TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

So the latest version of Invasion Power Board

It's expensive to license, like ol' Love Slave mentioned.

Plus, this database is so huge, due to the amount of posts and members, that it would take literally half a day to convert.

Like has been mentioned before... we've considered upgrading, but I'm not gonna spend the 12 hours required to do it, and I'm certainly not going to do it if it's something that's got to be paid for first.

This board is fine. If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it, yeah?

If if it would take half a day to convert, then the board would be down for at least that long. Remember that, and remember how some people seemed to have a nervous breakdown when the board has been down during Raw. And that was for less than an hour.

Ill: if we just converted the members, and just started from scratch the rest of the way, would that cut considerable time off?

Why not? There aren't really any threads that important that would be missed if we did someday decide to upgrade.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

There's some good things but most aren't COUGHWWEolderthreadsCOUGH.

Though there are some wrestling thread that have alot of cool information (the WCW thread in General wrestling for one) that would be a shame to lose. And there have been some other really good stuff here. Plus I doubt the SWF and OAOAST would want to lose all the stuff they have.

WDI has the latest version of the board and it's not THAT much of an improvement.

Guest Vitamin X
It has the ignore feature, which would be extremely useful on this board.

^^^^

Agreed.

Is there any way we can just get the "Ignore User" feature implemented? Like, as a singular upgrade? That would do wonders for this place, I think.

Is there any way we can just get the "Ignore User" feature implemented? Like, as a singular upgrade? That would do wonders for this place, I think.

What's the difference between that and just scrolling past their posts, though?