TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

Yeah---I've been on The Brody Backlash bandwagon since the beginning but really I don't see the outrage with this one. I mean- one of the purposes of this thread is to post unsettling shit.

Fake edit: Well my self imposed exile from posting in NHB lasted a day---and I broke it to defend Brody. Yeesh!

post-4859-1234761689_thumb.png

post-4859-1234761623_thumb.png

post-4859-1234762015_thumb.jpg

post-4859-1234762015_thumb.jpg

Doug/Smash Adams?

Bingo.

bb91.jpg

Meh, it only looks like one tower got hit at that point.

I didn't start to freak out or feel that 9/11/01 was that big a deal until the 1st tower collapsed.

i2dw5nf19jfwm2hfg08UTmGEo1_500.jpg

I know these guys quite well, and have worked a few shows with them (I am an announcer/performer for a Fighting Cabaret (Long story, we are not WRESTLING, even if the state of Washington thinks so and is trying to shut us down. Just look up Seattle Semi Pro Wrestling).

And Bacon Salt/Baconaisse is amaing. Go to their website and there are a shit ton of recipes that rock. Just last night after No Way Out, we ordered plain cheese pizza and just sprinkled Bacon Salt on it.

And their promotions are great...I'll post their new ad campaign here when I get it (It's a really funny picture). In fact, that's how I got tickets to the show:

n584468304_1447037_9289.jpg

I'm Bacon.

Audio From Kofi and Mickie vs. Bacon.

bb91.jpg

This is both the best and worst thing ever.

i2dw5nf19jfwm2hfg08UTmGEo1_500.jpg

I know these guys quite well, and have worked a few shows with them (I am an announcer/performer for a Fighting Cabaret (Long story, we are not WRESTLING, even if the state of Washington thinks so and is trying to shut us down. Just look up Seattle Semi Pro Wrestling).

And Bacon Salt/Baconaisse is amaing. Go to their website and there are a shit ton of recipes that rock. Just last night after No Way Out, we ordered plain cheese pizza and just sprinkled Bacon Salt on it.

And their promotions are great...I'll post their new ad campaign here when I get it (It's a really funny picture). In fact, that's how I got tickets to the show:

n584468304_1447037_9289.jpg

I'm Bacon.

Audio From Kofi and Mickie vs. Bacon.

That doesn't surprise me the state of WA is trying to close you guys down, the Washington commission are dicks when it comes to Pro Wrestling. Where'd you get the bacon suit? I really want one.

wth.jpg

dexterx2vk6.jpg

Guys, there are a lot of dicks and pictures of penises in this thread. Especially the last few pages. This scares me/worries me/turns me on.

xl3.jpeg

http://panachereport.com/channels/more%20s...ip_image001.gif

Lina Medina (pictured above) was born in Peru in 1933. She gave birth in 1938, at the age of 5 years, 7 months and 21 days and is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history. This world record is closely followed by a similar case in Russia.