fucking slut.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

No one compares to the gorgeous Miss Molly as far as i'm concerned...

oct03-05.jpg

As for her shorter hair look, this is from a few weeks back, I reckon she looks as cute as ever :wub:

Molly4.jpg

Others I like are Trish, Lacey, Becky Bayless and for some reason I find Mickie Knuckles to be really cute.

I should have mentioned bald Molly as well, I love bald women.

Also:

This is the best picture of Trish ever. I wish she looked like that all the time.

I like gothish girls and girls with ink, but this is just not a very good tattoo.

Present day: Stacy wins, hands down. I definitely have a thing for skinny girls and those long legs of hers are sweet. Elsa Bangz - while not necessarily "pretty"- is wicked hot to me ... I definitely dig her. Victoria is up there as well.

Recent past: Varsity Club-era Kimona was reason enough to watch that era of WCW, and the only reason to sit through a VC match. Lita, while in her skanky Miss Congeniality mode, was hot, too.

All Time: Fallen Angel, when she first debuted and was all in Kevin Sullivan-led skanky slut mode ... un-fugging-believable. A satanist in lingerie? Tasty.

Sorry, Johnny, but Banqz is just atrocious.

Fag. More proof.

I like gothish girls and girls with ink, but this is just not a very good tattoo.

Meh. I've seen better, and I've seen worse. But just look into those big beautiful deep brown eyes, and tell me you wouldn't ram her like a torpedo. She's even cuter up close in person, btw.

and for some reason I find Mickie Knuckles to be really cute.

Oh, I'm not the only one then. Ditto on Lacey, Trish (duh) Becky and blonde Molly too.

24.jpg

Can't believe she hasn't been mentioned yet.

Guest LooneyTune

I can't belive I forgot Alexis Laree. (slaps forehead) Also add Tracy Brooks. Stacy I feel is WAY too over-rated. Great ass, but everything else is just... eh. Just too common looking.

I don't see what's so hot about Stacy, she's too skinny and has no rack. So what if she has legs, just like Jerry Seinfeld said "Who needs legs? I have legs"

Anyway, Victoria and Daffney win this by far.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Definitely Trish Stratus. I dunno, Molly's kinda regular to me. Not plain, but just average. I understand the Molly love, though.

And yes, Beulah gives Trish a run for her money, absolutely. Just by the eyes, even!

MollyHolly2.jpg

MollyHolly1.jpg

No one else even comes close.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

I gotta give my love to Molly on this one, and Victoria/Trish as seconds. I ADORED little blonde Molly Holly. So incredibly cute! I miss the blonde look, but she looks totally adorable with her hair growing out.

Sunny.

Gail Kim and Trish are two of the best looking females from a body standpoint. Sunny was just smokin hot overall though. There was nothing wrong with her until the demons took over.

Ayako Hamada is probably the best looking female *wrestler* to have ever graced a ring though. Trish and Kim are glorified eye candy compared to her.

Molly is more "cute" than hot in my book. Stacy also. I know rack isn't everything, but she has almost NOTHING up there.

I second Trish, Sunny (pre-Vixxxens), Lita (but without the shoulder tat; I also dislike big tattoos on women) and throw in Lillian Garcia. She looked smokin' on RAW with that little hat and everything.

Ivory, when she got the implants, was pretty hot for a while, but age has caught up with her. Steph was incredibly hot when she turned heel the first time and didn't have the saline bags stuffed in her chest (Case in point: Wrestlemania 2000 :wub: ).

If we're gonna discuss puro gals, I gotta throw in a nod to Megumi Kudo. I might be a sick fuck, but there's something about a cute chick who's willing to absolutely mutilate herself in deathmatches that just cranks my wank. (For that matter, looking at that photo, where are all the scars that should be absolutely covering her body?)

Guest LooneyTune

I would've listed Stephanie, but the last year and a half kinda ruined her. I still wouldn't say no to her, but lost the appeal.

I'm actually amazed Stacy wears a bra. I could've sworn bras were to keep tits in check from bouncing around without support. She has NOTHING. I've seen dogs with bigger tits than her.

Guest LooneyTune

Terri is way too short, Stacy is too lanky. She'd have a hunchback by the time she's 40 (must...avoid...sexual joke)