TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

"You can't say that on Television!"

During an Austin/Angle match in early 01, Triple H interferes, and then goes back up the ramp, turns around to look at Austin, and Austin with the camera a few inches from his face, says "bring your mother fucking ass down here"

Not really scandulous but in matches against Steamboat and Santana respectively, Bob Orton was clearly heard bellowing after near falls late in the match:

"GODDAMN, THAT CLOSE!!!" complete w/ the hand gesture. Good stuff.

Angle getting an anklelock on Rock: "Tap out, Rock, or I'll break your fucking ankle!"

My memory is hazy on it but didn't Yokozuna repeatedly scream out "fuck" and/or "shit" during the angle where somebody supposedly broke his leg (I'm thinking Vader) and he had to be stretchered out via forklift?

Guest Askewniverse

Scott Steiner (to Jackie Gayda): "Well, you gonna suck my dick or not?"

Guest Sturgis
My memory is hazy on it but didn't Yokozuna repeatedly scream out "fuck" and/or "shit" during the angle where somebody supposedly broke his leg (I'm thinking Vader) and he had to be stretchered out via forklift?

Yes. He went outside and scremed "AAHH Shit" it went unbleeped in the recap on RAW the following week.

Ultimate Warrior saying shit(and refusing to stop swearing period) to Goldust in 96' in the pre-Soe Cold days.

At the 1999 Rotal Rumble during the Rumble match, Bossman knocks Austin down and yells out "Get up you piece of shit!"

At Bad blood earlier this year, there was a funny part in the HBK/HHH Hell in a Cell. Close to the end, you seen HBK about to hit HHH in the head with the ladder. You can see HHH mouth what looks like "Oh, Fuck" just before he gets hit in the face.

Yes. He went outside and scremed "AAHH Shit" it went unbleeped in the recap on RAW the following week.

Ultimate Warrior saying shit(and refusing to stop swearing period) to Goldust in 96' in the pre-Soe Cold days.

yea I have that raw on tape. yoko indeed cursed. then later during a warrior inring interview with vince. goldust came out to interrupt and he said,(paraphrasing here guys) "What you're about, I don't give a (bleep-yea they bleeped it, at least on the west coast)....(then later at the end of the promo)You want a fulllength, action packed adventure, I got a full-length movie for you, me kicking your ass from beginning to end (ass wasnt bleeped and this was shocking at the time since it was 96)

and Bossman (at the time the guardian angel) was a special ref for the sting-avalanche match at the Jan 95 clash. after the match, angel attacked sting for some reason. Thats when he did a interview with Gene and denounced the angel name and called himself big bubba rogers, then used ass a couple of times to gense shock.

of course the best part of this promo was immortalized on wrestlecrap in a sound clip, Bubba yelling out "That referee wasn't even supposed to be in the riiiiiiiiiing" (its sound funnier if you hear it)

The last Raw right before the Royal Rumble in 1996 had the Goldust-Razor Ramon brawl in the snow, and when Razor attacks Goldust, you've got poor Michael Hayes running for his life going "Oh shit". Funny since it was taped three weeks earlier.

The last Raw right before the Royal Rumble in 1996 had the Goldust-Razor Ramon brawl in the snow, and when Razor attacks Goldust, you've got poor Michael Hayes running for his life going "Oh shit". Funny since it was taped three weeks earlier.

oh yea I remember that one jhawk. shocked me a bit

Here's the clip of Booker T calling Hogan a Nigger

http://www.lethalwrestling.com/upload/bookerN-Word.wmv

I never saw that before, that was freakin funny as hell. Booker looked so embarrased after he said it.

by the way, the only thing worse than his blunder was the fact that wcw had a booker t vs stevie ray vs lex luger vs the giant in a 4 way match for the #1 contendership (I can see luger and giant, but harlem heat? werent they midcarders at the time?)

They started jobbing Sika out to everyone at house shows and they'd show the matches on PrimeTime. This time the guy going over was Duggan and at one point, Duggan yelled out, "Come on, you big son of a bitch!" Me and my cousin laughed. Obviously, it could have been edited, but was not.

He also called Dibiase an SOB at WMIV.

"I'm laying out a challenge to either Bret, or that Jap, brother!" - Hogan at WM9

"That was THREE, you asshole!" - Heenan, to Marella, at WM3 after Andre fell on Hogan right at the beginning of the match

They started jobbing Sika out to everyone at house shows and they'd show the matches on PrimeTime.  This time the guy going over was Duggan and at one point, Duggan yelled out, "Come on, you big son of a bitch!"  Me and my cousin laughed.  Obviously, it could have been edited, but was not.

"I'm laying out a challenge to either Bret, or that Jap, brother!" - Hogan at WM9

"That was THREE, you asshole!" - Heenan, to Marella, at WM3 after Andre fell on Hogan right at the beginning of the match

Heh, every time Marella was reffing a match at Mania, Jesse would call him an idiot and say stuff like "Who IS this guy?!"

Guest Catcher8C

It looks like Gene Snitsky is....PLEASURING HIMSELF WITH THAT LEATHER BELT!

-JR

At Survivor Series 1996 after Sid hit Jose Lothario with a camera, Shawn Michaels went over to Jose and said something like "somebody get some fucking help for him".

That's not exactly what he said but I know Shawn dropped atleast 1 f-bomb.

Guest Fook

During the WM12 Iron Man, Bret and Shawn are fighting outside the ring and at one point Shawn turns to the camera and says "get the fuck out of my way!".

At Survivor Series '97, Rock is pounding Shamrock in the corner, then turns to the ref and says "I'll slap the shit out of you!"

Also, someones has three signs that read "HBK = FAG"

Guest LooneyTune

It's a little more creative than HB-Gay I bet. It's not unusual though for wrestlers to swear during a match. At the 2000 Survivor Series, Austin was drinking a beer or two and screamed at the camera man to "clean this shit up" or something along those lines.

wre111.jpg

SLAP ME!

By the way, on the DVD I noticed there was a shitload of censoring before the main event of SSeries 2004 started (Team Orton Vs. Team Helmsley), what were HHH and his team mates saying?

They started jobbing Sika out to everyone at house shows and they'd show the matches on PrimeTime.  This time the guy going over was Duggan and at one point, Duggan yelled out, "Come on, you big son of a bitch!"  Me and my cousin laughed.  Obviously, it could have been edited, but was not.

Heh, every time Marella was reffing a match at Mania, Jesse would call him an idiot and say stuff like "Who IS this guy?!"

Jesse did that becuase Marella was Gorilla Monsoons real life son. So he was bascially ribbing Gorilla with that.

Jesse did that becuase Marella was Gorilla Monsoons real life son. So he was bascially ribbing Gorilla with that.

WOW! REALLY?