TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

"You can't say that on Television!"

What are some hilarious slip ups involving curse words that weren't censored?

During the Jericho/HHH fued in the summer of 2000. Triple H just injured Jericho with a sledgehammer and the next week Jericho returned to attack HHH and I could have sworn Jericho screamed out "You stupid fucker!"

Jan 95 Clash of the Champions. Gene Okerlund tries to interview Bossman after he turned heel on Sting. Bossman has trouble tearing his shirt and says "Shit", Okerlund admonishes him.

A year later, same event. Pillman roughes up Heenan. Heenan busts out "Get the fuck off me!"

During the battle royal before Summer Slam last year, Orton clearly said "motherfucker" when Jericho saved himself from elimination.

Then of course, there's the whole diva search thing.

Guest LooneyTune

Someone saying "Cum guzzling gutter slut" takes the cake, but Bobby Heenans is funnier because no one really expected to hear that from him. The worst words he's ever said on TV were "damn" and "hell" very arely.

WCW showed their genius by allowing an unedited ICP song to play as Vampiro's entrance music one night.

One of my childhood memories is watching Bret Hart mouth "motherfucker" after getting pinned by Ted DiBiase with a sunset flip at Survivor Series 1990 (or 1991).

Guest LooneyTune

Survivor Series 1990, and it was just "Fuck" IIRC, although it was very obvious what he said, even as a young lad. Too funny...

Mean Gene saying "fuck it" when the Summerslam sign falls during an interview with Rude is pretty funny, but thats a PPV as well, so I don't think it should count.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I remember Bobby Heenan yelling, "I'm the fucking boss!" To Andre the Giant at either Wrestlemania 5 or 6.

While you could probably say it on WWE TV now without much issue, I recall Mean Gene almost asking Bobby Hennan about having the balls to do something before he changed it to nerve. Hennan's reply did a similar thing.

It may have actually been at WM6, (where HEnnan did have his dirty words temper tantrum with Andre), but I'm not positive.

watch No Mercy 2001 during the main event, Austin goes for the stunner but Kurt grabs his foot and Austin goes "SHIT!" and then aplies the ankle-lock. He's all gaining momentun but suddendly stops and delivers the word, pretty funny.

One of my childhood memories is watching Bret Hart mouth "motherfucker" after getting pinned by Ted DiBiase with a sunset flip at Survivor Series 1990 (or 1991).

And they didn't even edit it on the Coliseum version...

The funny thing about Heenan's is that he apologized to Bischoff and Eric didn't even know that he had dropped the F-Bomb live on the air.

The Bret Hart one doesn't really count since it was completely planned. But that's a great segment.

Ahmed Johnson went flying out of the ring, landed ackwardly and shouted "SHIT" loud enough for the whole building to hear. Oddly enough it was a taped broadcast but they still didn't edit it out.

Guest Fook
didn't Flair clearly say "motherfucker" to the Rock during the WM20 match?

Yeah. Rock was crawling for the tag and Flair cut him off and said "I don't think so motherfucker!"

On Rampage 91, Mr. Perfect and The British Bulldog, are doing a test of strength, Bulldog gets the advantage and Perfect hollers "son of a bitch". I believe Mooney and Hayes, tried to cover for him by saying "son of a gun"

And didn't the Big Show call Kaienti "gooks"?

Guest LooneyTune
On Rampage 91, Mr. Perfect and The British Bulldog, are doing a test of strength, Bulldog gets the advantage and Perfect hollers "son of a bitch". I believe Mooney and Hayes, tried to cover for him by saying "son of a gun"

Their reaction was hilarious, like they were pretty shocked he said "bitch".

And yes on the Big Show thing. Also, not really a ethnic slur, but Kurt Angle said the Japanese leader was "the head Ninja".

my favorite ever during a match is when Jericho screams "C'mon MOTHERFUCKER!" against Benoit at the Super J Cup. Since there wasn't any commentators or anything it sounded perfect and the crowd was like OOOOOOOOHHHHHHh.

Guest Sturgis

Durning his performence on RAW, Kid Rock said "fuck" unbleeped(2 sec. later the censors hit the button).

Stone Cold was chasing Vince around ringside and said "chicken shit" unbleeped.

While you could probably say it on WWE TV now without much issue, I recall Mean Gene almost asking Bobby Hennan about having the balls to do something before he changed it to nerve. Hennan's reply did a similar thing.

It may have actually been at WM6, (where HEnnan did have his dirty words temper tantrum with Andre), but I'm not positive.

Yea that was wm 6. Gene said "where do you get the ba..-nerve to do that to andre " (or somethin like that) heenan responded "I'll show you where I got the....."(he stopped after he said the"

Kurt Angle at NWO 2001 while he had Rock in the ankle lock "Cmon top Rocky or I'll break you f"ing ankle"

Guest netslob

i remember at a house show in my home town, with these same two guys, Bulldog gave Perfect a snapmare or something and Perfect, clear as a bell, shouted "You Sonnavabitch!!"

i think i read somehwere he really called them "goofs". i could be wrong tho.

He said he called them goofs, but because he was slobbering at the time, it was hard to make it, and the censor thought he might have said gooks, so bleeped him anyway to be safe.

Guest MikeSC

He said he called them goofs, but because he was slobbering at the time, it was hard to make it, and the censor thought he might have said gooks, so bleeped him anyway to be safe.

I remember him looking like he got chewed out backstage by somebody, because he looked damned upset going out to the ring.

-=Mike